Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR icon Vibes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
My coatl hatchling vibe is that they have like,,, 8000 permababies and overuse capsule.
My coatl hatchling vibe is that they have like,,, 8000 permababies and overuse capsule.
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
[quote name="wetdog15" date="2020-05-05 09:32:57"] Bog F: For some reason almost all female Bogsneak avatars I see have some sort of mysterious swamp aesthetic in their lair, whether it's one tab or just the whole lair. Really enjoys horror and has probably spent some time in Plague. [/quote] WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY BOG FEMALES LIKE SWAMPS i live near a swamp and for the love of god I HATE IT there are leeches and a heck ton of mosquitoes and its no and the water is brown and dirty and why would anyone like that?? the only swamp im a fan of is mama odie's swamp but that's it no hate towards anyone ofc [s]except the swamp[/s] edit- im in nature which i think is the opposite of plague haha
wetdog15 wrote on 2020-05-05 09:32:57:
Bog F: For some reason almost all female Bogsneak avatars I see have some sort of mysterious swamp aesthetic in their lair, whether it's one tab or just the whole lair. Really enjoys horror and has probably spent some time in Plague.

WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY BOG FEMALES LIKE SWAMPS
i live near a swamp and for the love of god I HATE IT
there are leeches and a heck ton of mosquitoes and its no and the water is brown and dirty and why would anyone like that?? the only swamp im a fan of is mama odie's swamp but that's it

no hate towards anyone ofc except the swamp

edit- im in nature which i think is the opposite of plague haha

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[quote name="septarianflare" date="2020-05-05 06:58:47" ] Mirror profiles are usually in plague or probably have dogs [/quote] Not in Plague but I do have a dog, although she is the opposite of a mirror [quote name="Charias" date="2020-05-05 07:40:49" ] Mirror M: a bit of a dork, really, but everybody loves them [/quote] Man, I wish?? Got the first part right though [quote name="MothsInHats" date="2020-05-05 09:05:57" ] Mirror: Lair is absolutely overflowing with mirrors. Likely in plague. Can't bring themselves to sell any old dragons, but desperately needs the lair space. Males are newer, females are well into dragon hell but are still fairly casual. They're both chaotic and obsessed with the forums. [/quote] I have 4 of the funky raccoons, don't need lair space but yes half of my dragons are the ones I bought as a newbie :') Not exactly chaotic but I check the forums every 5 minutes so ya got me there [quote name="ahzidal" date="2020-05-05 07:06:40" ] side-eyes bird avatar [/quote] [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
septarianflare wrote on 2020-05-05 06:58:47:
Mirror profiles are usually in plague or probably have dogs
Not in Plague but I do have a dog, although she is the opposite of a mirror
Charias wrote on 2020-05-05 07:40:49:
Mirror M: a bit of a dork, really, but everybody loves them
Man, I wish?? Got the first part right though
MothsInHats wrote on 2020-05-05 09:05:57:
Mirror: Lair is absolutely overflowing with mirrors. Likely in plague. Can't bring themselves to sell any old dragons, but desperately needs the lair space. Males are newer, females are well into dragon hell but are still fairly casual. They're both chaotic and obsessed with the forums.
I have 4 of the funky raccoons, don't need lair space but yes half of my dragons are the ones I bought as a newbie :')
Not exactly chaotic but I check the forums every 5 minutes so ya got me there
ahzidal wrote on 2020-05-05 07:06:40:
side-eyes bird avatar
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@calyypso

BOG sneaks.

You gotta admit they do give us that swampy vibe
@calyypso

BOG sneaks.

Can i just bring up the fact that 90% of permababy icons have capsule
Can i just bring up the fact that 90% of permababy icons have capsule
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
[quote name="Thethuthinnang" date="2020-05-05 09:39:41" ] @calyypso BOG sneaks. You gotta admit they do give us that swampy vibe [/quote] well i mean you're right but all bog avatar owners ive seen, and i havent seen many, have never had the swampy vibe
Thethuthinnang wrote on 2020-05-05 09:39:41:
@calyypso

BOG sneaks.

well i mean you're right but all bog avatar owners ive seen, and i havent seen many, have never had the swampy vibe

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Time to assign vibes

Ridgeback icons tend to be either very inactive or lore rich
Coatl have the money
Fae likes playing flight rising in a more closed cycle of friends
Imperial tends to be intimidating but is here just to write lore get dragon
Time to assign vibes

Ridgeback icons tend to be either very inactive or lore rich
Coatl have the money
Fae likes playing flight rising in a more closed cycle of friends
Imperial tends to be intimidating but is here just to write lore get dragon
crystals.png
Looking at my lair........ you're not wrong doe [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Oh oh and people who have WC icons are either pure G1 lairs or their icon is just their flight rep
Looking at my lair........ you're not wrong doe

Oh oh and people who have WC icons are either pure G1 lairs or their icon is just their flight rep
I pretty much choose my breeds based on what skins I have for them tho >_>

I purely have my avatar the way it is because it matches my vista well, lol
I pretty much choose my breeds based on what skins I have for them tho >_>

I purely have my avatar the way it is because it matches my vista well, lol
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Looking at all the spiral F vibes in here and tbh I haven't seen anything too far from the truth lmao

Also in my eyes bog icons tend to have partial lair aesthetics. Pastels, spooky, swampy, fancy, memey etc. but it only makes up maybe half of their lair while the other half is just whatever goes lol. Jack of all trades and very comfortable/chill people just doing their own thing. Is a casual minecraft player.
Looking at all the spiral F vibes in here and tbh I haven't seen anything too far from the truth lmao

Also in my eyes bog icons tend to have partial lair aesthetics. Pastels, spooky, swampy, fancy, memey etc. but it only makes up maybe half of their lair while the other half is just whatever goes lol. Jack of all trades and very comfortable/chill people just doing their own thing. Is a casual minecraft player.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20