Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88
@Nightfurypizza It's been confirmed that it will be neither of those elements, as staff doesn't want to lock both of Nature's breeds behind a paywall and Light already has two breeds.

Personally my money's on it being a Shadow or Arcane breed, but who knows, staff might throw a curveball here.
@Nightfurypizza It's been confirmed that it will be neither of those elements, as staff doesn't want to lock both of Nature's breeds behind a paywall and Light already has two breeds.

Personally my money's on it being a Shadow or Arcane breed, but who knows, staff might throw a curveball here.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/vHYbsqNy/9-M0-GVxc-1.png[/img][/url] [color=#08870a] [font=duality.ttf][size=3] I think this breed is pretty cool. However, I think -[size=4]That they should absolutely NOT have bigger eyes. It just ruins the 'elegance' that this breed portrays, as well as just make it look simply weird. I say save the small/normal eyes because there's Innocent eyes. If they went with making the eyes huge, then the Innocent eyes would make them even [b]more [/b]huge. No to that. They would just look like bugs/faes. [/size] -Another pair of wings should be added. Maybe like that recent mock-up that is really good in suggesting changes. That would be really cool. -Different horns? Maybe rams' horns, even? (Or would that be too similar to the Roundhorn apparel?) -Finally, this is just a little suggestion that I'd thought would make the design better, but maybe make the mouth slightly open? Possibly baring teeth or just being relaxed? I don't know, I think that would be cool to add.
9-M0-GVxc-1.png

I think this breed is pretty cool. However, I think
-That they should absolutely NOT have bigger eyes. It just ruins the 'elegance' that this breed portrays, as well as just make it look simply weird. I say save the small/normal eyes because there's Innocent eyes. If they went with making the eyes huge, then the Innocent eyes would make them even more huge. No to that. They would just look like bugs/faes.

-Another pair of wings should be added. Maybe like that recent mock-up that is really good in suggesting changes. That would be really cool.

-Different horns? Maybe rams' horns, even? (Or would that be too similar to the Roundhorn apparel?)

-Finally, this is just a little suggestion that I'd thought would make the design better, but maybe make the mouth slightly open? Possibly baring teeth or just being relaxed? I don't know, I think that would be cool to add.

repent-1.png
Reminds me of someone.

A certain famous dog/girl from a certain anime...
Reminds me of someone.

A certain famous dog/girl from a certain anime...
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
I feel like it's gonna be Shadow. The Shadowbinder's art heavily resembles this design, and their sort of sinuous design would be a perfect fit for a stealthy shadow dragon. I can just picture one of them slithering their way through the brambles, completely unnoticed by their quarry. Whenever I get one of these guys, though, they're gonna be named Sadako. [emoji=gaoler winking size=1] Edited because I forgot ancients can't wear apparel.
I feel like it's gonna be Shadow. The Shadowbinder's art heavily resembles this design, and their sort of sinuous design would be a perfect fit for a stealthy shadow dragon. I can just picture one of them slithering their way through the brambles, completely unnoticed by their quarry.

