Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 487 488 489 490 491 ... 503 504
[quote name="Feirie" date="2022-12-11 21:39:29" ] [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2022-12-10 09:57:11" ] Someone manages to glitch out the site, and everyone is given a single item with the ID 0. Not even the devs know what this is. One player interacts with the glitch item, and receives a Shade egg for it. Shade are considered an ancient breed. [/quote] And the design of the Shade ancient is just a purple furby instead of the cool void dragon people have been waiting for. [/quote] Don't be fooled Don't gaze into their eyes Don't hatch any more This is not worth the risk [img]https://i.imgur.com/pNjRZRX.png[/img]
Feirie wrote on 2022-12-11 21:39:29:
Lunarduo wrote on 2022-12-10 09:57:11:
Someone manages to glitch out the site, and everyone is given a single item with the ID 0. Not even the devs know what this is. One player interacts with the glitch item, and receives a Shade egg for it. Shade are considered an ancient breed.
And the design of the Shade ancient is just a purple furby instead of the cool void dragon people have been waiting for.
Don't be fooled
Don't gaze into their eyes
Don't hatch any more
This is not worth the risk
pNjRZRX.png
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
[quote name="Phloxpetals" date="2022-12-12 12:30:32" ] [quote name="Feirie" date="2022-12-11 21:39:29" ] [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2022-12-10 09:57:11" ] Someone manages to glitch out the site, and everyone is given a single item with the ID 0. Not even the devs know what this is. One player interacts with the glitch item, and receives a Shade egg for it. Shade are considered an ancient breed. [/quote] And the design of the Shade ancient is just a purple furby instead of the cool void dragon people have been waiting for. [/quote] Don't be fooled Don't gaze into their eyes Don't hatch any more This is not worth the risk [img]https://i.imgur.com/pNjRZRX.png[/img] [/quote] Arcanist doesn't listen, he hatches his own out of curiosity. Strangely, his shade wasn't a furby, but a red Sonic look-alike with the broadcast "Those traitors" [s]ok this could be a really dope rp actually[/s]
Phloxpetals wrote on 2022-12-12 12:30:32:
Someone manages to glitch out the site, and everyone is given a single item with the ID 0. Not even the devs know what this is. One player interacts with the glitch item, and receives a Shade egg for it. Shade are considered an ancient breed.
And the design of the Shade ancient is just a purple furby instead of the cool void dragon people have been waiting for.
Don't be fooled
Don't hatch any more
pNjRZRX.png
Arcanist doesn't listen, he hatches his own out of curiosity. Strangely, his shade wasn't a furby, but a red Sonic look-alike with the broadcast "Those traitors"

ok this could be a really dope rp actually
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
This thread aint dying on MY watch- There's a new KS familliar given to everyone who got an egg from Rounsay in the past month. Only one week has eggs, and there's only five winners.
This thread aint dying on MY watch- There's a new KS familliar given to everyone who got an egg from Rounsay in the past month. Only one week has eggs, and there's only five winners.
chocolate frogs take over the whole site
chocolate frogs take over the whole site
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2022-12-12 15:59:18" ] [quote name="Phloxpetals" date="2022-12-12 12:30:32" ] [quote name="Feirie" date="2022-12-11 21:39:29" ] [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2022-12-10 09:57:11" ] Someone manages to glitch out the site, and everyone is given a single item with the ID 0. Not even the devs know what this is. One player interacts with the glitch item, and receives a Shade egg for it. Shade are considered an ancient breed. [/quote] And the design of the Shade ancient is just a purple furby instead of the cool void dragon people have been waiting for. [/quote] Don't be fooled Don't gaze into their eyes Don't hatch any more This is not worth the risk [img]https://i.imgur.com/pNjRZRX.png[/img] [/quote] Arcanist doesn't listen, he hatches his own out of curiosity. Strangely, his shade wasn't a furby, but a red Sonic look-alike with the broadcast "Those traitors" [s]ok this could be a really dope rp actually[/s] [/quote] [color=teaL]THAT IS HERESY AGAINST THE GODS. [I]*SMITE*[/I] Furby: *is immune to lightning damage*[/COLOR]
Lunarduo wrote on 2022-12-12 15:59:18:
Don't be fooled
Don't hatch any more
pNjRZRX.png
Arcanist doesn't listen, he hatches his own out of curiosity. Strangely, his shade wasn't a furby, but a red Sonic look-alike with the broadcast "Those traitors"

ok this could be a really dope rp actually
THAT IS HERESY AGAINST THE GODS.
*SMITE*
Furby: *is immune to lightning damage*
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="Phloxpetals" date="2022-12-12 12:30:32" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pNjRZRX.png[/img] [/quote] This is the coolest thing I've seen all day
pNjRZRX.png
This is the coolest thing I've seen all day
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2022-12-15 19:26:36" ] [quote name="Phloxpetals" date="2022-12-12 12:30:32" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pNjRZRX.png[/img] [/quote] This is the coolest thing I've seen all day [/quote] I KNOW RIGHT
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2022-12-15 19:26:36:
pNjRZRX.png
This is the coolest thing I've seen all day
I KNOW RIGHT
crim begins requesting umas
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Crim stops requesting and starts demanding. now she asks for things such as light sprites and imp scrolls and you can't do fairgrounds, coli, dress your dragons,, or scry until you give her what she wants
Crim stops requesting and starts demanding. now she asks for things such as light sprites and imp scrolls and you can't do fairgrounds, coli, dress your dragons,, or scry until you give her what she wants
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
[quote name="decomposedcarrot" date="2023-02-07 15:29:13" ] crim begins requesting umas [/quote] And eggs..
decomposedcarrot wrote on 2023-02-07 15:29:13:
And eggs..
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistxnPIj.gifWiLjK.gif2ASqE.gifjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifu4kWp.gif1rhpE.gif
1 2 ... 487 488 489 490 491 ... 503 504