Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary wishes?
1 2 3 4
Hoard search PLEASE...
Hoard search PLEASE...
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
More active lairspace
And offcourse the adventure mode
More active lairspace
And offcourse the adventure mode
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Adventure mode or hoard revamp! Or something completely unexpected!
Adventure mode or hoard revamp! Or something completely unexpected!
laV4cLs.gif
I fully believe its that map update, because in the past when the community has built up hype around the release of something, staff usually quiets it down if its wrong. And they’ve yet to make a statement about how its not the map update, so Yeah. But wish wise? I want Tidelord. He’s been gone for too long. Also some sort of lore to go with it, a follow up to those posts the deities made around the same time he went missing. I just want closure, please.
I fully believe its that map update, because in the past when the community has built up hype around the release of something, staff usually quiets it down if its wrong. And they’ve yet to make a statement about how its not the map update, so Yeah. But wish wise? I want Tidelord. He’s been gone for too long. Also some sort of lore to go with it, a follow up to those posts the deities made around the same time he went missing. I just want closure, please.
zhMvOXK.png
Tidelord.
Tidelord.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
i don't really have any wishes except that it's not a repeat of the eye type fallout. PLEASE.
i don't really have any wishes except that it's not a repeat of the eye type fallout. PLEASE.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I'm hoping for the map update!! I think that would be neat ^^ However I'm excited for any anniversary event I just love updates haha
I'm hoping for the map update!! I think that would be neat ^^ However I'm excited for any anniversary event I just love updates haha
I want adventure mode one day… but also would absolutely love a new modern breed cause it has been quite a long time since bogs were released. But in the end I'm just excited for whatever we will get, I'm looking forward to exploring whatever will be new c: No matter if it's the map, Nests, or something else c:

I feel like we will get the map update or a breed, but map feels more likely to me personally c:
I want adventure mode one day… but also would absolutely love a new modern breed cause it has been quite a long time since bogs were released. But in the end I'm just excited for whatever we will get, I'm looking forward to exploring whatever will be new c: No matter if it's the map, Nests, or something else c:

I feel like we will get the map update or a breed, but map feels more likely to me personally c:
VVM4XuM.png
Anything as long as it isn't eyepocalypse 2.0.

Honestly though, I'd like for Tidelord to come back.
Anything as long as it isn't eyepocalypse 2.0.

Honestly though, I'd like for Tidelord to come back.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
A map update would be super neat, but honestly, I'd like some apparel for permababs as well as the ability to make skins/accents for them. Doubtful that it will happen, but.. man. I wish.
A map update would be super neat, but honestly, I'd like some apparel for permababs as well as the ability to make skins/accents for them. Doubtful that it will happen, but.. man. I wish.
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3 4