Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69
Small suggestion about color spaces - squares were fine, aren't they too tiny now? It would also be cool if this space shown accent color if dragon had a gene with it equipped, I'm not sure if it's easy to add though. Anyway, we're really greateful you hear what we're saying, and some new options are definitely awesome! Thank you :)
Small suggestion about color spaces - squares were fine, aren't they too tiny now? It would also be cool if this space shown accent color if dragon had a gene with it equipped, I'm not sure if it's easy to add though. Anyway, we're really greateful you hear what we're saying, and some new options are definitely awesome! Thank you :)
Love you guys so much! The profiles look [i]amazing[/i] now. I mean, they were great before, but these changes have really helped the idea reach its full potential. I'm excited to see what you're going to put on the left side in the future [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Love you guys so much! The profiles look amazing now. I mean, they were great before, but these changes have really helped the idea reach its full potential. I'm excited to see what you're going to put on the left side in the future
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
i love everything about this new set up!!

i dont understand how to access the dragon broadcast message thing though ;w;

EDIT: i figured it out i'm just dumb
i love everything about this new set up!!

i dont understand how to access the dragon broadcast message thing though ;w;

EDIT: i figured it out i'm just dumb
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
yeahh! I liked the last one quite a lot already but this one is even better! thank you guys for the improvements :D
yeahh! I liked the last one quite a lot already but this one is even better! thank you guys for the improvements :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Nice!
Nice!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Hiame" date="2020-06-24 06:39:25" ] Small suggestion about color spaces - squares were fine, aren't they too tiny now? It would also be cool if this space shown accent color if dragon had a gene with it equipped, I'm not sure if it's easy to add though. Anyway, we're really greateful you hear what we're saying, and some new options are definitely awesome! Thank you :) [/quote] @Hiame Some of the longer gene names (especially for ancient breeds) were causing some issues with text and line breaks. We made a quick update to address that.
Hiame wrote on 2020-06-24 06:39:25:

@Hiame

Some of the longer gene names (especially for ancient breeds) were causing some issues with text and line breaks. We made a quick update to address that.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Yay, that's a quality change. Thanks a lot! (?´?´)?*:???
Yay, that's a quality change. Thanks a lot! (?´?´)?*:???
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
In love with the new profiles! Thank you for tweaking them.
In love with the new profiles! Thank you for tweaking them.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
Wow, you guys did more changes (that I saw from the suggestion forums) than I thought you guys would do so kudos to the changes and added options you added in

Physical Attributes tab seems a little cramped with the icons added in, but with the expand/collapse option it's tolerable. I love the colour swatches though that is neat.

Also I think the like button where it is offsets the balance a bit? Can it be a moved to next to the scene button? It can still be hidden if it's not connected.

Also I didn't realize the Dragon Profiles options was an account wide setting (changes for all dragons not just mine). I would have thought you'd but that in our account settings instead of in the general dragon customization settings. Not a nitpick just a "This is not where I would expect this function to be".

I will say im a little sad that since the Dragon Profile options is account wide, if I disable likes I can't continue to like other users dragons, and if I choose hide dragon details it applied to all dragons. I'd like some dragons to display details and some to not, and same for other users if they prefer the bio to shine over details I wish that was reflected vs a one or the other.

I don't know how feasible that is and I am fine with how the changes work currently and it's just one of those, "It'd be cool if it worked like this instead" moments.

Overall great job at transforming the feedback into the current layout, I really appreciate you guys being able to take the suggestions and hit a middle ground with the previous update and the new one.
I'm enjoying it so far and really appreciate the changes. Excited to figure out broadcast messages for dragons, I can slap that on my to-do list with trying to name all the familiars too.
Wow, you guys did more changes (that I saw from the suggestion forums) than I thought you guys would do so kudos to the changes and added options you added in

Physical Attributes tab seems a little cramped with the icons added in, but with the expand/collapse option it's tolerable. I love the colour swatches though that is neat.

Also I think the like button where it is offsets the balance a bit? Can it be a moved to next to the scene button? It can still be hidden if it's not connected.

Also I didn't realize the Dragon Profiles options was an account wide setting (changes for all dragons not just mine). I would have thought you'd but that in our account settings instead of in the general dragon customization settings. Not a nitpick just a "This is not where I would expect this function to be".

I will say im a little sad that since the Dragon Profile options is account wide, if I disable likes I can't continue to like other users dragons, and if I choose hide dragon details it applied to all dragons. I'd like some dragons to display details and some to not, and same for other users if they prefer the bio to shine over details I wish that was reflected vs a one or the other.

I don't know how feasible that is and I am fine with how the changes work currently and it's just one of those, "It'd be cool if it worked like this instead" moments.

Overall great job at transforming the feedback into the current layout, I really appreciate you guys being able to take the suggestions and hit a middle ground with the previous update and the new one.
I'm enjoying it so far and really appreciate the changes. Excited to figure out broadcast messages for dragons, I can slap that on my to-do list with trying to name all the familiars too.
Rip to the old exalt button location... You shall be missed... and I'll probably miss clicking it a lot, too ,as I get used to the new location
Rip to the old exalt button location... You shall be missed... and I'll probably miss clicking it a lot, too ,as I get used to the new location
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69