Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tomorrow's the Anniversary.
1 2 3
It comes
It comes
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Very excited! I've been here for four anniversaries and they're always a good time. Hopefully they'll release another familiar for me to collect.
Very excited! I've been here for four anniversaries and they're always a good time. Hopefully they'll release another familiar for me to collect.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Aside from the drama surrounding the eyes, every anniversary I've been here for has been incredibly fun. Looking forwards to seeing what staff have planned for tomorrow!
Aside from the drama surrounding the eyes, every anniversary I've been here for has been incredibly fun. Looking forwards to seeing what staff have planned for tomorrow!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Maintenance hits at 8am for me, which is exactly the time I hop on FR, lol. Oh well,, either way I'm super excited to see the update even if I was really hoping for the Map Update.
Maintenance hits at 8am for me, which is exactly the time I hop on FR, lol. Oh well,, either way I'm super excited to see the update even if I was really hoping for the Map Update.
VGxuHXT.png
I just hope the lag won't be awful
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

[quote name="SwankiestGarbage" date="2020-06-07 20:36:09" ] I just hope the lag won't be awful [/quote] Wishful thinking...
SwankiestGarbage wrote on 2020-06-07 20:36:09:
Wishful thinking...
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
Me, FR time during maintenance: Let me in... Let me INNNNNN-
Me, FR time during maintenance: Let me in... Let me INNNNNN-
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-06-07 20:23:06" ] As long as it isn't more breeding-only mutations like the eyepocalypse I won't hate it [/quote] Pretty much this. If they added another breeding extra WITH a way to reliably get them on older dragons? I’d be ok with that. But locking old dragons out of a second update would not be a good idea
Contaminate wrote on 2020-06-07 20:23:06:
As long as it isn't more breeding-only mutations like the eyepocalypse I won't hate it
Pretty much this. If they added another breeding extra WITH a way to reliably get them on older dragons? I’d be ok with that. But locking old dragons out of a second update would not be a good idea
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Super excited! Although the maintenance is later in the morning for me, so I'll probably play for a while in the morning and take a break when the maintenance starts... but I'm still super excited tonight and I can't wait to find out what it will all entail!
Super excited! Although the maintenance is later in the morning for me, so I'll probably play for a while in the morning and take a break when the maintenance starts... but I'm still super excited tonight and I can't wait to find out what it will all entail!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
I spent all of yesterday thinking today was the anniversary... I was quite disappointed but oh well! Can't wait!
I spent all of yesterday thinking today was the anniversary... I was quite disappointed but oh well! Can't wait!
+2 FR time
he/they
1 2 3