Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@SkySerenade I would agree but I think the amount it inflates to is higher than that. Like lightning, stuff isn't nearly as high in price. Luminous halo vrs Voltaic Halo for example.
@SkySerenade I would agree but I think the amount it inflates to is higher than that. Like lightning, stuff isn't nearly as high in price. Luminous halo vrs Voltaic Halo for example.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
i've bought gems with real money twice cause i was too impatient to save up naturally :'')
i've bought gems with real money twice cause i was too impatient to save up naturally :'')
9VeMQMB.png
I don't understand wildclaws. They've got awesome skins, true. But the dragons themselves? knockoff velociraptors.

Keel is okay sometimes, but it could have been so amazing.

I know giving ancients custom apparel is a bad idea, but I find myself wishing they at least had more skins upon release.

Gen1/unbred is overrated. It adds to some looks, but not every page is suddenly that much better.

XXX ice/gold+light/... can be bland and far less interesting than a XYZ close gradient.

No idea how they fly, but the fae neck is easy enough to just ignore.
I don't understand wildclaws. They've got awesome skins, true. But the dragons themselves? knockoff velociraptors.

Keel is okay sometimes, but it could have been so amazing.

I know giving ancients custom apparel is a bad idea, but I find myself wishing they at least had more skins upon release.

Gen1/unbred is overrated. It adds to some looks, but not every page is suddenly that much better.

XXX ice/gold+light/... can be bland and far less interesting than a XYZ close gradient.

No idea how they fly, but the fae neck is easy enough to just ignore.
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
i like female bogsneaks more then males and the guilt is killing me
DtBIuzC.png
I'm a flight rising failure. I'm not level forty on all gatherings, I'm not max level on Baldwin, I've never gotten a derg up to level 25, I don't have many apparel slots open, I'm not an ancient lair. you think i'd get stuff done with five years on the site, but nope

Also if I find an egg, hatch it, and I don't like it, I'll just exalt it on the spot
I'm a flight rising failure. I'm not level forty on all gatherings, I'm not max level on Baldwin, I've never gotten a derg up to level 25, I don't have many apparel slots open, I'm not an ancient lair. you think i'd get stuff done with five years on the site, but nope

Also if I find an egg, hatch it, and I don't like it, I'll just exalt it on the spot
Lightning Runestone
Dragons with the same colours (XXXs, XXYs, XYYs, XYXs) are so boring, I don't understand the appeal

Bred vs unbred makes no difference to me. So what that dragon has had a few kids? If anything it adds lore opportunities and personality to a dragon

There are no bad genes, just genes that suit a colour/dragon over another, though I get it if a certain gene makes you uncomfortable.

In that same vein, there's no bad colour, just ones that look better with a lot of different colours or only a few.

Y'all are just mean.
Dragons with the same colours (XXXs, XXYs, XYYs, XYXs) are so boring, I don't understand the appeal

Bred vs unbred makes no difference to me. So what that dragon has had a few kids? If anything it adds lore opportunities and personality to a dragon

There are no bad genes, just genes that suit a colour/dragon over another, though I get it if a certain gene makes you uncomfortable.

In that same vein, there's no bad colour, just ones that look better with a lot of different colours or only a few.

Y'all are just mean.
[quote name="bogs" date="2020-08-08 16:38:58" ] i like female bogsneaks more then males and the guilt is killing me [/quote] why are you so afraid. accept the fact that female bogsneaks are gorgeous and their pose is adorable and luxurious. join us my confession? there should be more focus on development of the website rather than production of new familiars/apparel/genes/etc because as it stands i don't really enjoy the in-betweens of instant gratification from saving up cash for genes since the process isn't actually fun at all and most guides are "how can we make this as painless a grind as possible" pwease. pwease. map update. user profiles update. adventure mode. i'm a thirsty bog i need more WOTER
bogs wrote on 2020-08-08 16:38:58:

why are you so afraid. accept the fact that female bogsneaks are gorgeous and their pose is adorable and luxurious. join us

my confession? there should be more focus on development of the website rather than production of new familiars/apparel/genes/etc because as it stands i don't really enjoy the in-betweens of instant gratification from saving up cash for genes since the process isn't actually fun at all and most guides are "how can we make this as painless a grind as possible"

pwease. pwease. map update. user profiles update. adventure mode. i'm a thirsty bog i need more WOTER
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
the reason why earth has the lowest flight members is bcs the aesthetic isn't very interesting or appealing

also nobody ever picks the earth element in any magic series so that's another reason
the reason why earth has the lowest flight members is bcs the aesthetic isn't very interesting or appealing

also nobody ever picks the earth element in any magic series so that's another reason
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
I sometimes exalt unnamed hatchlings during heated dominance pushes and I think that's not a bad thing to do.
I sometimes exalt unnamed hatchlings during heated dominance pushes and I think that's not a bad thing to do.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
- xxxs are kinda boring. if it weren't for the quick sales i would probably get more varied breeding pairs
- the male banescale pose is better than the female pose in my opinion
- wildclaws are cool, but way too overrated
- i dislike the poison/toxin gene
- i'm not huge on g1 projects, i'll only ever complete them if they have a really nice scry
- smoke is a really nice gene
- xxxs are kinda boring. if it weren't for the quick sales i would probably get more varied breeding pairs
- the male banescale pose is better than the female pose in my opinion
- wildclaws are cool, but way too overrated
- i dislike the poison/toxin gene
- i'm not huge on g1 projects, i'll only ever complete them if they have a really nice scry
- smoke is a really nice gene
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11