Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Sold an unhatched nocturne egg for 210 treasure instead of gems
Sold an unhatched nocturne egg for 210 treasure instead of gems
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Exalted my random progen and their only hatchling.
Granted the random was ugly but the hatchling wasn't that bad?
Exalted my random progen and their only hatchling.
Granted the random was ugly but the hatchling wasn't that bad?
Rated the deities
Rated the deities
accidentally bumped other people's threads several different times
accidentally bumped other people's threads several different times
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
I sold an all-red-range plague primal for 200kt, someone kind enough told me of my mistake but someone else snipped the lil bab before I could take her off the AH. This person sold her again for over 2kg xD

Also sold a x/x/y cerise/cerise/white G1 for about 150kt~ And again someone told me about the mistake a lil too late... actually these sales happened the same day~ Again the G1 was sniped and auctioned off for a sum so large I can't copy and paste it here without crying :v

I sold an all-red-range plague primal for 200kt, someone kind enough told me of my mistake but someone else snipped the lil bab before I could take her off the AH. This person sold her again for over 2kg xD

Also sold a x/x/y cerise/cerise/white G1 for about 150kt~ And again someone told me about the mistake a lil too late... actually these sales happened the same day~ Again the G1 was sniped and auctioned off for a sum so large I can't copy and paste it here without crying :v

2A6X4Q7.png
i had a REALLY weird tone when i got back into the game. im a lot looser now but i hope i didnt intimidate anyone.

uhhh general undercutting?

not replying to rp's (im sorry)
i had a REALLY weird tone when i got back into the game. im a lot looser now but i hope i didnt intimidate anyone.

uhhh general undercutting?

not replying to rp's (im sorry)
I got emotional in a skin thread that has since been deleted and said some harsh things that I regret. I apologized in the thread but I still regret how I reacted and wish I hadn't posted there in the first place.

I bred some of my gen1s, granted it was in my early days but nonetheless I've never cared too much about the offspring lists for 'em

Had a Sans fanderg. enough said.
I got emotional in a skin thread that has since been deleted and said some harsh things that I regret. I apologized in the thread but I still regret how I reacted and wish I hadn't posted there in the first place.

I bred some of my gen1s, granted it was in my early days but nonetheless I've never cared too much about the offspring lists for 'em

Had a Sans fanderg. enough said.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
The only one I can think of is when I told someone about their dragon on the front page, but forgot to read the bio... which said not to comment on their profile about front page dragons. Needless to say when they told me, I felt super bad and deleted my comment. I go out of my way to check bios now before commenting.
The only one I can think of is when I told someone about their dragon on the front page, but forgot to read the bio... which said not to comment on their profile about front page dragons. Needless to say when they told me, I felt super bad and deleted my comment. I go out of my way to check bios now before commenting.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
ummm I have a few

1. sometimes I feel too socially drained to reply to people's messages
update: an irl friend just messaged me and said 'why are you ignoring me?'
rip. why am i like this

2. I snipe and resell sometimes. apparently that's not looked upon very highly
ummm I have a few

1. sometimes I feel too socially drained to reply to people's messages
update: an irl friend just messaged me and said 'why are you ignoring me?'
rip. why am i like this

2. I snipe and resell sometimes. apparently that's not looked upon very highly
......I used [item=remove gene: tertiary] on a Gen 1 with opal...............
......I used Remove Gene: Tertiary on a Gen 1 with opal...............
Super straight pride
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14