Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR icon Vibes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
[quote name="MothsInHats" date="2020-05-05 09:05:57" ] Bogsneak: Males are memes. Females mean shadowy/bog/mysterious aesthetic. Doesn't have a lot of lair space and owns a lot of dragons. Loves the hibernal den or never uses it. [/quote] well i mean- this pretty much sums me except for the aesthetic part sorry but i cant pick one
MothsInHats wrote on 2020-05-05 09:05:57:

Bogsneak: Males are memes. Females mean shadowy/bog/mysterious aesthetic. Doesn't have a lot of lair space and owns a lot of dragons. Loves the hibernal den or never uses it.

well i mean- this pretty much sums me except for the aesthetic part sorry but i cant pick one

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@0bsidian

they're just little fairy giraffe dragons be nice to them!
@0bsidian

they're just little fairy giraffe dragons be nice to them!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
[quote name="Boosco" date="2020-05-05 08:33:31" ] [quote name="Charias" date="2020-05-05 07:40:49" ] Gaoler F: still pronounces it "gow-ler" and coatl as "coat-ul" [/quote] look man i say gaoler correctly but i REFUSE to pronounce coatl as anything other than coat-ul its been that way ever since i first saw the name and finding out the actual pronunciation isn't changing anything [/quote] WAIT BUT WHATS THE REAL PRONUNCIATION gaoler for me is jailer or gailer
Boosco wrote on 2020-05-05 08:33:31:
Charias wrote on 2020-05-05 07:40:49:
Gaoler F: still pronounces it "gow-ler" and coatl as "coat-ul"
look man i say gaoler correctly but i REFUSE to pronounce coatl as anything other than coat-ul
its been that way ever since i first saw the name and finding out the actual pronunciation isn't changing anything

WAIT BUT WHATS THE REAL PRONUNCIATION
gaoler for me is jailer or gailer

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
[quote name="Charias" date="2020-05-05 07:58:15" ] The vibe of bogsneaks is that they're so elusive everyone forgets they exist! [/quote] </3 [quote name= "Argante" date="2020-05-05 08:04:27"] i thought we were all just using the dragons we thought looked nice with our vistas. [/quote] i- i mean they're not wrong
Charias wrote on 2020-05-05 07:58:15:
The vibe of bogsneaks is that they're so elusive everyone forgets they exist!
</3
Argante wrote on 2020-05-05 08:04:27:

i thought we were all just using the dragons we thought looked nice with our vistas.

i- i mean they're not wrong

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
Nocturne F/M: Probably younger or has a young mentality xP Most likely to get into online arguments. Faes are similar.
Wildclaw M: Most likely to identify as they/them or he/him and have UMAs, first gens, etc. Lore writer.
Wildclaw F: A chill user in general, save for their mood swings.
Skydancer F: Possibly queer or wanting to go for an elegant, grown-up vibe.
Imperial F: Intimidating vibes or just pretending to be older than they are.
Coatl M: One of the well-off members of FR. Like Wildclaws, these users tend to lean to the expensive side and are more likely to have lore and a visible aesthetic.

Nocturne F/M: Probably younger or has a young mentality xP Most likely to get into online arguments. Faes are similar.
Wildclaw M: Most likely to identify as they/them or he/him and have UMAs, first gens, etc. Lore writer.
Wildclaw F: A chill user in general, save for their mood swings.
Skydancer F: Possibly queer or wanting to go for an elegant, grown-up vibe.
Imperial F: Intimidating vibes or just pretending to be older than they are.
Coatl M: One of the well-off members of FR. Like Wildclaws, these users tend to lean to the expensive side and are more likely to have lore and a visible aesthetic.