Whenever I get one of these guys, though, they're gonna be named Sadako. Edited because I forgot ancients can't wear apparel.
Lichtdrache.gif
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/HLZQZHKK/Screenshot-2020-04-18-at-8-13-59-PM.png[/img] Please bring back the butterfly wings! The current wing design leave a big blank area in the corner, which could be used better with the butterfly wings. Plus, there are plenty more color designs for butterfly wings that have more variety. And you wouldn't need to worry about the butterfly gene, because it would only show when the Butterfly gene is present, and would not show otherwise with the other genes. For example, if it is Alloy, it will look like Alloy on the other breeds, without the butterfly pattern. Essentially, just the butterfly wing shape. And for the antenna, don't put any extra shapes for the tips. Just keep the basic line. It just looks like it doesn't belong and unnatural, and overall, better. I hate the idea of bigger eyes. I'd prefer the eyes to be smaller if anything and if people want them bigger, Innocent already makes the eyes big. Also, Faceted make the eyes more bug-like as some are requesting. As for the horns, they look cool with the current design, but a lot of people, including me, recognize them as Pearlcatcher horns. A lot of people like the ram horns as a design and I would love to see that in the final design! And for a totally different idea, I would love to see more tongues in future designs! There are tons of tongue design possibilities and I think having more mouths open in designs would be pretty cool. -------------- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/jSyVQtx4/Screenshot-2020-04-18-at-8-13-25-PM.png[/img] I have no idea when this happened, but it needs to happen! This needs to become a dragon breed! Everything looks so cool and it's definitely worthy of becoming a great a Flight Rising breed! Thank you for all your amazing work and effort into the game that so many people enjoy! I hope I brought more ideas and hope you consider some and keep making everyone happy. <3
Screenshot-2020-04-18-at-8-13-59-PM.png
Please bring back the butterfly wings! The current wing design leave a big blank area in the corner, which could be used better with the butterfly wings. Plus, there are plenty more color designs for butterfly wings that have more variety. And you wouldn't need to worry about the butterfly gene, because it would only show when the Butterfly gene is present, and would not show otherwise with the other genes. For example, if it is Alloy, it will look like Alloy on the other breeds, without the butterfly pattern. Essentially, just the butterfly wing shape.
And for the antenna, don't put any extra shapes for the tips. Just keep the basic line. It just looks like it doesn't belong and unnatural, and overall, better.
I hate the idea of bigger eyes. I'd prefer the eyes to be smaller if anything and if people want them bigger, Innocent already makes the eyes big. Also, Faceted make the eyes more bug-like as some are requesting.
As for the horns, they look cool with the current design, but a lot of people, including me, recognize them as Pearlcatcher horns. A lot of people like the ram horns as a design and I would love to see that in the final design!
And for a totally different idea, I would love to see more tongues in future designs! There are tons of tongue design possibilities and I think having more mouths open in designs would be pretty cool.
Screenshot-2020-04-18-at-8-13-25-PM.png
I have no idea when this happened, but it needs to happen! This needs to become a dragon breed! Everything looks so cool and it's definitely worthy of becoming a great a Flight Rising breed!

Thank you for all your amazing work and effort into the game that so many people enjoy! I hope I brought more ideas and hope you consider some and keep making everyone happy. <3
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
The ears remind me of a Pearlcatcher breed...
The ears remind me of a Pearlcatcher breed...
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
[img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/trytryagain.png[/img] IT'S A WATER FLIGHT BREED EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOOK AT THE EYES [i][b]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!![/b][/i] [emoji=banescale love size=1][emoji=banescale love size=1][emoji=banescale love size=1]
trytryagain.png
IT'S A WATER FLIGHT BREED EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOOK AT THE EYES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!
I am existent
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ijslVzC.png[/img] i'm... just gonna drop some line-breaking tert ideas and leave :v
ijslVzC.png

i'm... just gonna drop some line-breaking tert ideas and leave :v
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@AmethystStarDust Undel confirmed that the eye color has nothing to do with the breed of the ancient, it's just a lil placeholder to see what it'd look like ;D
@AmethystStarDust Undel confirmed that the eye color has nothing to do with the breed of the ancient, it's just a lil placeholder to see what it'd look like ;D
YRmQuaa.png

Wishlist
Flight Rising World Records
Art Shop
FR +2
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/trytryagain.png[/img][/center] [/quote] OH WOW I TOTALLY HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE WHEN THEY COME OUT!!! Edit: Also, those suggestions of huge eyes just look... not like this dragon. This dragon does look more elegant and royal. I could totally imagine it in all sorts of different flights, but with big eyes? Those eyes are kinda neat, but they are not this dragon...
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim:
trytryagain.png
OH WOW I TOTALLY HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE WHEN THEY COME OUT!!!

Edit: Also, those suggestions of huge eyes just look... not like this dragon. This dragon does look more elegant and royal. I could totally imagine it in all sorts of different flights, but with big eyes? Those eyes are kinda neat, but they are not this dragon...
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88