Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Oh boy
Oh boy
Exalted 3 unnamed dergs which were descendants of my custom progen and this really pretty gal that my sister over in Arcane got off the auction house for me. *inhales* A-

Also, I may or may not have attempted to name a derg something that is apparently an insult 0_0
Exalted 3 unnamed dergs which were descendants of my custom progen and this really pretty gal that my sister over in Arcane got off the auction house for me. *inhales* A-

Also, I may or may not have attempted to name a derg something that is apparently an insult 0_0
o9yS1eq.png
Wg3kZKR.pngd4CH6Jl.pngZwbGqUa.pngmlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png
o7CqYdD.pngGdVZ87H.pnggziv3Ja.png
3qzCkO1.png
I participated in an auction once, and only once, and got upset that I didn't win because someone outbid me while I was sleeping. I proceeded to rant about it, and I ended up throwing a lot of gems (like, a lot) at the winner to get the dragon I wanted. I still have the dragon, but I feel bad sometimes because of the way I acted.

I haven't participated in an auction since to prevent another mishap like that one from happening.
I participated in an auction once, and only once, and got upset that I didn't win because someone outbid me while I was sleeping. I proceeded to rant about it, and I ended up throwing a lot of gems (like, a lot) at the winner to get the dragon I wanted. I still have the dragon, but I feel bad sometimes because of the way I acted.

I haven't participated in an auction since to prevent another mishap like that one from happening.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I traded a Speedy familiar for a coli team
Very fair trade. Totally. ;w;
I traded a Speedy familiar for a coli team
Very fair trade. Totally. ;w;
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
i abandoned a group rp because i got bored. haven't rp'ed since and that was years ago.

(my characters were not good anyway but :/)
i abandoned a group rp because i got bored. haven't rp'ed since and that was years ago.

(my characters were not good anyway but :/)
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
I only exalt dragon breeds I don’t like + non ice/ other element’s dragons. prob my biggest sin cause at the end of the day it really shouldn’t matter to me.

I’m currently trying to just train and exalt any dragon and just see the numbers and not this obscene habit I have lmao

That and I too have been a bit aggressive on some Suggestion forum posts. I feel bad for how negatively I reacted to the dragon profile update, because after the touch up update- I absolutely love it, there was no need for me to get so petty and upset.

I still feel bad for training and exalting dragons. I know it’s profit for me, the seller, and my flight, but I can’t help it lol. I also want to get into flipping dragons but I feel bad for buying someone’s dragon just to sell it for more. Feels dirty. But it’s not really a big deal, and I’m sure I’ll be fine doing it some day!

This was a great forum post tbh, thank you!! Good to let out my ‘sins’!
I only exalt dragon breeds I don’t like + non ice/ other element’s dragons. prob my biggest sin cause at the end of the day it really shouldn’t matter to me.

I’m currently trying to just train and exalt any dragon and just see the numbers and not this obscene habit I have lmao

That and I too have been a bit aggressive on some Suggestion forum posts. I feel bad for how negatively I reacted to the dragon profile update, because after the touch up update- I absolutely love it, there was no need for me to get so petty and upset.

I still feel bad for training and exalting dragons. I know it’s profit for me, the seller, and my flight, but I can’t help it lol. I also want to get into flipping dragons but I feel bad for buying someone’s dragon just to sell it for more. Feels dirty. But it’s not really a big deal, and I’m sure I’ll be fine doing it some day!

This was a great forum post tbh, thank you!! Good to let out my ‘sins’!
Untitled_Artwork.png
breed my three year old gen one whos fully gened and was supposed to exist solely for the none/none aesthetic and exalted the hatchlings unnamed a few years ago
breed my three year old gen one whos fully gened and was supposed to exist solely for the none/none aesthetic and exalted the hatchlings unnamed a few years ago
lets see:
general thread and forum stuff:

-called the movie Cats the furry movie, I still feel awful about that one and I made an apology in the thread to the people that I offended. Just typing it out makes me feel awful, I really hurt some people.

-got blocked by some users for saying that it's okay to use this game as an escape from reality and we shouldn't bash people who ask others to not drag real world drama into a pet game. This led to me getting some hate off site by anon people on tumblr. I have since clarified my views on both sites as to reduce confusion (and hate hopefully)

-ankle wedding, I don't need to elaborate

actual gameplay:

-run a really cheap brew shop because I'm lazy

-breed every dragon I have because I exalt them all anyways.

-sold a fire halo for 10gem because I didn't check prices. rip
lets see:
general thread and forum stuff:

-called the movie Cats the furry movie, I still feel awful about that one and I made an apology in the thread to the people that I offended. Just typing it out makes me feel awful, I really hurt some people.

-got blocked by some users for saying that it's okay to use this game as an escape from reality and we shouldn't bash people who ask others to not drag real world drama into a pet game. This led to me getting some hate off site by anon people on tumblr. I have since clarified my views on both sites as to reduce confusion (and hate hopefully)

-ankle wedding, I don't need to elaborate

actual gameplay:

-run a really cheap brew shop because I'm lazy

-breed every dragon I have because I exalt them all anyways.

-sold a fire halo for 10gem because I didn't check prices. rip
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
[quote name="mousieamelia" date="2020-07-15 20:14:33" ] ummm I have a few 1. sometimes I feel too socially drained to reply to people's messages update: an irl friend just messaged me and said 'why are you ignoring me?' rip. why am i like this [/quote] Oh that's the biggest mood ever. That's probably my biggest FR sin (and Internet sin in general). I turned an Imp into a Fae once. Zero regrets, he's one of my clan leaders and looks amazing in his accent.
mousieamelia wrote on 2020-07-15 20:14:33:
ummm I have a few

1. sometimes I feel too socially drained to reply to people's messages
update: an irl friend just messaged me and said 'why are you ignoring me?'
rip. why am i like this

Oh that's the biggest mood ever. That's probably my biggest FR sin (and Internet sin in general).

I turned an Imp into a Fae once. Zero regrets, he's one of my clan leaders and looks amazing in his accent.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I can’t say I’ve ever committed a sin like the ones I’m reading on this thread. I didn’t have any embarrassing newbie posts because I was too anxious to post early on.

However, I was not so lowkey called out on a thread once for starting a ‘discourse’ that got the previous thread deleted. It was about claiming that a new pair of familiars were gay. Turns out, that was my anger/frustration at society romanticizing anything and everything coming out sideways. Did I mention I’m aromantic? I figured that out not long after that event.
I can’t say I’ve ever committed a sin like the ones I’m reading on this thread. I didn’t have any embarrassing newbie posts because I was too anxious to post early on.

However, I was not so lowkey called out on a thread once for starting a ‘discourse’ that got the previous thread deleted. It was about claiming that a new pair of familiars were gay. Turns out, that was my anger/frustration at society romanticizing anything and everything coming out sideways. Did I mention I’m aromantic? I figured that out not long after that event.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14