Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No hints tomorrow?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2020-06-06 09:31:23" ] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779776438468609/718864472642682910/Macs_Famous_Mac_and_Cheese_06062020122956.jpg[/img] [/quote] [font=candara]The plate is an accurate representation of my feelings when I found out we werent getting a new breed on anniversary. I'm sure i'll love whatever is planned but still, big sad.
Sorrowspark wrote on 2020-06-06 09:31:23:
Macs_Famous_Mac_and_Cheese_06062020122956.jpg
The plate is an accurate representation of my feelings when I found out we werent getting a new breed on anniversary. I'm sure i'll love whatever is planned but still, big sad.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I am really glad that it's not the map update or a new breed. I still hope we'll get some more information.
Anyways, I'm really hyped for the anniversary!
I am really glad that it's not the map update or a new breed. I still hope we'll get some more information.
Anyways, I'm really hyped for the anniversary!
Wow, I'm really really disappointed.

I've been looking forward to the map update since it was announced like 2 years ago. The staff said back then that the new map was coming soon. 2 years isn't soon. I've been holding off on writing lore and working on my dragons because I didn't want to have to rewrite everything again when the map came out.

Now rather than anything players have been looking forward to (promised features, new breeds, resolving plotlines like the tidelord) we're getting some mystery thing? Great. /s
Wow, I'm really really disappointed.

I've been looking forward to the map update since it was announced like 2 years ago. The staff said back then that the new map was coming soon. 2 years isn't soon. I've been holding off on writing lore and working on my dragons because I didn't want to have to rewrite everything again when the map came out.

Now rather than anything players have been looking forward to (promised features, new breeds, resolving plotlines like the tidelord) we're getting some mystery thing? Great. /s
OVI5Wp2.gif
Interesting. Was kinda hoping for a mechanic revamp. I feel like the site is in more need of reworks than it is new features, but new stuff is still cool.
Interesting. Was kinda hoping for a mechanic revamp. I feel like the site is in more need of reworks than it is new features, but new stuff is still cool.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
look, all i want is dark mode
look, all i want is dark mode
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[quote name="EarthTiger" date="2020-06-06 11:55:06" ] Considering they said they won't be making hints for it, it makes me wonder if the new venue is just that - a new venue, and has nothing to do with the anniversary. They released new apparel literally hours before Greenskeeper. I wouldn't be surprised if this venue release was simply what was next on schedule, with nothing relating it to the anniversary. Either way, I'm hyped. [/quote] vanues often have little to no lore,so im not surprised
EarthTiger wrote on 2020-06-06 11:55:06:
Considering they said they won't be making hints for it, it makes me wonder if the new venue is just that - a new venue, and has nothing to do with the anniversary. They released new apparel literally hours before Greenskeeper. I wouldn't be surprised if this venue release was simply what was next on schedule, with nothing relating it to the anniversary.

Either way, I'm hyped.
vanues often have little to no lore,so im not surprised
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I'm honestly glad it's not the map lol. A map isn't really a game changer, it's just pretty art.
I'm honestly glad it's not the map lol. A map isn't really a game changer, it's just pretty art.
QFXpYkj.png
i'm a little sad it's not the map update since i've been excited for that, but i am excited to see what it'll be! it being only two days away makes me nervous, haha

@purrdri the map was actually also going to include region choices - you can choose where your lair is located, not just based on size, and i believe new areas were going to be available as well, with lore included!
i'm a little sad it's not the map update since i've been excited for that, but i am excited to see what it'll be! it being only two days away makes me nervous, haha

@purrdri the map was actually also going to include region choices - you can choose where your lair is located, not just based on size, and i believe new areas were going to be available as well, with lore included!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
The map update would be cool, but i'd much much MUCH rather they take it slow and plan/execute that carefully so it won't have to be redone in the future! Also my mind races when I think of what cool features they could add with the map update and being able to place our clan. Also map lore [emoji=special eyes size=1] I'm so glad that it's a surprise! I'm so excited for tomorrow. As someone who has enjoyed every anniversary since I've joined, including *gasp* the eye update, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!
The map update would be cool, but i'd much much MUCH rather they take it slow and plan/execute that carefully so it won't have to be redone in the future! Also my mind races when I think of what cool features they could add with the map update and being able to place our clan. Also map lore

I'm so glad that it's a surprise! I'm so excited for tomorrow. As someone who has enjoyed every anniversary since I've joined, including *gasp* the eye update, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
[quote name="EarthTiger" date="2020-06-06 11:55:06" ] Considering they said they won't be making hints for it, it makes me wonder if the new venue is just that - a new venue, and has nothing to do with the anniversary. [/quote] Or it could be chock full of INCOMING LORE.
EarthTiger wrote on 2020-06-06 11:55:06:
Considering they said they won't be making hints for it, it makes me wonder if the new venue is just that - a new venue, and has nothing to do with the anniversary.

Or it could be chock full of INCOMING LORE.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11