Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/trytryagain.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Sugestion: how about a hairdresser familiar?
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim:
trytryagain.png

Sugestion: how about a hairdresser familiar?
Consciousness is more of a continuum than a binary.
[quote name="Amut" date="2020-04-25 17:13:33" ] Y'know what, this is an Arcane breed. [/quote] [i]*Gasp!*[/i] And this breed is interesting....don't know if hair and bug go together, but I like it!
Amut wrote on 2020-04-25 17:13:33:
Y'know what, this is an Arcane breed.
*Gasp!*
And this breed is interesting....don't know if hair and bug go together, but I like it!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I'm gonna make a Art shop!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
[img]https://imgur.com/9Q4jS5K.jpeg[/img] Couple of changes I wish would happen . The horns just look odd to me with the current drawing
9Q4jS5K.jpeg

Couple of changes I wish would happen . The horns just look odd to me with the current drawing
z63Jhjx.png
I'm really excited to see how this one turns out!

Transparent wings would be super cool for this one since the wings resemble those of bugs, and the moth antennae + bigger eyes ideas are 10/10

Also can't wait to see what's done with the hair in terms of skins/accents and genes o:
I'm really excited to see how this one turns out!

Transparent wings would be super cool for this one since the wings resemble those of bugs, and the moth antennae + bigger eyes ideas are 10/10

Also can't wait to see what's done with the hair in terms of skins/accents and genes o:
3f3c4c9ef2ed23e22d8cfe4de42dd06a7832ab91.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86