Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you Devs
1 2 3 4 5 6
If only they could have done this with Keel lol. But I'll take a better Glowtail I guess.
Staff rarely care or listen to the userbase when it comes to crits so maybe they are finally wising up.
If only they could have done this with Keel lol. But I'll take a better Glowtail I guess.
Staff rarely care or listen to the userbase when it comes to crits so maybe they are finally wising up.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
it's unfortunately rare for companies to listen to criticism from the internet right now, haha. this is a good move and i will probably buy some gems later to show support for a good move on their part

i thought glowtail loooked okay but it was not worth a gem price imo, still wished keel got updated but its okay this is a big w anyways
it's unfortunately rare for companies to listen to criticism from the internet right now, haha. this is a good move and i will probably buy some gems later to show support for a good move on their part

i thought glowtail loooked okay but it was not worth a gem price imo, still wished keel got updated but its okay this is a big w anyways
xulc4O8.png
I'm happy that the staff responded with their announcement. Overall, I thought Glowtail looked fine aside from the weird gradient, but it has potential to be used. It looked more like a Baldwin gene in all honesty, but hey, I'll take it after they re-release it.
I'm happy that the staff responded with their announcement. Overall, I thought Glowtail looked fine aside from the weird gradient, but it has potential to be used. It looked more like a Baldwin gene in all honesty, but hey, I'll take it after they re-release it.
MyfNmKq.png
I’m so happy to see they’re going to update it! Though I did really like the original too, it’s nice to see the devs responding to the FR community—it always feels good to be heard.
I’m so happy to see they’re going to update it! Though I did really like the original too, it’s nice to see the devs responding to the FR community—it always feels good to be heard.
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
I think it's more that they took it down for errors rather than peoples art critique. Keel looks like how it's supposed to look, while Glowtail had things that were outright errors.
I think it's more that they took it down for errors rather than peoples art critique. Keel looks like how it's supposed to look, while Glowtail had things that were outright errors.
4QFtgPW.png
Boy I'm just glad they're fixing that gradient, and am hugely impressed that they're making the change at all, whether it's more due to crit or outright errors.
Boy I'm just glad they're fixing that gradient, and am hugely impressed that they're making the change at all, whether it's more due to crit or outright errors.
@Reilata That's true. But I'd rather have staff tell me they heard our opinion of things , but that Keel will stay as it is because it's intended to look like that.
It's the radio-silence that bothered me that instance. I'm glad staff reacted and listened to us now. But I keep wondering if it's just because this time it's a gem gene with real errors, or if that factor doesn't matter.
@Reilata That's true. But I'd rather have staff tell me they heard our opinion of things , but that Keel will stay as it is because it's intended to look like that.
It's the radio-silence that bothered me that instance. I'm glad staff reacted and listened to us now. But I keep wondering if it's just because this time it's a gem gene with real errors, or if that factor doesn't matter.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6