0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@ everyone saying "coatl player = rich" .... I wish that were true :') [quote name="Silverpelt60" date="2020-05-05 08:11:28" ] Permababies: Blease just ask about their pfp. Please. They chose it for a reason. It’s not to look rich ([s]most of the time[/s]), it’s because they want you to ask them about that dragon. Ask them. Ask them. [/quote] @ccelestialGlitch is this you
@ everyone saying "coatl player = rich" .... I wish that were true :')

Silverpelt60 wrote on 2020-05-05 08:11:28:
Permababies:
Blease just ask about their pfp. Please. They chose it for a reason. It’s not to look rich (most of the time), it’s because they want you to ask them about that dragon. Ask them. Ask them.
@ccelestialGlitch is this you
mudwomb_comm.png
Mine changes all the time. I do look at people's icons and judge them, but I don't know exactly what I get from it. I always change my icon and vista to match the current holiday as well. So, mines always changing.
Mine changes all the time. I do look at people's icons and judge them, but I don't know exactly what I get from it. I always change my icon and vista to match the current holiday as well. So, mines always changing.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
[quote name="MothsInHats" date="2020-05-05 09:05:57" ] Skydancer: Females makes me think a really wealthy lair that has no money because they spent it all on UMAs. [/quote] cries in no money from genes/outfits
MothsInHats wrote on 2020-05-05 09:05:57:

Skydancer: Females makes me think a really wealthy lair that has no money because they spent it all on UMAs.

cries in no money from genes/outfits
m4ckYQB.png
Oh yes this is def me

My aesthetic currently gives me a rich/slightly intimidating vibe what with the imp and color scheme.

I’m most impressed by WCs, imps, banes, or coatls, and least impressed by mirrors, faes, snappers, and maybe nocturnes. Every other breed is somewhere in between. However- if the overall aesthetic doesn’t match, i don’t get a good vibe from them. Picky, i know.
Oh yes this is def me

My aesthetic currently gives me a rich/slightly intimidating vibe what with the imp and color scheme.

I’m most impressed by WCs, imps, banes, or coatls, and least impressed by mirrors, faes, snappers, and maybe nocturnes. Every other breed is somewhere in between. However- if the overall aesthetic doesn’t match, i don’t get a good vibe from them. Picky, i know.
Oh, boy *rubs hands together evilly* (please keep in mind that these are my overall vibes and that they aren't meant to offend anyone)

Bane M: Has too many gene projects, spends too much time in Coli, and usually stressed. Nonetheless, they're friendly.

Bane F: Either has extensive clan lore that took way too long to write or keeps saying they'll write lore and never does. There's no in-between. They also have that one dragon that they spoil above all others.

Bane hatchling: Really sweet and generous user. Probably has specific lair aesthetics and collects Gen1s. The sort of person who offers out their nests for others' breeding projects.

Bog M: A cryptid. Probably has a really wacky sleep schedule and spends way too much time looking at memes.

Bog F: For some reason almost all female Bogsneak avatars I see have some sort of mysterious swamp aesthetic in their lair, whether it's one tab or just the whole lair. Really enjoys horror and has probably spent some time in Plague.

Bog hatchling: Will gush about their dragons for hours if you let them. Compliments others' hatchlings and projects while simultaneously lamenting their own lack of funds.

Coatl M: Very strong aesthetic sense. Probably has a hatchery. Has crazy outfit plans for most/all of their dragons and are on a quest to get that one UMA for a dragon.

Coatl F: Really, REALLY likes cats. If they don't own a cat, there's a solid chance that they've made a thread/comment on their userpage asking people to send them cute cat pictures. Generally falls under the lovable dork stereotype.

Coatl hatchling: Probably collects pastel dragons (especially pastel Gen1s). Always in need of gem genes for their dragons and loves using flowerfalls. However, don't be fooled by their lair, they probably have -2 gems at all times.

Fae M: Loves playing RPGs a lot. Probably has hundreds of hours in their favorite game and will send you a friend request if you mention it on the forums. Chill, but can come off a bit strong if you catch them gushing about something.

Fae F: Gremlins. The sort of person who has made an "oops I accidentally impulse bought ten new dergs and also matching UMAs for them, help" thread in the past (or present). Always up-to-date on memes. Their guilty pleasure is Vine comps.

Fae hatchling: I actually don't see many of these around. Older players, less active on the forums but still willing to help newbies. The type of person to randomly giftbomb people they see on "Users Online" with a gene they need. Just wholesome people all around!

Gaoler M: Somewhat philosophical, almost always helpful. Reads a lot and is probably a dog person.

