Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No hints tomorrow?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="roadkilled" date="2020-06-07 04:11:12" ] i wonder... if it could potentially be another color wheel expansion? [/quote] gasp!! imagine :0
roadkilled wrote on 2020-06-07 04:11:12:
i wonder... if it could potentially be another color wheel expansion?
gasp!! imagine :0
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 17:48:43" ] I'm sensing a little disappointment, and that's super okay. If it helps: generally we like to maintain some modicum of mystery to our anniversary releases because it's a special day for the site. So, while some of the other stuff people have mentioned (and are excited about) in this thread are still in active development and we really love being transparent about them, as a team we still like to have a few surprises. [/quote] Thank you for clearing this up! I'm still excited no matter what it is; I'm glad that the team can at least share some information about some of the updates we are looking forward to!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-06 17:48:43:
I'm sensing a little disappointment, and that's super okay.

If it helps: generally we like to maintain some modicum of mystery to our anniversary releases because it's a special day for the site. So, while some of the other stuff people have mentioned (and are excited about) in this thread are still in active development and we really love being transparent about them, as a team we still like to have a few surprises.

Thank you for clearing this up! I'm still excited no matter what it is; I'm glad that the team can at least share some information about some of the updates we are looking forward to!
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
[Mimi]

I think not knowing is making me more excited, my bet's on it being a lore update
[Mimi]

I think not knowing is making me more excited, my bet's on it being a lore update
ah, well, no map update.. but! it gives me hope, that we will get A HUGE MAP UPDATE one day.

otherwise, excited to see what surprises the anniversary shall bring : D
ah, well, no map update.. but! it gives me hope, that we will get A HUGE MAP UPDATE one day.

otherwise, excited to see what surprises the anniversary shall bring : D
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Tomorrow!! I can't wait!
Tomorrow!! I can't wait!
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 17:48:43" ] I'm sensing a little disappointment, and that's super okay. If it helps: generally we like to maintain some modicum of mystery to our anniversary releases because it's a special day for the site. So, while some of the other stuff people have mentioned (and are excited about) in this thread are still in active development and we really love being transparent about them, as a team we still like to have a few surprises. [/quote] No disappointment from me. Surprises are the best, can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us tomorrow!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-06 17:48:43:
I'm sensing a little disappointment, and that's super okay.

If it helps: generally we like to maintain some modicum of mystery to our anniversary releases because it's a special day for the site. So, while some of the other stuff people have mentioned (and are excited about) in this thread are still in active development and we really love being transparent about them, as a team we still like to have a few surprises.
No disappointment from me. Surprises are the best, can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us tomorrow!
[quote name="GrimoireBlack" date="2020-06-06 18:39:41" ] With the coli venue in mind: WHAT IF ELDRITCH FLIGHT [/quote] YES! Yesyesyesyesyes This would fit PERFECTLY with my clan’s new lore too!
GrimoireBlack wrote on 2020-06-06 18:39:41:
With the coli venue in mind:

WHAT IF

ELDRITCH FLIGHT
YES! Yesyesyesyesyes

This would fit PERFECTLY with my clan’s new lore too!
candle-smol.png
I think surprises are really cool! It's nice to see something new and exciting.
I think surprises are really cool! It's nice to see something new and exciting.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update) [/quote] Ö I'm super stoked for tomorrow! I can't wait to see what staff has in store for us. (Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the staff for all of the cool updates lately! The new venue looks amazing, not to mention all of the super helpful QOL updates lately.)
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-06 08:59:39:
The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update)

Ö

I'm super stoked for tomorrow! I can't wait to see what staff has in store for us.

(Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the staff for all of the cool updates lately! The new venue looks amazing, not to mention all of the super helpful QOL updates lately.)
trilo
she/her
[quote name="saltedsnails" date="2020-06-07 04:25:39" ] [quote name="roadkilled" date="2020-06-07 04:11:12" ] i wonder... if it could potentially be another color wheel expansion? [/quote] gasp!! imagine :0 [/quote] That'd be cool, but staff have already confirmed that they won't be updating the color wheel again. It would mess with the ranges of just about every existing breeding pair. It was fine last time because they communicated with users about the update ahead of time, and also because there were a lot less users on-site back then.
saltedsnails wrote on 2020-06-07 04:25:39:
roadkilled wrote on 2020-06-07 04:11:12:
i wonder... if it could potentially be another color wheel expansion?
gasp!! imagine :0
That'd be cool, but staff have already confirmed that they won't be updating the color wheel again. It would mess with the ranges of just about every existing breeding pair. It was fine last time because they communicated with users about the update ahead of time, and also because there were a lot less users on-site back then.
trilo
she/her
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11