Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [music] Born in Fire and Flame Piece
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Ern - add me to the pinglist if you do a wind ensemble version? I've been trying to convince myself to pick up my flute again and this is super cool!
@Ern - add me to the pinglist if you do a wind ensemble version? I've been trying to convince myself to pick up my flute again and this is super cool!

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
Thank you so much everyone!

@Chiad

You got it!
Thank you so much everyone!

@Chiad

You got it!
td9UiZS.png
This is astonishingly well done! Esp in beepbox! Honestly it slaps and I'd love to listen to it forever. The perfect blend of a war cry and a lullaby.
This is astonishingly well done! Esp in beepbox! Honestly it slaps and I'd love to listen to it forever. The perfect blend of a war cry and a lullaby.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifimage.gif
Wow[emoji=banescale star size=1] You did an amazing job[emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Wow You did an amazing job
cbQdPvX.png
This is too good I got emotional. you can't do that!!! that's not allowed!!!!!

Like, this is an amazing piece of music (and definitely fits in with the 8-bit fantasy game style) and listening to it alongside reading the lyrics gave me the chills. amazing job!!
Edit: add me to the pinglist (?) for the wind ensemble ver. I'd love to hear it if you make it!
This is too good I got emotional. you can't do that!!! that's not allowed!!!!!

Like, this is an amazing piece of music (and definitely fits in with the 8-bit fantasy game style) and listening to it alongside reading the lyrics gave me the chills. amazing job!!
Edit: add me to the pinglist (?) for the wind ensemble ver. I'd love to hear it if you make it!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@Ern

This is absolutely incredible. Not only would I love to be added to the pinglist for a wind ensemble version, I'd be really interested in any sheet music variants because I'd love to experiment with this on piano (with your permission of course).
@Ern

This is absolutely incredible. Not only would I love to be added to the pinglist for a wind ensemble version, I'd be really interested in any sheet music variants because I'd love to experiment with this on piano (with your permission of course).
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance (and @unidra you may find this helpful too)

Alright, I've translated the piece from beep boops into beep boops on a staff haha! This is basically a condensed and simplified version with all the chord tones present, please feel free to use it as you wish!

For what it's worth, my original 'instruments" were trumpet on top (blue on beepbox), a couple vocal parts (green), clarinet on the middle line (yellow), and string bass on the bottom (orange). I just turned the clarinet/bass into piano and condensed the voices because I'm lazy and that makes it easier to read lol.

The A section is in e minor and the B is in the relative major, G. I also borrowed the major IV chord from E major for the second phrase in the A and then never actually used the V to return to e minor, whoops. Feel free to add a chord in those longer bars if it sounds right.

Here's the post on Flat.io, feel free to make a copy and change things up!

And here's a PDF link, let me know if it doesn't work.
@Stormdance (and @unidra you may find this helpful too)

Alright, I've translated the piece from beep boops into beep boops on a staff haha! This is basically a condensed and simplified version with all the chord tones present, please feel free to use it as you wish!

For what it's worth, my original 'instruments" were trumpet on top (blue on beepbox), a couple vocal parts (green), clarinet on the middle line (yellow), and string bass on the bottom (orange). I just turned the clarinet/bass into piano and condensed the voices because I'm lazy and that makes it easier to read lol.

The A section is in e minor and the B is in the relative major, G. I also borrowed the major IV chord from E major for the second phrase in the A and then never actually used the V to return to e minor, whoops. Feel free to add a chord in those longer bars if it sounds right.

Here's the post on Flat.io, feel free to make a copy and change things up!

And here's a PDF link, let me know if it doesn't work.
td9UiZS.png
@Ern

It's working! Thanks so much, I look forwards to playing with it.
@Ern

It's working! Thanks so much, I look forwards to playing with it.
mkpoaHZ.png
This reminds me a lot of Landia's theme!
This reminds me a lot of Landia's theme!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
absolutely astounding.. the wooden sound in the background and the droning rlly makes me akin this to some epic cutscene
absolutely astounding.. the wooden sound in the background and the droning rlly makes me akin this to some epic cutscene
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11