Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you Devs
1 2 3 4 5 6
It makes me really glad to see staff communicating and addressing the issue, and I'm looking forward to seeing the gene after they implement the fixes
It makes me really glad to see staff communicating and addressing the issue, and I'm looking forward to seeing the gene after they implement the fixes
I'm glad that they listened, and are pulling it until the fixes are done. I mean, it won't be a bad gene once it's cleaned up a little bit. I know I spoke negatively of the gene in the official announcement thread, but I don't hate the concept or anything. I knew it could be done better, just like a lot of others knew. People will no doubt be happy to buy it once the mistakes are gone.
I'm glad that they listened, and are pulling it until the fixes are done. I mean, it won't be a bad gene once it's cleaned up a little bit. I know I spoke negatively of the gene in the official announcement thread, but I don't hate the concept or anything. I knew it could be done better, just like a lot of others knew. People will no doubt be happy to buy it once the mistakes are gone.
@ShiroiYoukai

Ah, I see. Yeah, that does look like it needs work! Thanks.

I'll be interested to see how it ends up. Probably won't be buying it, though, unless the price comes down!
@ShiroiYoukai

Ah, I see. Yeah, that does look like it needs work! Thanks.

I'll be interested to see how it ends up. Probably won't be buying it, though, unless the price comes down!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria You're wolcome ^^

I'm curious too. Although I have to be honest, it doesn't even matter to me if I like the endresult or not, opinions are subjective. I'm just glad staff let us know they listened. Heck, they could've even said because of the global situation they don't have a lot of time to work on fixing it now and that it'd take a while 'till they could get to it. Just acknowledgement of the situation and open communication is way more important to me than an item I might or might not use.
@Deladria You're wolcome ^^

I'm curious too. Although I have to be honest, it doesn't even matter to me if I like the endresult or not, opinions are subjective. I'm just glad staff let us know they listened. Heck, they could've even said because of the global situation they don't have a lot of time to work on fixing it now and that it'd take a while 'till they could get to it. Just acknowledgement of the situation and open communication is way more important to me than an item I might or might not use.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
I'm happy to hear that the devs will be giving Glowtail some extra attention. To be honest, I did like it as it was; I'm not picky, I've never really been disappointed with anything, but I am excited to see that it will be getting some changes made, and I am really pleased to see that they pulled it off the marketplace for the time being as they edit it! It really shows communication works, and that they do consider our feedback and criticisms! Overall, I'm really happy to be able to support a site such as this, with amazing developers and staff, a lovely community, and I'm looking forward to Glowtail again!

I thought it was a cute gene, and know after the update it will be even more adorable, so thank you devs!! I appreciate all the thought and hard work you put into this wonderful site, and as many have said, we'd love for you to take your time; quality over quantity!
I'm happy to hear that the devs will be giving Glowtail some extra attention. To be honest, I did like it as it was; I'm not picky, I've never really been disappointed with anything, but I am excited to see that it will be getting some changes made, and I am really pleased to see that they pulled it off the marketplace for the time being as they edit it! It really shows communication works, and that they do consider our feedback and criticisms! Overall, I'm really happy to be able to support a site such as this, with amazing developers and staff, a lovely community, and I'm looking forward to Glowtail again!

I thought it was a cute gene, and know after the update it will be even more adorable, so thank you devs!! I appreciate all the thought and hard work you put into this wonderful site, and as many have said, we'd love for you to take your time; quality over quantity!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I'm glad they're doing this sooner rather than later, because if they had waited longer, I fear there will also be an outcry, similar to the Metallic/Alloy update on banescales.

I already liked the gene, so I'm excited to see the improved version.
I'm glad they're doing this sooner rather than later, because if they had waited longer, I fear there will also be an outcry, similar to the Metallic/Alloy update on banescales.

I already liked the gene, so I'm excited to see the improved version.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Hell yeah! I'm excited to see how they improve the design, and I'm glad that they're actually like, listening to the criticism!
Hell yeah! I'm excited to see how they improve the design, and I'm glad that they're actually like, listening to the criticism!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
It's unfortunate that it didn't get another pass before release, but that bird has flown. Listening to feedback, suspending sales, and fixing it was the responsible thing to do, and I look forward to the fixed version.
It's unfortunate that it didn't get another pass before release, but that bird has flown. Listening to feedback, suspending sales, and fixing it was the responsible thing to do, and I look forward to the fixed version.
I'd just like to take a moment to thank the devs for listening. I normally have no hope at all for situations like these, but I am absolutely thrilled to be wrong. Thank you and I apologize for assuming the worst.
I'd just like to take a moment to thank the devs for listening. I normally have no hope at all for situations like these, but I am absolutely thrilled to be wrong. Thank you and I apologize for assuming the worst.
IT A MID-MAY MIRACLE!
Super glad they are going to do another once over on this because I really really WANTED to like it... I could see where something like it could be used for some of my dregs and hey, maybe now, it will be!
IT A MID-MAY MIRACLE!
Super glad they are going to do another once over on this because I really really WANTED to like it... I could see where something like it could be used for some of my dregs and hey, maybe now, it will be!
Photobucket broke my store but here D:
1 2 3 4 5 6