Gaoler F: Really friendly onsite, will fight you offsite despite the fact that they're probably short. Also likely to be a cat person.

Gaoler hatchling: Has really intriguing clan lore, but stores it in places other than their dragons' bios (whether it be their userpage, a forum thread, or even offsite). Collects permababies and vistas. Has an emergency stash of treasure/gems just in case.

Guardian M: Slightly edgy. Loves recommending music to people. Probably an introvert in real life. Prefers talking via PMs rather than the forum or userpage comments.

Guardian F: Kindhearted, but somewhat enigmatic. Always willing to give others advice. Hangs around Forum Games a lot of the time. Has probably been on the site for a while and come back after a long hiatus at some point. Mom friend.

Guardian hatchling: Inexplicably gives off chaotic vibes. Probably has a list of their fandoms on their userpage. Username is likely a reference to something and/or a meme. REALLY loves puns.

(Will continue later, haha)
Oh, boy *rubs hands together evilly* (please keep in mind that these are my overall vibes and that they aren't meant to offend anyone)

Bane M: Has too many gene projects, spends too much time in Coli, and usually stressed. Nonetheless, they're friendly.

Bane F: Either has extensive clan lore that took way too long to write or keeps saying they'll write lore and never does. There's no in-between. They also have that one dragon that they spoil above all others.

Bane hatchling: Really sweet and generous user. Probably has specific lair aesthetics and collects Gen1s. The sort of person who offers out their nests for others' breeding projects.

Bog M: A cryptid. Probably has a really wacky sleep schedule and spends way too much time looking at memes.

Bog F: For some reason almost all female Bogsneak avatars I see have some sort of mysterious swamp aesthetic in their lair, whether it's one tab or just the whole lair. Really enjoys horror and has probably spent some time in Plague.

Bog hatchling: Will gush about their dragons for hours if you let them. Compliments others' hatchlings and projects while simultaneously lamenting their own lack of funds.

Coatl M: Very strong aesthetic sense. Probably has a hatchery. Has crazy outfit plans for most/all of their dragons and are on a quest to get that one UMA for a dragon.

Coatl F: Really, REALLY likes cats. If they don't own a cat, there's a solid chance that they've made a thread/comment on their userpage asking people to send them cute cat pictures. Generally falls under the lovable dork stereotype.

Coatl hatchling: Probably collects pastel dragons (especially pastel Gen1s). Always in need of gem genes for their dragons and loves using flowerfalls. However, don't be fooled by their lair, they probably have -2 gems at all times.

Fae M: Loves playing RPGs a lot. Probably has hundreds of hours in their favorite game and will send you a friend request if you mention it on the forums. Chill, but can come off a bit strong if you catch them gushing about something.

Fae F: Gremlins. The sort of person who has made an "oops I accidentally impulse bought ten new dergs and also matching UMAs for them, help" thread in the past (or present). Always up-to-date on memes. Their guilty pleasure is Vine comps.

Fae hatchling: I actually don't see many of these around. Older players, less active on the forums but still willing to help newbies. The type of person to randomly giftbomb people they see on "Users Online" with a gene they need. Just wholesome people all around!

Gaoler M: Somewhat philosophical, almost always helpful. Reads a lot and is probably a dog person.

Gaoler F: Really friendly onsite, will fight you offsite despite the fact that they're probably short. Also likely to be a cat person.

Gaoler hatchling: Has really intriguing clan lore, but stores it in places other than their dragons' bios (whether it be their userpage, a forum thread, or even offsite). Collects permababies and vistas. Has an emergency stash of treasure/gems just in case.

Guardian M: Slightly edgy. Loves recommending music to people. Probably an introvert in real life. Prefers talking via PMs rather than the forum or userpage comments.

Guardian F: Kindhearted, but somewhat enigmatic. Always willing to give others advice. Hangs around Forum Games a lot of the time. Has probably been on the site for a while and come back after a long hiatus at some point. Mom friend.

Guardian hatchling: Inexplicably gives off chaotic vibes. Probably has a list of their fandoms on their userpage. Username is likely a reference to something and/or a meme. REALLY loves puns.

(Will continue later, haha)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20