Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary wishes?
1 2 3 4
realistic dreams i guess..
i really want search functions in the hoard/when selling.
breed info or something dragon related.

i personally dont care about maps so its probably that lol..
realistic dreams i guess..
i really want search functions in the hoard/when selling.
breed info or something dragon related.

i personally dont care about maps so its probably that lol..
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
I really want a dark mode
I really want a dark mode
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

Another ancient breed? I missed the release of the previous two.
Another ancient breed? I missed the release of the previous two.
7Cc2UZ7.png
Holy heck it’s been seven years. Jeez.

Anyway I’m hoping for the map update or something. I know they said no new breed, and every year before this they’ve evaded everyone’s expectations (eye types, dressing room, etc.) so I’m hoping it’s something they haven’t announced
Holy heck it’s been seven years. Jeez.

Anyway I’m hoping for the map update or something. I know they said no new breed, and every year before this they’ve evaded everyone’s expectations (eye types, dressing room, etc.) so I’m hoping it’s something they haven’t announced
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I'd really like the map update, but what I want the most is for the site and its users to stay healthy and happy!
I'd really like the map update, but what I want the most is for the site and its users to stay healthy and happy!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1) map update
2) modern breed release!
1) map update
2) modern breed release!
i hope for map, and along with it possibly achievement system or the choice to choose where our lair resides within the territory, i havent expanded my lair in probably longer than a year because if i do my lair switches to the next highest in the flight's hierarchy but i prefer the current residence much more lorewise or whatnot so like- if we could simply choose i'd be forever ecstatic because i could finally expand
i hope for map, and along with it possibly achievement system or the choice to choose where our lair resides within the territory, i havent expanded my lair in probably longer than a year because if i do my lair switches to the next highest in the flight's hierarchy but i prefer the current residence much more lorewise or whatnot so like- if we could simply choose i'd be forever ecstatic because i could finally expand
it'll probably be the map or similar things, but I really want a new modern breed...
it'll probably be the map or similar things, but I really want a new modern breed...
UnyqHqE.png
The return of the Tidelord
The return of the Tidelord
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 3 4