Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Will there be any update on this ancient breed? I can't wait for it to release but it's been a while since the last livestream
Will there be any update on this ancient breed? I can't wait for it to release but it's been a while since the last livestream
CYGhyrI.png
Are there still updates happening here?
Are there still updates happening here?
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Will we ever be getting another live stream or update on this breed?

Hopefully there are still working on it, even if there not streaming it- since they did say it would be released before 2020 is over

Hopefully there are still working on it, even if there not streaming it- since they did say it would be released before 2020 is over
RYAN.png
[quote name="Kazearaka" date="2020-09-06 11:04:52" ] Will we ever be getting another live stream or update on this breed? Hopefully there are still working on it, even if there not streaming it- since they did say it would be released before 2020 is over [/quote] Nah they’ll jus do a short livestream making a chibi animation of it trying to fly with it’s tiny wings. This is just joke but it would be hilarious to see.
Kazearaka wrote on 2020-09-06 11:04:52:

Nah they’ll jus do a short livestream making a chibi animation of it trying to fly with it’s tiny wings. This is just joke but it would be hilarious to see.
4xTBSTZ.png
This art making me think of Pearlcatcher.... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/426539/42653803_350.png?mtime=W-9aMgACEbw.png[/img] Except only one horn Shorter mane Same ears
This art making me think of Pearlcatcher....

42653803_350.png?mtime=W-9aMgACEbw.png

Except only one horn
Shorter mane
Same ears
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes.
Please don’t give it big eyes.
It makes it look horribly uncanny and it’s honestly not helping the look. I’m sure they can find a better way to make the specialty eyes visible. I would hate to see this neat and wonderful dragon turned into a fae that got cursed by a hairdresser.
Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes.
It makes it look horribly uncanny and it’s honestly not helping the look. I’m sure they can find a better way to make the specialty eyes visible. I would hate to see this neat and wonderful dragon turned into a fae that got cursed by a hairdresser.
nudX0O8.png
[quote name="Bryghtside" date="2020-10-04 14:58:18" ] Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. Please don’t give it big eyes. It makes it look horribly uncanny and it’s honestly not helping the look. I’m sure they can find a better way to make the specialty eyes visible. I would hate to see this neat and wonderful dragon turned into a fae that got cursed by a hairdresser. [/quote] lol, that's funny. I agree tho, this dragon shouldn't have big eyes. While I get the insect theme, it doesn't seem as friendly and chattery as a spiral or skydancer...
Bryghtside wrote on 2020-10-04 14:58:18:

lol, that's funny. I agree tho, this dragon shouldn't have big eyes. While I get the insect theme, it doesn't seem as friendly and chattery as a spiral or skydancer...
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Here's to hoping we hear more on the breed before its release. I can't believe so much time has passed since we got to see the last livestream already... But I'm still really excited for it to come out, I've even got a lore dragon planned for the breed! The hype hasn't died down for me, at least.
Here's to hoping we hear more on the breed before its release. I can't believe so much time has passed since we got to see the last livestream already... But I'm still really excited for it to come out, I've even got a lore dragon planned for the breed! The hype hasn't died down for me, at least.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
[quote name="Madrigalism" date="2020-10-07 21:58:06" ] Here's to hoping we hear more on the breed before its release. I can't believe so much time has passed since we got to see the last livestream already... But I'm still really excited for it to come out, I've even got a lore dragon planned for the breed! The hype hasn't died down for me, at least. [/quote] Same!! I totally understand the staff needing time for it and I think they should take as long as they need...but ahhh I want this bug
Madrigalism wrote on 2020-10-07 21:58:06:
Same!! I totally understand the staff needing time for it and I think they should take as long as they need...but ahhh I want this bug
I was just thinking to myself the other day about if there's been anymore livestreams or updates about the new Ancient Breed and it kinda seems like no? So I'm just joining the hope train that we'll see the new Ancient Breed or get some sort of update soon here.
I was just thinking to myself the other day about if there's been anymore livestreams or updates about the new Ancient Breed and it kinda seems like no? So I'm just joining the hope train that we'll see the new Ancient Breed or get some sort of update soon here.
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88