Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [music] Born in Fire and Flame Piece
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i've gotta say, this is one of the best things i've heard in a while. good work! [emoji=heart size=1]
i've gotta say, this is one of the best things i've heard in a while. good work!
This is amazing! It almost reminds me of Chrono Trigger music but I'm not sure why.
Needless to say, you made something absolutely incredible. Well done!
This is amazing! It almost reminds me of Chrono Trigger music but I'm not sure why.
Needless to say, you made something absolutely incredible. Well done!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
It's incredible!! You did such a good job seriously omg <3
It's incredible!! You did such a good job seriously omg <3
Heart.gif
Woah, I'm obsessed. It's so frickin cool!!
Woah, I'm obsessed. It's so frickin cool!!
queen_katoe.gif
Wow, this is amazing! I can imagine the visuals so well as the music goes on... thank you for creating and sharing this! [emoji=banescale happy size=1] [s]How do I download it?[/s]
Wow, this is amazing! I can imagine the visuals so well as the music goes on... thank you for creating and sharing this! How do I download it?
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Next fairground game theme confirmed?
Next fairground game theme confirmed?
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone! I'm so glad people like it! [emoji=new friend size=1] @SylphOfHeart I absolutely adore Chrono Trigger! I listen to the soundtrack all the time, I bet it's influenced me haha! @Watercolour If you click on "edit" down in the lower right corner, then click on "File" and "export" you should be able to download it in a variety of file types! [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone! I'm so glad people like it!

@SylphOfHeart

I absolutely adore Chrono Trigger! I listen to the soundtrack all the time, I bet it's influenced me haha!

@Watercolour

If you click on "edit" down in the lower right corner, then click on "File" and "export" you should be able to download it in a variety of file types!
td9UiZS.png
I love this song so much! It has a hauntingly beautiful, melancholy sound that fits so well with the sorrow of the Banescale elders when they tried to protect their eggs from the ice storm.
I love this song so much! It has a hauntingly beautiful, melancholy sound that fits so well with the sorrow of the Banescale elders when they tried to protect their eggs from the ice storm.
Na5WGHa.png
i love this!! also here are some pixel banescale [img]https://i.imgur.com/9u3O1yR.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/RqvrR7c.png[/img]
i love this!!
also here are some pixel banescale
9u3O1yR.pngRqvrR7c.png
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@scylla Those are gorgeous, thanks for sharing them! [emoji=banescale love size=2]
@scylla

Those are gorgeous, thanks for sharing them!
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11