Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR icon Vibes
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[quote name="Skeleyon" date="2020-05-14 20:12:11" ] snapper peeps probably have some sort of lizard or snake as a pet tbh [/quote] specific but understandable
Skeleyon wrote on 2020-05-14 20:12:11:
snapper peeps probably have some sort of lizard or snake as a pet tbh
specific but understandable
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
when I see female Coatl, I think ‘scary, grumpy’ even though most people I’ve talked to with a f coatl icon are really sweet
when I see female Coatl, I think ‘scary, grumpy’ even though most people I’ve talked to with a f coatl icon are really sweet
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png

I switch between a SDf and WCm and gotta say,, kinda spot on??
ALSO DO NOT EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT

Idk the first person that ever bought a dragon from me had a female SD as their icon and I always just get kind vibes from users with skydancers as icons.

If I see a male WC I assume they have a gen1 lair!

I switch between a SDf and WCm and gotta say,, kinda spot on??
ALSO DO NOT EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT

Idk the first person that ever bought a dragon from me had a female SD as their icon and I always just get kind vibes from users with skydancers as icons.

If I see a male WC I assume they have a gen1 lair!
Untitled_Artwork.png
[quote name="0bsidian" date="2020-05-05 07:11:54" ] I feel like skydancers are those like,,, half normies? Like those people who want to have a pretty PFP but like,, use the overused pretty skydancer dragons or smthn idk [/quote] Tbh whenever I use a skydancer as my pfp it because I just think they're neat. As for the tundra thing, yes I save [i]some [/i]fodder, but I don't think bunnies would even SURVIVE my lair. Too many carnivores[emoji=mirror size=1]
0bsidian wrote on 2020-05-05 07:11:54:
I feel like skydancers are those like,,, half normies? Like those people who want to have a pretty PFP but like,, use the overused pretty skydancer dragons or smthn idk
Tbh whenever I use a skydancer as my pfp it because I just think they're neat.

As for the tundra thing, yes I save some fodder, but I don't think bunnies would even SURVIVE my lair. Too many carnivores
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
[quote name="0bsidian" date="2020-05-05 05:55:37" ] [b]Tundra Icon[/b]: Soft bean, goes on the ah not to buy pretty dragons but to save fodder, will not exalt anything, bunnies [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/624736600877695013/713446770167775372/unknown.png[/img] sorry but I Have to Laugh
0bsidian wrote on 2020-05-05 05:55:37:
Tundra Icon: Soft bean, goes on the ah not to buy pretty dragons but to save fodder, will not exalt anything, bunnies

unknown.png
sorry but I Have to Laugh
light.pngPawBorough_Signature_Resize.pngiceshade.png
[quote name="silverlyre" date="2020-05-22 10:43:32" ] [quote name="0bsidian" date="2020-05-05 05:55:37" ] [b]Tundra Icon[/b]: Soft bean, goes on the ah not to buy pretty dragons but to save fodder, will not exalt anything, bunnies [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/624736600877695013/713446770167775372/unknown.png[/img] sorry but I Have to Laugh [/quote] Pressing F to pay respect to the fallen comrades
silverlyre wrote on 2020-05-22 10:43:32:
Tundra Icon: Soft bean, goes on the ah not to buy pretty dragons but to save fodder, will not exalt anything, bunnies

unknown.png
sorry but I Have to Laugh
Pressing F to pay respect to the fallen comrades
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
Do I look rich enough senpai? Tfw you look at my lair and realize that the dragon in my icon isn't an indication of my wealth... just my love of puns

Tundra: Very unique individual, knows what they want. Are usually kind and accepting. Either save fodder or exalt them en masse

Snapper F: RICH, yet is down to earth. Feels special cause of their appreciation for an unpopular breed. Good apparel taste

Snapper M: MEME LORDS. 99% of them will be using a ridiculous skin/accent on the snapper in the icon. Good sports.
Do I look rich enough senpai? Tfw you look at my lair and realize that the dragon in my icon isn't an indication of my wealth... just my love of puns

