Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | being cursed by the gods
1 2
if you bother shadowbinder you get cursed with a mild inconvenience thats more annoying than anything else

shadowmama be like : skedaddle skidoodle your,,uh ,,limb, is now a noodle
if you bother shadowbinder you get cursed with a mild inconvenience thats more annoying than anything else

shadowmama be like : skedaddle skidoodle your,,uh ,,limb, is now a noodle
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
The Plaguebringer just makes you stub your toe
earthh5.png
The Arcanist would probably curse those who slighted him with madness, or turn them into a disfigured eldritch abomination. Would fit that unknowable cosmic horror element. Or maybe you just get turned into living crystal like the villain in the Disney Atlantis movie.

The Windsinger would probably screw with your sense of direction so you would always get lost.

The Earthshaker would turn you to stone, or age you into dust like in Indiana Jones 3, or curse you with undeath so when you died, you were resurrected as a skeletal wyrm in the Cairnstone Reach.
The Arcanist would probably curse those who slighted him with madness, or turn them into a disfigured eldritch abomination. Would fit that unknowable cosmic horror element. Or maybe you just get turned into living crystal like the villain in the Disney Atlantis movie.

The Windsinger would probably screw with your sense of direction so you would always get lost.

The Earthshaker would turn you to stone, or age you into dust like in Indiana Jones 3, or curse you with undeath so when you died, you were resurrected as a skeletal wyrm in the Cairnstone Reach.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I don't think I really Plaguebringer would really go out of her way to curse anyone, I think that kind of goes against her philosophy. If you're gonna fail because of something that she doesn't like, so be it, but if you succeed? Eh, guess you earned it, even if she didn't want you to. But if you [i]asked[/i] her to curse you... Your funeral, but ok! She'll do it for the heck of it. Alternatively: [quote name="Janette" date="2020-07-29 17:00:26" ] The Plaguebringer just makes you stub your toe [/quote]
I don't think I really Plaguebringer would really go out of her way to curse anyone, I think that kind of goes against her philosophy. If you're gonna fail because of something that she doesn't like, so be it, but if you succeed? Eh, guess you earned it, even if she didn't want you to. But if you asked her to curse you... Your funeral, but ok! She'll do it for the heck of it.
Alternatively:
Janette wrote on 2020-07-29 17:00:26:
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Earthshaker: If an evil cannot be redeemed, it's best to remove it painlessly but quickly. They fall into a bottomless sleep and never wake.
Flamecaller: We will not suffer truly vile things to exist among us. Fire dragons have their animating force removed, snuffing them out instantly; others are burned by an unquenchable fire that will reduce them to ashes, but harm nothing else.
Tidelord: I don't care to keep corrupt beings in my presence. All prophetic powers are silent for the accursed, and any water-breathing abilities are revoked; native Water dragons know of their disfavor and will not meet their eyes.
Windsinger: I must protect my children from this darkness. The accursed can no longer speak or understand language of any sort, and their claws dissipate into mist whenever they try to touch another dragon.
Stormcatcher: What a waste of precious time. The offender is annihilated by a bolt of lightning.
Icewarden: There you are. The accused dragon is captured and imprisoned by a Warden-sanctioned Gaoler clan and brought to the Fortress of Ends for indefinite storage.
Lightweaver: You. How DARE you? Why? Punishments depend on the severity of the offense and may include shunning, blindness, insanity, or transformation.
Shadowbinder: This will be fun... Curses vary wildly, but are usually drastic and macabre.
Gladekeeper: Sickness only needs time and attention to be purged from its victim. Curses are usually quite creative and tailored to the individual. Most of those affected are quite changed both physically and mentally by the process.
Plaguebringer: Do as you will if you can endure the consequences. Curses take the form of unusual diseases that cause much suffering and require the victim to undertake specific treatments until the illness has passed in order to survive; for example, needing to drink dragon blood every hour, being unable to sleep, or performing an amputation.
