Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I rest my case.
1 2 3 4 5
aw that poor tarantula is missing some of the urticating hairs on its abdomen which means it's been stressed out recently

I mean, they're both arthropods so-
aw that poor tarantula is missing some of the urticating hairs on its abdomen which means it's been stressed out recently

I mean, they're both arthropods so-
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
SO FUZZY!!! LOV!!! ACCEPTED!
SO FUZZY!!! LOV!!! ACCEPTED!
F5-F7-F464-C663-44-FB-84-CD-5-ACC56-A83-C9-D.gif
both are friend shaped :)
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
Crustaceans and land arthropods share ancestors so you're technically not entirely wrong, even though crustaceans are more closely related to insects than they are to Chelicerata.
Crustaceans and land arthropods share ancestors so you're technically not entirely wrong, even though crustaceans are more closely related to insects than they are to Chelicerata.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@KrazKitCat" date="2020-06-21 20:46:01" ] [quote name="@Rolyo" date="2020-06-21 19:11:26" ] [s]what is a tarantula scorpion is it a separate thing from a tarantula spider or is it a breed or im so confused[/s] [/quote] [s]it's a hypothetical mix between a tarantula and a scorpion, thankfully it doesn't actually exist because wow that would be creepy.[/s] [/quote] haha I disagree. This is a vinegaroon aka a whip scorpion, but it should not be confused with a tailless whip scorpion which is in another order of Arachnids. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Mastigoproctus_giganteus_0004_L.D..jpg[/img]
@KrazKitCat wrote on 2020-06-21 20:46:01:
@Rolyo wrote on 2020-06-21 19:11:26:
what is a tarantula scorpion is it a separate thing from a tarantula spider or is it a breed or im so confused
it's a hypothetical mix between a tarantula and a scorpion, thankfully it doesn't actually exist because wow that would be creepy.

haha I disagree. This is a vinegaroon aka a whip scorpion, but it should not be confused with a tailless whip scorpion which is in another order of Arachnids.

Mastigoproctus_giganteus_0004_L.D..jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
*Sees crab* okay cool. tasty.

*Sees spider* Thousands of years of human evolution have led to this point. I shall use my survival instincts to flee from this terror that walks upon Earth.
*Sees crab* okay cool. tasty.

*Sees spider* Thousands of years of human evolution have led to this point. I shall use my survival instincts to flee from this terror that walks upon Earth.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
[quote name="SyconSenti" date="2020-06-22 06:08:54" ] both are friend shaped :) [/quote]
SyconSenti wrote on 2020-06-22 06:08:54:
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-06-21 22:41:17" ] arachnaphobia warning you say, as the image loads up in my sight immediately after i read it but yeah no that lil tarantula's alright while its a picture also op are you aware that the crab has 10 limbs, not 8. its pincers count too, you know. [/quote] Lol I tried. Also wait really? I was not aware that pincers count lmao.
Falinks wrote on 2020-06-21 22:41:17:
arachnaphobia warning you say, as the image loads up in my sight immediately after i read it
but yeah no that lil tarantula's alright while its a picture

also op are you aware that the crab has 10 limbs, not 8. its pincers count too, you know.
Lol I tried.

Also wait really? I was not aware that pincers count lmao.
im so stupid oml
i had my hand on my cheek and i saw the spider and my hand made a noise and i actually yelled in fear

i didn't know my arachnophobia was there just from a picture lmao

but crabs creep me out about as much as spiders do .~.
im so stupid oml
i had my hand on my cheek and i saw the spider and my hand made a noise and i actually yelled in fear

i didn't know my arachnophobia was there just from a picture lmao

but crabs creep me out about as much as spiders do .~.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-06-22 06:30:18" ] [quote name="@/KrazKitCat" date="2020-06-21 20:46:01" ] [quote name="@Rolyo" date="2020-06-21 19:11:26" ] [s]what is a tarantula scorpion is it a separate thing from a tarantula spider or is it a breed or im so confused[/s] [/quote] [s]it's a hypothetical mix between a tarantula and a scorpion, thankfully it doesn't actually exist because wow that would be creepy.[/s] [/quote] haha I disagree. This is a vinegaroon aka a whip scorpion, but it should not be confused with a tailless whip scorpion which is in another order of Arachnids. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Mastigoproctus_giganteus_0004_L.D..jpg[/img] [/quote] Omg... I honestly didn't think scorpions could be creepier. Like spiders are chill, but scorpions? Kinda scary. [s]seriously why does this legitimately exist. my life is a lie[/s] I guess I'm learning a lot from this thread! Scorpion spiders do exist, crabs have ten legs, and the poor spider in the reference photo is stressed out. Also that tarantulas are the cutest spider ever.
Natron wrote on 2020-06-22 06:30:18:
@/KrazKitCat wrote on 2020-06-21 20:46:01:
@Rolyo wrote on 2020-06-21 19:11:26:
what is a tarantula scorpion is it a separate thing from a tarantula spider or is it a breed or im so confused
it's a hypothetical mix between a tarantula and a scorpion, thankfully it doesn't actually exist because wow that would be creepy.

haha I disagree. This is a vinegaroon aka a whip scorpion, but it should not be confused with a tailless whip scorpion which is in another order of Arachnids.

Mastigoproctus_giganteus_0004_L.D..jpg

Omg... I honestly didn't think scorpions could be creepier. Like spiders are chill, but scorpions? Kinda scary. seriously why does this legitimately exist. my life is a lie

I guess I'm learning a lot from this thread! Scorpion spiders do exist, crabs have ten legs, and the poor spider in the reference photo is stressed out. Also that tarantulas are the cutest spider ever.
1 2 3 4 5