Tundra: Very unique individual, knows what they want. Are usually kind and accepting. Either save fodder or exalt them en masse

Snapper F: RICH, yet is down to earth. Feels special cause of their appreciation for an unpopular breed. Good apparel taste

Snapper M: MEME LORDS. 99% of them will be using a ridiculous skin/accent on the snapper in the icon. Good sports.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[quote name="0bsidian" date="2020-05-05 05:55:37" ] [b]F Mirror[/b]: Probably on reddit, the kind of person who would try to convince you to reduce your light sprite into copper muck.[/quote] [quote name="septarianflare" date="2020-05-05 06:58:47" ] Mirror profiles are usually in plague or probably have dogs [/quote] Despite switching my icons around between different breeds once a month, these are both still very valid assessments of me. (I have a dog btw) [quote name="Kairo" date="2020-05-05 07:03:30" ] I seem to assume that anyone with a female fae as their icon is incredibly chaotic. Probably because everyone I've known that uses a female fae as their icon has been incredibly chaotic LMAO. [/quote] As a frequent fae icon user I must agree. [quote name="Natron" date="2020-05-05 06:47:26" ] People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings. OR.....or they're cryptids. I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know. [/quote] Doesn't describe me but then again I don't use WC icons often. [quote name="fuzzysherbet" date="2020-05-05 06:43:08" ] tbh i often get rich vibes from wc icons for some reason. i'm probably wrong on that like 90% of the time though, lol [/quote] I'm poor most of the time so I can agree with this. [quote name="voidbeast" date="2020-05-05 07:20:44" ] are there enough of us with pearlcatcher icons to even make assumptions lmao [/quote] for real LOL [quote name="septarianflare" date="2020-05-05 06:58:47" ] Nocturnes are edgelords [/quote] I will out myself as an edgelord to confirm this. Long post ahead I'm sorry: I'll try to list off my own impressions on the avatar types. Keep in mind i've pretty much used all these icons before, but some more than others. Banescale F, Mirror F, Ridgeback M: Chaotic. I see the Banescale and Mirror as internet pranksters while Ridgeback just likes to sit back and watch it unfold. Bogsneaks: Big reptile fans. Probably would own a beardie or tegu if they could and watch reptile-keeping youtube videos in their spare time if they're not already busy taking care of their own reptiles. Coatls: Could probably spend a whole day just browsing for cute animal pictures. Fae: Are more of a cat person than a dog person. Or a small-dog person. Gaoler: Uses this site more for the art and writing. Probably has a Deviantart or some other page to upload their content to on the side. Guardian: A bit of a wildcard really. But they've definitely played Skyrim. Imperial F: Big anime fan. Imperial M, Skydancer: Give off very regal vibes. They like to dress themselves pretty IRL. And/or have been part of a fandom and shipped characters rather frequently. Mirror M: Have a weakness for the "bad boy" types in media. Nocturne: Edgy. Or they saw a turian from Mass Effect at some point and thought "I like this". Pearlcatcher: Has/had a big unicorn phase. Ridgeback F: Can come off as intimidating but is actually a big sweetie. Loves sharks. Snapper: If dressed seriously - similar to bogsneaks except with specifically turtles/tortoises. If dressed like a joke - they're enjoying the game pretty casually and are very powerful people. Spiral: Into the occult aesthetic. Especially if using the male one. Alternatively: a derplord Tundra: Similar to Gaoler but more hardcore. That or they just really want to make friends on this site. Wildclaw: Also like Gaolers but more mainstream
F Mirror: Probably on reddit, the kind of person who would try to convince you to reduce your light sprite into copper muck.
septarianflare wrote on 2020-05-05 06:58:47:
Mirror profiles are usually in plague or probably have dogs

Despite switching my icons around between different breeds once a month, these are both still very valid assessments of me. (I have a dog btw)