Arcanist: Well, you didn't have to put it like that. Most offenses are met with nothing worse than a slight frown. However, if one causes too much trouble, one may find oneself being disposed of into a random pocket dimension full of monstrosities.
Earthshaker: If an evil cannot be redeemed, it's best to remove it painlessly but quickly. They fall into a bottomless sleep and never wake.
Flamecaller: We will not suffer truly vile things to exist among us. Fire dragons have their animating force removed, snuffing them out instantly; others are burned by an unquenchable fire that will reduce them to ashes, but harm nothing else.
Tidelord: I don't care to keep corrupt beings in my presence. All prophetic powers are silent for the accursed, and any water-breathing abilities are revoked; native Water dragons know of their disfavor and will not meet their eyes.
Windsinger: I must protect my children from this darkness. The accursed can no longer speak or understand language of any sort, and their claws dissipate into mist whenever they try to touch another dragon.
Stormcatcher: What a waste of precious time. The offender is annihilated by a bolt of lightning.
Icewarden: There you are. The accused dragon is captured and imprisoned by a Warden-sanctioned Gaoler clan and brought to the Fortress of Ends for indefinite storage.
Lightweaver: You. How DARE you? Why? Punishments depend on the severity of the offense and may include shunning, blindness, insanity, or transformation.
Shadowbinder: This will be fun... Curses vary wildly, but are usually drastic and macabre.
Gladekeeper: Sickness only needs time and attention to be purged from its victim. Curses are usually quite creative and tailored to the individual. Most of those affected are quite changed both physically and mentally by the process.
Plaguebringer: Do as you will if you can endure the consequences. Curses take the form of unusual diseases that cause much suffering and require the victim to undertake specific treatments until the illness has passed in order to survive; for example, needing to drink dragon blood every hour, being unable to sleep, or performing an amputation.
Arcanist: Well, you didn't have to put it like that. Most offenses are met with nothing worse than a slight frown. However, if one causes too much trouble, one may find oneself being disposed of into a random pocket dimension full of monstrosities.
[quote name="Rivershard" date="2020-07-29 21:11:09" ] Arcanist: [b]Well, you didn't have to put it like that.[/b] Most offenses are met with nothing worse than a slight frown. However, if one causes too much trouble, one may find oneself being disposed of into a random pocket dimension full of monstrosities. [/quote] Arcane dragon: hmm today I will cause trouble On Purpose Arcanist: That's it, I'm putting you in time out! [i]*sends them to the ????????Dimension*[/i] Arcane dragon: [b]oh no[/b]
Rivershard wrote on 2020-07-29 21:11:09:

Arcane dragon: hmm today I will cause trouble On Purpose
Arcanist: That's it, I'm putting you in time out! *sends them to the ????????Dimension*
Arcane dragon: oh no
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
arcanist can blow you up
arcanist can blow you up
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="GardenSnail" date="2020-07-30 09:09:26" ] arcanist can blow you up [/quote] Everybody else: "NO, DON'T!!"
GardenSnail wrote on 2020-07-30 09:09:26:
arcanist can blow you up
Everybody else: "NO, DON'T!!"
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Considering in my lore how the Eleven committed speciescide, I wouldn't put this above them. Just because they love their kids most of the time doesn't mean they won't horrifically punish those they don't like. The Eleven aren't necessarily good in my lore, but it's up to interpretation if they are evil or blue-and-orange.

Also, HUBRIS TIME-

(Aka at least seven dragons in my lore get cursed (*eyes Victor*)
Considering in my lore how the Eleven committed speciescide, I wouldn't put this above them. Just because they love their kids most of the time doesn't mean they won't horrifically punish those they don't like. The Eleven aren't necessarily good in my lore, but it's up to interpretation if they are evil or blue-and-orange.

Also, HUBRIS TIME-

(Aka at least seven dragons in my lore get cursed (*eyes Victor*)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2