Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardians, like them or not?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
They're the best. If I could only have 1 breed, I'd be pretty happy with Guardians. c:
They're the best. If I could only have 1 breed, I'd be pretty happy with Guardians. c:
They’re the only starter species I like and I keep meaning to get one to add to my lair to reflect that but then I see a pretty Pearlcatcher or Skydancer and I get distracted.
They’re the only starter species I like and I keep meaning to get one to add to my lair to reflect that but then I see a pretty Pearlcatcher or Skydancer and I get distracted.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
I don't really understand how people dislike Guardians as a whole. You are on a website about raising dragons. That implies you like dragons. Guardians are the most dragony dragons on the site. They're literally just standard western dragons.

Now if you have issues with the poses, that's a different story. I can see how the male pose in particular could be off-putting.
I don't really understand how people dislike Guardians as a whole. You are on a website about raising dragons. That implies you like dragons. Guardians are the most dragony dragons on the site. They're literally just standard western dragons.

Now if you have issues with the poses, that's a different story. I can see how the male pose in particular could be off-putting.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I LOVE guardians
I LOVE guardians
rsz_lorwolf_banner.png
They're one of my favorites. I like all dragon breeds but this one more than others :)
They're one of my favorites. I like all dragon breeds but this one more than others :)
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
My progens are/were guardians, as were most of my dragons once upon a time. I still love them, they’re the most dragon-y dragons on FR imo and look awesome
My progens are/were guardians, as were most of my dragons once upon a time. I still love them, they’re the most dragon-y dragons on FR imo and look awesome
Untitled_Artwork.png
i love guardians! i don't like the males as much but i find them very elegant and beautiful, my first ever dragon was a guardian so maybe i have a soft spot!
i love guardians! i don't like the males as much but i find them very elegant and beautiful, my first ever dragon was a guardian so maybe i have a soft spot!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
I forget they exist cause their design is kinda boring compared to the rest imo
I forget they exist cause their design is kinda boring compared to the rest imo
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
I just turned my Level 25 Coatl into a Guardian because I felt my Coli Team was missing something...a big something...like this guy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21089941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/210900/21089941_350.png[/img][/url]
I just turned my Level 25 Coatl into a Guardian because I felt my Coli Team was missing something...a big something...like this guy.

21089941_350.png
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I love them, but males tend to step on their tail a bit which is odd. [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1] I don´t know if artist intended it to be like that.
I love them, but males tend to step on their tail a bit which is odd. I don´t know if artist intended it to be like that.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8