Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardians, like them or not?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love Guardians, especially the females.
I love Guardians, especially the females.
anomalous_nekomata.png
I love Guardians! I really want to get some more!
I love Guardians! I really want to get some more!
RYAN.png
I love the females, but the beard on the male creeps me out for some reason lol
I love the females, but the beard on the male creeps me out for some reason lol
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
I absolutely adore Guardians! I have to physically stop myself from getting more; I haven't counted but I'm pretty sure they outnumber any other species in my lair. I actually like both poses equally too, tho I've got significantly more guys - 13 girls, 22 boys This isn't dragon share so I'm not going to post a ton of dergs but I wanted to highlight one insanely lucky guy: the XYX G1 hatched from the first egg I ever got [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47615594][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/476156/47615594_350.png[/img][/url]
I absolutely adore Guardians! I have to physically stop myself from getting more; I haven't counted but I'm pretty sure they outnumber any other species in my lair. I actually like both poses equally too, tho I've got significantly more guys - 13 girls, 22 boys

This isn't dragon share so I'm not going to post a ton of dergs but I wanted to highlight one insanely lucky guy: the XYX G1 hatched from the first egg I ever got
47615594_350.png
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
I love Guardians. My custom progen is a Guardian, and I'll never breed change her.
I love Guardians. My custom progen is a Guardian, and I'll never breed change her.
The guardians are pretty cool, considering they take up a considerable portion of my clan's lore. I especially love guardian lore
The guardians are pretty cool, considering they take up a considerable portion of my clan's lore. I especially love guardian lore
Lichtdrache.gif
I like 'em: strong, big, mighty dragons.
I like 'em: strong, big, mighty dragons.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Guardians are epic, good for lore.
Guardians are epic, good for lore.
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
I love F Guard poses more for the apparel ability, but I have always found that M Guard accents are more my aesthetic! *o* I think they're both highly underrated, overall.
I love F Guard poses more for the apparel ability, but I have always found that M Guard accents are more my aesthetic! *o* I think they're both highly underrated, overall.
uCR5SCW.png
[b]GUARDIANS IS LOVE, GUARDIANS IS LIFE!!![/b] [emoji=guardian size=1]
GUARDIANS IS LOVE, GUARDIANS IS LIFE!!!
Do5TvZy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8