Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR icon Vibes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[quote name="Calyypso" date="2020-05-05 07:54:15" ] @/0bsidian i cannot believe you just discriminated bogs like that >:0 [/quote] OPE Fixed :) Yeah, idk about bogs? I havent met enough people
Calyypso wrote on 2020-05-05 07:54:15:
@/0bsidian

i cannot believe you just discriminated bogs like that >:0
OPE

Fixed :)

Yeah, idk about bogs? I havent met enough people
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
[quote name="0bsidian" date="2020-05-05 05:55:37" ] Spiral: Probably has UMAs [/quote] I feel really called out by this. X'D
0bsidian wrote on 2020-05-05 05:55:37:

Spiral: Probably has UMAs

I feel really called out by this. X'D
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
The vibe of bogsneaks is that they're so elusive everyone forgets they exist!
The vibe of bogsneaks is that they're so elusive everyone forgets they exist!
*cries in I change my avatar dragon bi-weekly*
*cries in I change my avatar dragon bi-weekly*
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
i thought we were all just using the dragons we thought looked nice with our vistas.
i thought we were all just using the dragons we thought looked nice with our vistas.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I chose this one specifically because Teef. My last icon that I had for years was a Mirror, and that one was because... teef.

I like teefies on my dragons. I think having visible teeth (either through a UMA or a Mirror) in your icon makes you a bit of an edgelord and I fully admit that I'm an edgelord with regard to my clan lore, so. Oops.
I chose this one specifically because Teef. My last icon that I had for years was a Mirror, and that one was because... teef.

I like teefies on my dragons. I think having visible teeth (either through a UMA or a Mirror) in your icon makes you a bit of an edgelord and I fully admit that I'm an edgelord with regard to my clan lore, so. Oops.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
My mains have always been Mirrors, Spirals, and my current pfp, so I’ll be judging based off of that.

Mirrors:
Forum lurkers. Most likely in Plague, or as said before, someone that owns at least one dog. I get a lot of “feral” and “disaster” energy from these icons, and while they don’t often post of the forums, it’s always a treat to see what they post. They’re not as edgy as Nocs, which is probably a good thing. Lore aesthetic is either chaotic or nonexistent, and they’re either very dedicated to their lore, or they just throw some scraps in their bios and call it a day. Typically don’t do lair purges.

Spirals:
What?? Is sleep??? Something about Spirals just screams chaos and anyone with a Spiral pfp will take advantage of that to their fullest extent. They don’t tend to be as “feral” as the Mirrors, but they are very active on the forums. Quality of the posts they make varies a lot. Likes to pretend they’re rich. Has more than three joke dragons in their lair, and at least one of them is a Spiral.

Coatls:
R i c h. Except, not like the Wildclaws, or Imperials. They typically don’t focus on G1s, or a unified lair aesthetic. I see Coatls as the truly rich, with the ability to be ~spontaneous~. Don’t like that dragon? Throw it out! Found a new thing you love? Get 10 dragons to immediately fit that aesthetic! They either have a lot or a few projects, and they almost always get completed. I’d say that they’re typically very nice, if not a bit skittish. Every once in a while you run across one with a dark secret, and then never be able to find them again.

*BONUS* Permababies:
Blease just ask about their pfp. Please. They chose it for a reason. It’s not to look rich (most of the time), it’s because they want you to ask them about that dragon. Ask them. Ask them. Or, they just really like cute things. Probably very indecisive, and has bursts of activity on the forums before disappearing again. Lair aesthetic can be whatever, edgy, cute, Plague or Nature, but you can bet your tail that they have at least a few lore dragons that they love and cherish and desperately want you to ask about. If they have a “dragon-sona”, or a dragon that’s a self insert of them, it’s either the same breed or the same “energy” as the permababy pfp.
My mains have always been Mirrors, Spirals, and my current pfp, so I’ll be judging based off of that.

Mirrors:
Forum lurkers. Most likely in Plague, or as said before, someone that owns at least one dog. I get a lot of “feral” and “disaster” energy from these icons, and while they don’t often post of the forums, it’s always a treat to see what they post. They’re not as edgy as Nocs, which is probably a good thing. Lore aesthetic is either chaotic or nonexistent, and they’re either very dedicated to their lore, or they just throw some scraps in their bios and call it a day. Typically don’t do lair purges.

Spirals:
What?? Is sleep??? Something about Spirals just screams chaos and anyone with a Spiral pfp will take advantage of that to their fullest extent. They don’t tend to be as “feral” as the Mirrors, but they are very active on the forums. Quality of the posts they make varies a lot. Likes to pretend they’re rich. Has more than three joke dragons in their lair, and at least one of them is a Spiral.

Coatls:
R i c h. Except, not like the Wildclaws, or Imperials. They typically don’t focus on G1s, or a unified lair aesthetic. I see Coatls as the truly rich, with the ability to be ~spontaneous~. Don’t like that dragon? Throw it out! Found a new thing you love? Get 10 dragons to immediately fit that aesthetic! They either have a lot or a few projects, and they almost always get completed. I’d say that they’re typically very nice, if not a bit skittish. Every once in a while you run across one with a dark secret, and then never be able to find them again.

*BONUS* Permababies:
Blease just ask about their pfp. Please. They chose it for a reason. It’s not to look rich (most of the time), it’s because they want you to ask them about that dragon. Ask them. Ask them. Or, they just really like cute things. Probably very indecisive, and has bursts of activity on the forums before disappearing again. Lair aesthetic can be whatever, edgy, cute, Plague or Nature, but you can bet your tail that they have at least a few lore dragons that they love and cherish and desperately want you to ask about. If they have a “dragon-sona”, or a dragon that’s a self insert of them, it’s either the same breed or the same “energy” as the permababy pfp.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2020-05-05 08:08:34" ] I chose this one specifically because Teef. My last icon that I had for years was a Mirror, and that one was because... teef. I like teefies on my dragons. I think having visible teeth (either through a UMA or a Mirror) in your icon makes you a bit of an edgelord and I fully admit that I'm an edgelord with regard to my clan lore, so. Oops. [/quote] OH MY GOD THATS SO CURSED
astrotheology wrote on 2020-05-05 08:08:34:

OH MY GOD THATS SO CURSED
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
[quote name="Charias" date="2020-05-05 07:40:49" ] Skydancer M: it's a fandragon, isn't it [/quote] there was no reason to come for me like that
Charias wrote on 2020-05-05 07:40:49:
Skydancer M: it's a fandragon, isn't it
there was no reason to come for me like that
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales