Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [music] Born in Fire and Flame Piece
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]I keep coming back to this thread and listening to it again on repeat bc it just does not get old [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
I keep coming back to this thread and listening to it again on repeat bc it just does not get old
queen_katoe.gif
Pretty dar cool!!! Could listen to this a long time. If you do a string version how about add woodwinds....oboe and bassoon would make great layers. But must admit the choral version is pretty nice as well
Pretty dar cool!!! Could listen to this a long time. If you do a string version how about add woodwinds....oboe and bassoon would make great layers. But must admit the choral version is pretty nice as well
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
Everyone's saying this but this is really so amazing! I could listen to it for hours [emoji=banescale love size=1]
Everyone's saying this but this is really so amazing! I could listen to it for hours
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
Wow!
Wow!
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
I have a banescale whose lore incorporates the song, so it's great to hear a speculative version of it.
I have a banescale whose lore incorporates the song, so it's great to hear a speculative version of it.
Not to be dramatic but this gave me chills
And while I know this was pointed out already, I adore the forge vibe this is giving
Not to be dramatic but this gave me chills
And while I know this was pointed out already, I adore the forge vibe this is giving
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
Thank you so much everyone! I appreciate all the comments!!! I'm still planning on the wind ensemble version, once I have a spare moment. @unidra I was out of town and didn't get around to listening to your arrangement, please let me know when you post another version! I would really like to listen to it! I also don't mind the pings at all [emoji=new friend size=1]
Thank you so much everyone! I appreciate all the comments!!! I'm still planning on the wind ensemble version, once I have a spare moment.

@unidra

I was out of town and didn't get around to listening to your arrangement, please let me know when you post another version! I would really like to listen to it! I also don't mind the pings at all
td9UiZS.png
I love how... Prideful and melancholic? It sounds. It really conveys the emotions of the Banescale and paints a picture in your mind!
I love how... Prideful and melancholic? It sounds. It really conveys the emotions of the Banescale and paints a picture in your mind!
Oh my god, I love this so much??? If i still played the cello I'd attempt to give this a shot as well ;w; I imagine the deep rich tone cello has would fit the vibe well ...
Oh my god, I love this so much??? If i still played the cello I'd attempt to give this a shot as well ;w; I imagine the deep rich tone cello has would fit the vibe well ...
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Ahhhhhh, wow, this is so cool! It's amazing to hear some FR inspired music. You did a lovely job.
Ahhhhhh, wow, this is so cool! It's amazing to hear some FR inspired music. You did a lovely job.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11