Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
i can't really think of many?? or maybe i just think too highly of myself lmao

uhhhhh i got super aggressive @ the op of this very thread over the mentioned cursed images

unintentionally made a callout post (which is against the forum rules) nd then after getting the pm about the thread being removed had anxiety about posting for a whole month (obv no hate to the mods i love u guys <33)

oh also claimed someone in dtday like 2 months ago and still havent done the art ;-; i SWEAR i'm working on it i'm so sorry

uhhhhh i got super aggressive @ the op of this very thread over the mentioned cursed images

unintentionally made a callout post (which is against the forum rules) nd then after getting the pm about the thread being removed had anxiety about posting for a whole month (obv no hate to the mods i love u guys <33)

oh also claimed someone in dtday like 2 months ago and still havent done the art ;-; i SWEAR i'm working on it i'm so sorry
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I try not to break rules or anything

I think one of my posts got edited because of an all caps title, but it was a while back and I don't fully remember

paid Gems for a Flowey fandragon
I try not to break rules or anything

I think one of my posts got edited because of an all caps title, but it was a while back and I don't fully remember

paid Gems for a Flowey fandragon
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Exist in the forums... Sometimes when I comment threads just die within hours
Exist in the forums... Sometimes when I comment threads just die within hours
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
I exalted a couple unnamed dragons.

Also back when I was a newer user I sent a few messages asking if I could get a payment plan for some more expensive sprites when I didn't have that many gems. I'm sure I annoyed some a bit before I properly learned how to do that sort of thing.
I exalted a couple unnamed dragons.

Also back when I was a newer user I sent a few messages asking if I could get a payment plan for some more expensive sprites when I didn't have that many gems. I'm sure I annoyed some a bit before I properly learned how to do that sort of thing.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Breed Gen1s since I don't put any more worth to them than a normal dragon.

Exalted Primals with good colors because they were offspring of pairs that I want their list to be in a certain way, and I can't guarantee that if I sell them to someone.
Breed Gen1s since I don't put any more worth to them than a normal dragon.

Exalted Primals with good colors because they were offspring of pairs that I want their list to be in a certain way, and I can't guarantee that if I sell them to someone.
4QFtgPW.png
I bred the heck out of my gen1s. I may or may not have failed to buy limited festival stuff in 2013 because I didn't give a damn.
I bred the heck out of my gen1s. I may or may not have failed to buy limited festival stuff in 2013 because I didn't give a damn.
I breed my permas (I'm still not sure if this means permababy dragos or permanently homed ones because I've seen both,,) pretty regularly which is apparently a no-no in some folk's book? I just don't really care about their offspring list and unless the pair has a kid I end up liking and keeping I don't really consider them canon lorewise. The only ""exception"" to this is my progen and her partner who I don't plan on breeding ever again because I like her only having one (canon) heir and don't wanna risk hatching another kid I like and ruining it dhdhd

Also I hoardsell a lot of stuff I'd probs make more money off of selling it cheap on the auction house but :"V
I breed my permas (I'm still not sure if this means permababy dragos or permanently homed ones because I've seen both,,) pretty regularly which is apparently a no-no in some folk's book? I just don't really care about their offspring list and unless the pair has a kid I end up liking and keeping I don't really consider them canon lorewise. The only ""exception"" to this is my progen and her partner who I don't plan on breeding ever again because I like her only having one (canon) heir and don't wanna risk hatching another kid I like and ruining it dhdhd

Also I hoardsell a lot of stuff I'd probs make more money off of selling it cheap on the auction house but :"V
[quote name="lightsgodown" date="2020-07-15 17:39:53" ] i can't really think of many?? or maybe i just think too highly of myself lmao uhhhhh i got super aggressive @ the op of this very thread over the mentioned cursed images unintentionally made a callout post (which is against the forum rules) nd then after getting the pm about the thread being removed had anxiety about posting for a whole month (obv no hate to the mods i love u guys <33) [/quote] lowkey me rn but it’s been almost 6 months now
lightsgodown wrote on 2020-07-15 17:39:53:

lowkey me rn but it’s been almost 6 months now
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Alright, so I have TWO FR sins relating to Christmastime.

First one was in the year I joined, December 2017. I joined in June that year, so I had no idea yet about the fact I was too late to solidify anything grandiose. I came up with Union of the Flights, which was intended to be an annual event spanning multiple subforums. The only thing that got any traction at all was the Christmas scavenger hunt, which evolved into two different things, one was the simpler Easter hunt I came up this year and the other I'm gonna get into in a bit.

The second year, December 2018, I thought up of an Advent Calendar. I was inspired by the Neopets Advent Calendar where you get an item exclusive to that day each day of December. So I did the same thing, although with items generally relating to a specific theme and only going up to the 25th instead of the 31st. I underestimated how alluring free stuff is, and even though I bought and gathered a lot of items, I rapidly ran out of funds and items, so I had to cut it short after the Fire theme day and just save up money to finish it up for Christmas Eve.

Fortunately, just gifting items on December 24th and December 25th worked out really well, plus I was prepared with saving up money most of the year rather than just start in October like I did when I came up with the idea.
Alright, so I have TWO FR sins relating to Christmastime.

First one was in the year I joined, December 2017. I joined in June that year, so I had no idea yet about the fact I was too late to solidify anything grandiose. I came up with Union of the Flights, which was intended to be an annual event spanning multiple subforums. The only thing that got any traction at all was the Christmas scavenger hunt, which evolved into two different things, one was the simpler Easter hunt I came up this year and the other I'm gonna get into in a bit.

The second year, December 2018, I thought up of an Advent Calendar. I was inspired by the Neopets Advent Calendar where you get an item exclusive to that day each day of December. So I did the same thing, although with items generally relating to a specific theme and only going up to the 25th instead of the 31st. I underestimated how alluring free stuff is, and even though I bought and gathered a lot of items, I rapidly ran out of funds and items, so I had to cut it short after the Fire theme day and just save up money to finish it up for Christmas Eve.

Fortunately, just gifting items on December 24th and December 25th worked out really well, plus I was prepared with saving up money most of the year rather than just start in October like I did when I came up with the idea.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Scammed other people in the Creative Corner about a year ago and was overall an attention seeker.
Scammed other people in the Creative Corner about a year ago and was overall an attention seeker.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14