Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary wishes?
1 2 3 4
i hope the deities will speak to us again. tidelords disapperance would be more impactful if we didnt get a radio silence from everyone

i would also love an animated familiar. the ones changing forms were kinda cool, but when i remember the miniature globe -it was a perfect opportunity to make it animated. instead we dont really have a globe since all the territories are really on one side
i hope the deities will speak to us again. tidelords disapperance would be more impactful if we didnt get a radio silence from everyone

i would also love an animated familiar. the ones changing forms were kinda cool, but when i remember the miniature globe -it was a perfect opportunity to make it animated. instead we dont really have a globe since all the territories are really on one side
I’d like the Tidelord to come back. I’m not water, but I’d miss my god if they’ve been missing and possibly dead.
I’d like the Tidelord to come back. I’m not water, but I’d miss my god if they’ve been missing and possibly dead.
TBD
also a coli mode where we could fiht an emperor as a final bos or something. they've been hyped so much and are a big part of the world if the staff claims them to be such a threat they coudld even drag a deity into the battlefield. but we didnt even get a single official concept art for them. thats disappointing
also a coli mode where we could fiht an emperor as a final bos or something. they've been hyped so much and are a big part of the world if the staff claims them to be such a threat they coudld even drag a deity into the battlefield. but we didnt even get a single official concept art for them. thats disappointing
Map and Tidelord please. Also more lore. Also what the heck happened to the rampaging Emperor?!?!?!
Map and Tidelord please. Also more lore. Also what the heck happened to the rampaging Emperor?!?!?!
XriSV9h.gif
I'm not in water, but Tidelord can't be gone forever???
I'm not in water, but Tidelord can't be gone forever???
Lightning Runestone
i dont want tidelord back just yet. the anniversary is too special to only give 1 flight that kind of attention

also i want a sert of apparel instead of fams :)
i dont want tidelord back just yet. the anniversary is too special to only give 1 flight that kind of attention

also i want a sert of apparel instead of fams :)
ttGfSL1.png
I know its something small, but if skins/accents in the hoard could be searched or sorted by UMA or Site skin it'd be mighty helpful
I know its something small, but if skins/accents in the hoard could be searched or sorted by UMA or Site skin it'd be mighty helpful
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="ZaHando" date="2020-06-02 11:56:46" ] Tidelord. [/quote] please... Anyways I'm also hoping for a map update! I'd love to see more of the unique locations in Sorienth.
ZaHando wrote on 2020-06-02 11:56:46:
Tidelord.

please...

Anyways I'm also hoping for a map update! I'd love to see more of the unique locations in Sorienth.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
The map update and/or news on Tidelord would be great! I just want new canon lore. So, I suppose I'm down for anything if there's lore involved.
The map update and/or news on Tidelord would be great! I just want new canon lore. So, I suppose I'm down for anything if there's lore involved.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I'd love PVP, but I also wouldn't mind the new map!
I'd love PVP, but I also wouldn't mind the new map!
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
1 2 3 4