Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ART] The Ancient Firebird Hypothesis
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
If it's a phoenix-dragon breed, I will cry (in the best way)
If it's a phoenix-dragon breed, I will cry (in the best way)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I was just thinking yesterday about how interesting it would be if they made ancients based on the original designs for the deities! Most of them were big and scary and unlike the direction FR seems to have gone in the end, so lionfish-esque water ancients and giant rocky wyrm ancients and that creepy thing that was the Lightweaver at one point would be awesome and unique as breedable dragons. Plus that would tie those old designs into official lore, which I think would be a wonderful nod to where FR came from.

Bring on the phoenix-dragon!
I was just thinking yesterday about how interesting it would be if they made ancients based on the original designs for the deities! Most of them were big and scary and unlike the direction FR seems to have gone in the end, so lionfish-esque water ancients and giant rocky wyrm ancients and that creepy thing that was the Lightweaver at one point would be awesome and unique as breedable dragons. Plus that would tie those old designs into official lore, which I think would be a wonderful nod to where FR came from.

Bring on the phoenix-dragon!
!! YES

The stuff about the firebird always intrigued me.
!! YES

The stuff about the firebird always intrigued me.
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
This whole concept is AWESOME

plus that drawing is amazing
This whole concept is AWESOME

plus that drawing is amazing
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Don’t forget, there is a whole orchestral pieces of music based of the fire bird
Don’t forget, there is a whole orchestral pieces of music based of the fire bird
Ef1ONJ1.png
Mmm, yes. I love this theory.
Mmm, yes. I love this theory.
battlestoneBank.png

-Used to be BlackDragon24-
N8sl46I.png
[quote name="Umaroth" date="2019-12-07 18:54:33" ] I have 10kt on it being an earth breed right now, so after reading this I think I’m screwed [/quote] Yeah I thought it was earth but this? This is really really likely!
Umaroth wrote on 2019-12-07 18:54:33:
I have 10kt on it being an earth breed right now, so after reading this I think I’m screwed
Yeah I thought it was earth but this? This is really really likely!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
This basically sums up why I think it's fire. Gorgeous art as well! If your prediction ends up being correct, it would be interesting to see how close you got to the offical breed's appearance. xD
This basically sums up why I think it's fire. Gorgeous art as well! If your prediction ends up being correct, it would be interesting to see how close you got to the offical breed's appearance. xD
5LqH0sj.png
I really really want a fire bird, l'll honestly be a little disappointed if it's something else.
I really really want a fire bird, l'll honestly be a little disappointed if it's something else.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
This is really well thought out. You may be on to something

Sweet art btw
This is really well thought out. You may be on to something

Sweet art btw
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15