Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardians, like them or not?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i have no opinion on them, honestly. i kinda like them, i kinda hate them, no in between :P
i have no opinion on them, honestly. i kinda like them, i kinda hate them, no in between :P
[quote name="JayBird375" date="2020-09-14 18:49:29" ] Love the females, something about the male art rubs me the wrong way though [/quote] Yes. Maybe it's their head shape and their interesting smile with the beard, maybe it's the fact that the female pose is much more magestic and elegant, but I just love females and don't have a single male guardian perma.
JayBird375 wrote on 2020-09-14 18:49:29:
Love the females, something about the male art rubs me the wrong way though
Yes.

Maybe it's their head shape and their interesting smile with the beard, maybe it's the fact that the female pose is much more magestic and elegant, but I just love females and don't have a single male guardian perma.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
I really liked them a lot when I first joined! My hype has since died down a lot for them, though but I still think they're pretty good for dressing. They've got pretty equal proportions (looking at YOU, imperials) and I think they're pretty good for a "generic" western dragon :)
I really liked them a lot when I first joined! My hype has since died down a lot for them, though but I still think they're pretty good for dressing. They've got pretty equal proportions (looking at YOU, imperials) and I think they're pretty good for a "generic" western dragon :)
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
I am very partial to female guardians. The males don't do it for me only bc of their anatomy inconsistencies (their necks and tails are so much shorter than females... just looks weird)

I consider them and imps both my 2nd place fave breeds since I'm not a huge fan of F imps. Right behind Coatls as my first.
I am very partial to female guardians. The males don't do it for me only bc of their anatomy inconsistencies (their necks and tails are so much shorter than females... just looks weird)

I consider them and imps both my 2nd place fave breeds since I'm not a huge fan of F imps. Right behind Coatls as my first.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
Yep, love my Guardians.
Yep, love my Guardians.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I like guardians. Males & females have their difficulties when it comes to dressing. I only have 13 of them, so they're not my favorites, but with the right genes-outfit combo they sure can be stellar kids.
I like guardians. Males & females have their difficulties when it comes to dressing. I only have 13 of them, so they're not my favorites, but with the right genes-outfit combo they sure can be stellar kids.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I love them! I might be biased with Guardians since I chose a Guardian as my custom progen. x3
I love them! I might be biased with Guardians since I chose a Guardian as my custom progen. x3
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
Meh I've got nothing against them, but I don't have any in my lair and am not planning to
Meh I've got nothing against them, but I don't have any in my lair and am not planning to
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I have 2, both were bought to wear skins I obtained.
So I don't particularly care for them I guess, but nothing against them at all. I don't have any burning desire to collect more guardians, but I have no reason to reject a dragon simply because it's a guardian. My personal tastes just tend to gravitate towards other breeds first. Maybe I should get more guardians eventually.
I have 2, both were bought to wear skins I obtained.
So I don't particularly care for them I guess, but nothing against them at all. I don't have any burning desire to collect more guardians, but I have no reason to reject a dragon simply because it's a guardian. My personal tastes just tend to gravitate towards other breeds first. Maybe I should get more guardians eventually.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
They’re one of my favorite breeds, and one of my go tos for scrys because the scrolls are cheap.
I used to like the female more than male, but now I think I like male more than female.
They’re one of my favorite breeds, and one of my go tos for scrys because the scrolls are cheap.
I used to like the female more than male, but now I think I like male more than female.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8