Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR icon Vibes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I seem to assume that anyone with a female fae as their icon is incredibly chaotic. Probably because everyone I've known that uses a female fae as their icon has been incredibly chaotic LMAO.
I seem to assume that anyone with a female fae as their icon is incredibly chaotic. Probably because everyone I've known that uses a female fae as their icon has been incredibly chaotic LMAO.
9CxYF0H.png
what is skydancers and Pearlcatchers i need to know
what is skydancers and Pearlcatchers i need to know

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
side-eyes bird avatar
side-eyes bird avatar
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
i only really take note of if someone has an imp profile, those people tend to give off different vibes
i only really take note of if someone has an imp profile, those people tend to give off different vibes
m4ckYQB.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-05-05 06:47:26" ] People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings. OR.....or they're cryptids. I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know. [/quote] i don't know why but this fits
Natron wrote on 2020-05-05 06:47:26:
People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings.

OR.....or they're cryptids.

I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know.
i don't know why but this fits
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
I feel like skydancers are those like,,, half normies? Like those people who want to have a pretty PFP but like,, use the overused pretty skydancer dragons or smthn idk
I feel like skydancers are those like,,, half normies? Like those people who want to have a pretty PFP but like,, use the overused pretty skydancer dragons or smthn idk
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
Wildclaws...
people who torture their wallets in an unhealthy way.

Tundras...
nice, helpful people :)
Wildclaws...
people who torture their wallets in an unhealthy way.

Tundras...
nice, helpful people :)
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Fae for me says young, Arcane flight, or both.

Snappers are super approachable even if they've got serious horror skins on or something.

I can't speak for Mirrors since I default to my own Mirror random progen except to say that dogs scare me and I'm in Ice XD
Fae for me says young, Arcane flight, or both.

Snappers are super approachable even if they've got serious horror skins on or something.

I can't speak for Mirrors since I default to my own Mirror random progen except to say that dogs scare me and I'm in Ice XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
I get different vibes depending on the gender of the avatar too.

Male Imps give me like "Strong Warrior" vibes like chances are they have swords and bows and kick butt....And I'm always wary of them.... hahaha

Female imps though are like that motherly friend who is checking up on you to make sure you've eaten and if you've gotten enough sleep, etc etc.

hahaha The imps to me are two parents. Male imp is that dad going around protecting his children and female imp is the mom taking care of them...
I get different vibes depending on the gender of the avatar too.

Male Imps give me like "Strong Warrior" vibes like chances are they have swords and bows and kick butt....And I'm always wary of them.... hahaha

Female imps though are like that motherly friend who is checking up on you to make sure you've eaten and if you've gotten enough sleep, etc etc.

hahaha The imps to me are two parents. Male imp is that dad going around protecting his children and female imp is the mom taking care of them...
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
Wildclaws give off the Rich Kid School Vibe. Every Wildclaw icon seems like they're part of the Clique and no one is Deserving of their Precious Time buying 300 UMAs from the same 3 artists.

It's ironic cause as of this post, I have my Nature Wildclaw icon prepped for Greenskeep. I am very much broke and I have maybe 4 whole UMAs from my years of being on here. I don't even use half of them.
Wildclaws give off the Rich Kid School Vibe. Every Wildclaw icon seems like they're part of the Clique and no one is Deserving of their Precious Time buying 300 UMAs from the same 3 artists.

It's ironic cause as of this post, I have my Nature Wildclaw icon prepped for Greenskeep. I am very much broke and I have maybe 4 whole UMAs from my years of being on here. I don't even use half of them.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20