Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you Devs
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Xela

Hah, prolly too cheeky, yeah ;) I'm sure some people have pulled it off really well by this point, seems a bit odd to change genes after so many years, I'd rather we got something different but similar in concept to thylacine. Okapi 2 or whatever.
@Xela

Hah, prolly too cheeky, yeah ;) I'm sure some people have pulled it off really well by this point, seems a bit odd to change genes after so many years, I'd rather we got something different but similar in concept to thylacine. Okapi 2 or whatever.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
I am actually more salty tbh. bane met/aloy? why that took month to fix and noone was told about, but this is suddently getting fixed. usually we get silence. not to mention older issues... I wish other mistakes are also brought up, not that only gem genes are getting fixed
I am actually more salty tbh. bane met/aloy? why that took month to fix and noone was told about, but this is suddently getting fixed. usually we get silence. not to mention older issues... I wish other mistakes are also brought up, not that only gem genes are getting fixed
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote]tone down the glow effect as it pertains to foreground objects[/quote] I'm a little confused by this statement. It's going to glow less? It didn't seem to [i]glow[/i] much at all. Just that overlap fuzziness.
Quote:
tone down the glow effect as it pertains to foreground objects

I'm a little confused by this statement. It's going to glow less? It didn't seem to glow much at all. Just that overlap fuzziness.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Valrunie
We would all like that, but it's a good thing they're even fixing it at all due to public outcry. It's a step forward in the right direction, and hopefully they'll listen to us more and fix older problems in the future.
@Valrunie
We would all like that, but it's a good thing they're even fixing it at all due to public outcry. It's a step forward in the right direction, and hopefully they'll listen to us more and fix older problems in the future.
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
yeah. i'm just happy to see they announced the change this time.

because last time... hoo boy. still mad abt that.
yeah. i'm just happy to see they announced the change this time.

because last time... hoo boy. still mad abt that.
this seems like the best possible outcome, i’m glad they’ve listened to criticism ^^ i didn’t mind the original but i’m glad everyone was so polite speaking up for the most part
this seems like the best possible outcome, i’m glad they’ve listened to criticism ^^ i didn’t mind the original but i’m glad everyone was so polite speaking up for the most part
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
Is it still going to be a gem gene after this? They didn't really make that clear.
Is it still going to be a gem gene after this? They didn't really make that clear.
splat.gif
YEAH I'm excited to see the new and improved art! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I hope that this turns out so well that this becomes the normal response moving forward.
YEAH I'm excited to see the new and improved art!

I hope that this turns out so well that this becomes the normal response moving forward.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I can't wait for when glowtail is released again! I already like glowtail now but it'll be even better once it gets updated :)
I can't wait for when glowtail is released again! I already like glowtail now but it'll be even better once it gets updated :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayFQfvnk.png Pigeons are pretty cool
Sanjyou - She/Her - FR time+8
Pev2rFY.png
i think the gene is cute, though maybe not to my personal tastes. i'm glad they're revisiting it!
i think the gene is cute, though maybe not to my personal tastes. i'm glad they're revisiting it!
UnyqHqE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6