Kairo wrote on 2020-05-05 07:03:30:
I seem to assume that anyone with a female fae as their icon is incredibly chaotic. Probably because everyone I've known that uses a female fae as their icon has been incredibly chaotic LMAO.
As a frequent fae icon user I must agree.
Natron wrote on 2020-05-05 06:47:26:
People with only Wildclaw icons very frequently tend to be users with a very strict aesthetic, Tumblr language, love to use flowerfalls, seem chill but will destroy you off-site for either a completely valid reason or a petty reason (no in between), very wealthy on-site, love accents and skins with many eyes, halos and wings, dark lore, very short and neat clan description sometimes with either pixel art or tiny resolution digital drawings.

OR.....or they're cryptids.

I might be joking, I might be serious, I might be joking but it's actually serious, I just don't know.
Doesn't describe me but then again I don't use WC icons often.
fuzzysherbet wrote on 2020-05-05 06:43:08:
tbh i often get rich vibes from wc icons for some reason. i'm probably wrong on that like 90% of the time though, lol
I'm poor most of the time so I can agree with this.
voidbeast wrote on 2020-05-05 07:20:44:
are there enough of us with pearlcatcher icons to even make assumptions lmao
for real LOL
septarianflare wrote on 2020-05-05 06:58:47:
Nocturnes are edgelords
I will out myself as an edgelord to confirm this.

Long post ahead I'm sorry:
I'll try to list off my own impressions on the avatar types. Keep in mind i've pretty much used all these icons before, but some more than others.

Banescale F, Mirror F, Ridgeback M: Chaotic. I see the Banescale and Mirror as internet pranksters while Ridgeback just likes to sit back and watch it unfold.

Bogsneaks: Big reptile fans. Probably would own a beardie or tegu if they could and watch reptile-keeping youtube videos in their spare time if they're not already busy taking care of their own reptiles.

Coatls: Could probably spend a whole day just browsing for cute animal pictures.

Fae: Are more of a cat person than a dog person. Or a small-dog person.

Gaoler: Uses this site more for the art and writing. Probably has a Deviantart or some other page to upload their content to on the side.

Guardian: A bit of a wildcard really. But they've definitely played Skyrim.

Imperial F: Big anime fan.

Imperial M, Skydancer: Give off very regal vibes. They like to dress themselves pretty IRL. And/or have been part of a fandom and shipped characters rather frequently.

Mirror M: Have a weakness for the "bad boy" types in media.

Nocturne: Edgy. Or they saw a turian from Mass Effect at some point and thought "I like this".

Pearlcatcher: Has/had a big unicorn phase.

Ridgeback F: Can come off as intimidating but is actually a big sweetie. Loves sharks.

Snapper: If dressed seriously - similar to bogsneaks except with specifically turtles/tortoises. If dressed like a joke - they're enjoying the game pretty casually and are very powerful people.

Spiral: Into the occult aesthetic. Especially if using the male one. Alternatively: a derplord

Tundra: Similar to Gaoler but more hardcore. That or they just really want to make friends on this site.

Wildclaw: Also like Gaolers but more mainstream
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
[quote name="Luce" date="2020-05-22 22:01:46" ] Imperial M, Skydancer: Give off very regal vibes. They like to dress themselves pretty IRL. [/quote] Nah I'm pretty sloppy and my wardrobe consists of 5-year-old shirts :D [quote name="Luce" date="2020-05-22 22:01:46" ] And/or have been part of a fandom and shipped characters rather frequently. [/quote] Called out.
Luce wrote on 2020-05-22 22:01:46:
Imperial M, Skydancer: Give off very regal vibes. They like to dress themselves pretty IRL.
Nah I'm pretty sloppy and my wardrobe consists of 5-year-old shirts :D
Luce wrote on 2020-05-22 22:01:46:
And/or have been part of a fandom and shipped characters rather frequently.
Called out.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20