Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [music] Born in Fire and Flame Piece
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Man, this takes me WAY back to my early gaming days. This seriously makes me wants to play Castlevania, lol!

8Bit isn't grating. You did great. 10/10 please keep doing this!
Man, this takes me WAY back to my early gaming days. This seriously makes me wants to play Castlevania, lol!

8Bit isn't grating. You did great. 10/10 please keep doing this!
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
That's awesome! I'm picturing them banging on pieces of metal or some ancient Fire instrument to make the melody.
That's awesome! I'm picturing them banging on pieces of metal or some ancient Fire instrument to make the melody.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@TheMorningStar01

Thanks! I do play an instrument professionally but I've never really ventured into actually composing my own until now. I have a soft spot for video game music, especially 8-bit!

@GrimoireBlack

Thanks! I have very fond memories of games from that era too, I love how the composers were able to communicate so well with such limited hardware.

@Ezra14

Yeah, that's exactly what I was going for! I imagine them singing this as they fly into battle, creating the beat by hitting metal armor they wear, stomping the ground, or flapping wings decorated with bangles.
@TheMorningStar01

Thanks! I do play an instrument professionally but I've never really ventured into actually composing my own until now. I have a soft spot for video game music, especially 8-bit!

@GrimoireBlack

Thanks! I have very fond memories of games from that era too, I love how the composers were able to communicate so well with such limited hardware.

@Ezra14

Yeah, that's exactly what I was going for! I imagine them singing this as they fly into battle, creating the beat by hitting metal armor they wear, stomping the ground, or flapping wings decorated with bangles.
td9UiZS.png
Aw man that's so pretty and melancholic, you did such a good job ;_;
Aw man that's so pretty and melancholic, you did such a good job ;_;
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
This is amazing! It really does feel like a volcano or cavern theme, like something's lurking underneath the soil. And a bit melancholy.

I would love to hear this in a video game. It sounds like a fire world theme.

Actually, speaking of which... this reminds me a lot of Lavasteam Village from Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. Give it a listen.
This is amazing! It really does feel like a volcano or cavern theme, like something's lurking underneath the soil. And a bit melancholy.

I would love to hear this in a video game. It sounds like a fire world theme.

Actually, speaking of which... this reminds me a lot of Lavasteam Village from Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. Give it a listen.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@HydreigonOxide

Oh my goodness thank you so much for sharing that tune with me, it's a jam! That beat and bass line are so good.
@HydreigonOxide

Oh my goodness thank you so much for sharing that tune with me, it's a jam! That beat and bass line are so good.
td9UiZS.png
I kind of love it bless
I kind of love it bless
wq9PoXA.png
Can I have a Gameboy Game about the Siege now?
Love it!
Can I have a Gameboy Game about the Siege now?
Love it!
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
I can quite literally imagine wandering around the caves where the elder Banescales lay all in amazing 8-bit detail... I don't really see the repetitive as an issue tbh, it's an easy background listen, perfect for an rpg game~ AH I love it, wonderful work!! I could and probly will listen to this on repeat.
I can quite literally imagine wandering around the caves where the elder Banescales lay all in amazing 8-bit detail... I don't really see the repetitive as an issue tbh, it's an easy background listen, perfect for an rpg game~ AH I love it, wonderful work!! I could and probly will listen to this on repeat.
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I'm just... awed. I'm looping it for the third time now and just can't stop listening. It's so beautiful, and melancholic to boot. You did such a great job ;w; Please ping me if you do any more, I'd love to hear it [emoji=heart size=1]
I'm just... awed. I'm looping it for the third time now and just can't stop listening. It's so beautiful, and melancholic to boot. You did such a great job ;w; Please ping me if you do any more, I'd love to hear it
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11