Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No hints tomorrow?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Aww I was so excited for that map update...

WELP. Whatever it is, I'm still excited anyway. O: And my curiosity is stronger.

hatchlingapparelandskinsmaybe?
Aww I was so excited for that map update...

WELP. Whatever it is, I'm still excited anyway. O: And my curiosity is stronger.

hatchlingapparelandskinsmaybe?
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
If it's not the map update, then I'm guessing it's the achievement update they mentioned before achievements got disabled. That has to be it.

Edit: Wait I'm dumb, it said not.

Then I wonder what it could be...
If it's not the map update, then I'm guessing it's the achievement update they mentioned before achievements got disabled. That has to be it.

Edit: Wait I'm dumb, it said not.

Then I wonder what it could be...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] Hey everyone - Just a few things: No hints planned for our Monday release. The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, [b]and it's not the world map update[/b]) [/quote] Now I'm sad I've really been looking forward to that [quote name="Division" date="2020-06-06 12:40:06" ] Wow, I'm really really disappointed. I've been looking forward to the map update since it was announced like 2 years ago. The staff said back then that the new map was coming soon. 2 years isn't soon. I've been holding off on writing lore and working on my dragons because I didn't want to have to rewrite everything again when the map came out. Now rather than anything players have been looking forward to (promised features, new breeds, resolving plotlines like the tidelord) we're getting some mystery thing? Great. /s [/quote] my feelings exactly
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-06 08:59:39:
Hey everyone -

Just a few things:

No hints planned for our Monday release.
The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update)
Now I'm sad
I've really been looking forward to that
Division wrote on 2020-06-06 12:40:06:
Wow, I'm really really disappointed.

I've been looking forward to the map update since it was announced like 2 years ago. The staff said back then that the new map was coming soon. 2 years isn't soon. I've been holding off on writing lore and working on my dragons because I didn't want to have to rewrite everything again when the map came out.

Now rather than anything players have been looking forward to (promised features, new breeds, resolving plotlines like the tidelord) we're getting some mystery thing? Great. /s
my feelings exactly
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-06 08:59:39" ] The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update) [/quote] I genuinely thought this was a known fact but I guess it was just me reading in between the lines. Hehehe can't wait to see what will happen on Monday
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-06 08:59:39:
The release itself has not been a feature we've talked about previously (i.e. it's not a breed, and it's not the world map update)

I genuinely thought this was a known fact but I guess it was just me reading in between the lines. Hehehe can't wait to see what will happen on Monday
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Alphazi

Oh I had no idea, that... makes a lot more sense as a feature now :D;; Thanks for telling me!
@Alphazi

Oh I had no idea, that... makes a lot more sense as a feature now :D;; Thanks for telling me!
QFXpYkj.png
-vibrates excitedly-
-vibrates excitedly-
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@purrdri no problem!! yeah, it's more than just updated art ^^ i think the zones will have simple animation too? i can't remember exactly [emoji=spiral confused size=1] but if i remember correctly, we'll get new locations, ability to choose where our lair is located, and possibly a way to mark it to others? not entirely sure on the last bit, but i think it's gonna be worth the wait!
@purrdri no problem!! yeah, it's more than just updated art ^^ i think the zones will have simple animation too? i can't remember exactly but if i remember correctly, we'll get new locations, ability to choose where our lair is located, and possibly a way to mark it to others? not entirely sure on the last bit, but i think it's gonna be worth the wait!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
gah... was really wanting that map. oh well[emoji=bogsneak sad size=2]
gah... was really wanting that map. oh well
now im just hoping for a new treasure sink because... *side eyes the current gem ratios with the knowledge of a gem ancient in the works*
now im just hoping for a new treasure sink because... *side eyes the current gem ratios with the knowledge of a gem ancient in the works*
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Ngl, I'm really disappointed that it won't be the map update; I need lore inspiration. Well, I hope it'll be worth the wait. Also: [quote name="Exlann" date="2020-06-06 15:20:09" ] now im just hoping for a new treasure sink because... *side eyes the current gem ratios with the knowledge of a gem ancient in the works* [/quote]
Ngl, I'm really disappointed that it won't be the map update; I need lore inspiration. Well, I hope it'll be worth the wait.

Also:
Exlann wrote on 2020-06-06 15:20:09:
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11