Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters + Nests [O] 160g + More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm looking to stock up on transmutations for NoTN, so I'm offering 160g/kt per stack melted, and 27kt/g per full PM (16) of apparel or familiars and 60kt/g for a CR full of them. [size=4]Rules[/size] [LIST=1] [*]I'm subbed, but it's okay if you ping! [*]Be polite to everyone. [*]Don't try to cheat me out of materials, I know the chances very well. [*]I will send you a stack in a PM or 1-way CR, after you've transmuted it you send a 2-way CR and I attach the payment. [*]For a stack I will be expecting you to be finished in about a week, for 16 app/fams I'd be expecting it to be finished in 2 days. [*]There will also be a raffle for a monthly prize. Each item melted is 1 ticket [/LIST] [b]Bonuses[/b] After you transmute 500 items: Bonus item of your choice every 100 more items (I will PM you options) After you transmute 1000 items: 175g/kt per stack [quote=This month's prize][item=emberglow gem guardian][/quote] [quote=This month's prize #2][item=crystalspine gem guardian][/quote] [quote=tickets]Kkbaby897: 104 AWB: 16 IcyGlaceon471: 99 Levesque: 6 SerenaSib: 12[/quote] Currenty Transmuting: @/Torchia 16 apparel @/Sonophax Stack of 99 @/sashademontiger - Stack of 99 @/Shadowind - CR of apparel + fams @/ilan Stack of 99
I'm looking to stock up on transmutations for NoTN, so I'm offering 160g/kt per stack melted, and 27kt/g per full PM (16) of apparel or familiars and 60kt/g for a CR full of them.

Rules
  1. I'm subbed, but it's okay if you ping!
  2. Be polite to everyone.
  3. Don't try to cheat me out of materials, I know the chances very well.
  4. I will send you a stack in a PM or 1-way CR, after you've transmuted it you send a 2-way CR and I attach the payment.
  5. For a stack I will be expecting you to be finished in about a week, for 16 app/fams I'd be expecting it to be finished in 2 days.
  6. There will also be a raffle for a monthly prize. Each item melted is 1 ticket

Bonuses

After you transmute 500 items: Bonus item of your choice every 100 more items (I will PM you options)
After you transmute 1000 items: 175g/kt per stack
This month's prize wrote:
Emberglow Gem Guardian
This month's prize #2 wrote:
Crystalspine Gem Guardian

tickets wrote:
Kkbaby897: 104
AWB: 16
IcyGlaceon471: 99
Levesque: 6
SerenaSib: 12

Currenty Transmuting:

@/Torchia 16 apparel
@/Sonophax Stack of 99
@/sashademontiger - Stack of 99
@/Shadowind - CR of apparel + fams
@/ilan Stack of 99

He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
Nests

For nests i'm offering 6g/kt per nest! I'll send a CR with the dragons. You breed them and send a 2-way where I attach payment. Then you can send 1-ways with the remaining dragons.

Each nest is 6 tickets for the raffle above.

Alternative payment:

2 fodder apparel
3 fodder familiars
1 stack of food

Currently Nesting:

@/Levesque - 1 nest - 4 eggs
Nests

For nests i'm offering 6g/kt per nest! I'll send a CR with the dragons. You breed them and send a 2-way where I attach payment. Then you can send 1-ways with the remaining dragons.

Each nest is 6 tickets for the raffle above.

Alternative payment:

2 fodder apparel
3 fodder familiars
1 stack of food

Currently Nesting:

@/Levesque - 1 nest - 4 eggs
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
I have some free time this week and I wouldn't mind melting!

I have some free time this week and I wouldn't mind melting!

e5cddd35981e3f157e0383c9a9ff8a71.png
@Kkbaby897 Sorry for the late reply! For some reason I missed your post! Anyway, what would you like to transmute?
@Kkbaby897 Sorry for the late reply! For some reason I missed your post! Anyway, what would you like to transmute?
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123

Its all gravy :)

Anything honestly, I'm at lvl 13 & trying to lvl it up some more. So throw whatever you want done at me! ^^
@Hello32123

Its all gravy :)

Anything honestly, I'm at lvl 13 & trying to lvl it up some more. So throw whatever you want done at me! ^^
e5cddd35981e3f157e0383c9a9ff8a71.png
@Kkbaby I'll send a PM of apparel c:
@Kkbaby I'll send a PM of apparel c:
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123

Hi! I have 1 Ice Nest avail. I would like gems.
@Hello32123

Hi! I have 1 Ice Nest avail. I would like gems.
@Levesque sure! sending!
@Levesque sure! sending!
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123

Nirilor and Casus are now the proud parents of 4 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

Congrats! ^-^
@Hello32123

Nirilor and Casus are now the proud parents of 4 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

Congrats! ^-^
@Levesque thanks!
@Levesque thanks!
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7