Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 88
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/trytryagain.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Emo dragon. No, you really just don’t understand me, deities.
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim:
trytryagain.png

Emo dragon.

No, you really just don’t understand me, deities.
PETS ACROSS THE INTERVERSE
?kt-_f=party.png ?kB-YD=party.png?kB-QP=party.png?kBHW5=party.png ?kBHWF=party.png ?kBHWC=party.png
FscaW.gif mwR5D.gif BDdJs.gif 3pRhp.gif
11200726.gif 11201885.gif11200738.gif 11200739.gif 11201895.gif
@AmethystStarDustUndel said it's just a place holder for the eyes.
@AmethystStarDustUndel said it's just a place holder for the eyes.
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
I like it :)
Does it jump?
I like it :)
Does it jump?
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="Dragonjedi" date="2020-04-19 16:07:38" ] Edit: Also, those suggestions of huge eyes just look... not like this dragon. This dragon does look more elegant and royal. I could totally imagine it in all sorts of different flights, but with big eyes? Those eyes are kinda neat, but they are not this dragon... [/quote] Agree! These eyes looks older, more... [i]ancient[/i].
Dragonjedi wrote on 2020-04-19 16:07:38:
Edit: Also, those suggestions of huge eyes just look... not like this dragon. This dragon does look more elegant and royal. I could totally imagine it in all sorts of different flights, but with big eyes? Those eyes are kinda neat, but they are not this dragon...

Agree! These eyes looks older, more... ancient.
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
@Skyshale Oh, well I bet it's a water type. OR WHAT IF IT'S A NEW FLIGHT?? Maybe it's like a SWAMP FLIGHT? This is the first ancient breed of the Swamp Flight, and the new modern breed is going to be for the Swamp FLight? Highly unlikely but it would be cool if that happened!!!
@Skyshale Oh, well I bet it's a water type. OR WHAT IF IT'S A NEW FLIGHT?? Maybe it's like a SWAMP FLIGHT? This is the first ancient breed of the Swamp Flight, and the new modern breed is going to be for the Swamp FLight? Highly unlikely but it would be cool if that happened!!!
I am existent
@menghuancat I love this suggestion! I love skydancers, but am always annoyed by their tiny eyes. I thought the original design looked kind of rat like, but with big eyes, and antenna's they look super cute! I do like the design of the body, especially the wings. [quote name="menghuancat" date="2020-04-13 01:23:40" ] And was also thinking insect antenna instead of whiskers cuz.....more buggy looking? (idk I just love insect-looking so much) [center] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/13/GjRwLt.png[/img] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/04/13/GjRdsI.png[/img][/center] [/quote]
@menghuancat I love this suggestion! I love skydancers, but am always annoyed by their tiny eyes. I thought the original design looked kind of rat like, but with big eyes, and antenna's they look super cute! I do like the design of the body, especially the wings.
menghuancat wrote on 2020-04-13 01:23:40:

And was also thinking insect antenna instead of whiskers cuz.....more buggy looking? (idk I just love insect-looking so much)
GjRwLt.png

GjRdsI.png
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Considering how it looks like a type of swamp dragon, I think it will be a Shadow Flight ancient breed
Considering how it looks like a type of swamp dragon, I think it will be a Shadow Flight ancient breed
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
Dragonfly Dragon!!!!!!!
Dragonfly Dragon!!!!!!!
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
I really like the look of this breed, it reminds me of the Ring film.
I really like the look of this breed, it reminds me of the Ring film.
Does this mean we'll finally learn what happened to Tidepapa and Pearl?
Does this mean we'll finally learn what happened to Tidepapa and Pearl?
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 88