Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tomorrow's the Anniversary.
1 2 3
I'm pretty excited for it. especially knowing that it's going to be a feature that hasn't been discussed! How excited are you guys?
I'm pretty excited for it. especially knowing that it's going to be a feature that hasn't been discussed! How excited are you guys?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Pretty up there. I have no expectations, and will be good with whatever we get. I like seeing new things on here. Even if I don't use whatever it is, I still like the Coli venue we just got.

Pretty up there. I have no expectations, and will be good with whatever we get. I like seeing new things on here. Even if I don't use whatever it is, I still like the Coli venue we just got.

4QFtgPW.png
[color=indigo] I'm ready for the anniversary! [img]https://i.imgur.com/I6LIJCV.png[/img] [color=indigo] In all seriousness I'm excited! Anniversaries usually mean new features or mechanics, and surprises are always fun! Almost all of the past anniversaries have been cool so I'm sure this one will be no different.
I'm ready for the anniversary!

I6LIJCV.png

In all seriousness I'm excited! Anniversaries usually mean new features or mechanics, and surprises are always fun! Almost all of the past anniversaries have been cool so I'm sure this one will be no different.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Surprise anniversary updates are my absolute favorite, so I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and find out what it is. Whatever it is I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of it!
Surprise anniversary updates are my absolute favorite, so I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and find out what it is. Whatever it is I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of it!
I'm pretty excited! I love surprise updates, so I can't wait to see what they throw at us this year. Just gotta hope I can sleep this time xd.
I'm pretty excited! I love surprise updates, so I can't wait to see what they throw at us this year. Just gotta hope I can sleep this time xd.
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
I'm pretty hyped! Of course, I'll be broke (glances guiltily at my 125kT and 0g), but I'm ready! Hopefully I can sleep through the maintenance aha
I'm pretty hyped! Of course, I'll be broke (glances guiltily at my 125kT and 0g), but I'm ready! Hopefully I can sleep through the maintenance aha

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Even with everything that's happening in the world now, I'm really excited! I bought a few eggs to hatch tomorrow, and I may or may not buy some more.
I'm working tomorrow, so hopefully I'll work straight through the maintenance.
Even with everything that's happening in the world now, I'm really excited! I bought a few eggs to hatch tomorrow, and I may or may not buy some more.
I'm working tomorrow, so hopefully I'll work straight through the maintenance.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="Speechless" date="2020-06-07 19:54:46" ] I’m excited because this is my first FR anniversary, I missed the first one because of a hiatus. But this anniversary is the only thing that keeps me up on playing FR. [/quote] Same here! First time I'll get to experience this since I only joined a month or so back. Really looking forward to see what's going to happen!
Speechless wrote on 2020-06-07 19:54:46:
I’m excited because this is my first FR anniversary, I missed the first one because of a hiatus. But this anniversary is the only thing that keeps me up on playing FR.

Same here! First time I'll get to experience this since I only joined a month or so back. Really looking forward to see what's going to happen!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Camien's Cavern for All Dragons.
And I don't know anything, except that green is so green.
And there's a special kind of sadness that seems to come with spring...

Profile. | Adoptables. | Coli Challenges.
Arcane House: Dreamstrider*******Star Lair Goal: 210/210
As long as it isn't more breeding-only mutations like the eyepocalypse I won't hate it
As long as it isn't more breeding-only mutations like the eyepocalypse I won't hate it
sBdLZtA.png
i'm very excited as well since I wasn't able to attend any anniversaries yet,, only problem is that it's on monday
i'm very excited as well since I wasn't able to attend any anniversaries yet,, only problem is that it's on monday
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
1 2 3