Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ART] The Ancient Firebird Hypothesis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
The evidence between fire and earth is so split . It's 50/50 really
The evidence between fire and earth is so split . It's 50/50 really
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
Woah, this thread is amazing! Thank you for all of the convincing information, now I'm positive it's got to be some kind of firebird creature. Also, thank you for your beautiful artistic rendition [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Woah, this thread is amazing! Thank you for all of the convincing information, now I'm positive it's got to be some kind of firebird creature.

Also, thank you for your beautiful artistic rendition
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Beta Flamecaller looks more like a Skydancer to me. Otherwise, I'm intrigued by this Firebird business.
Beta Flamecaller looks more like a Skydancer to me. Otherwise, I'm intrigued by this Firebird business.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="penguala" date="2019-12-07 23:46:34" ] Oh you BET that if this is the case I am SO SO SO making a ‘Japhet the Millenial Firebird’ fandragon the INSTANT these come out. [/quote] Ah, another person of culture, I see [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
penguala wrote on 2019-12-07 23:46:34:
Oh you BET that if this is the case I am SO SO SO making a ‘Japhet the Millenial Firebird’ fandragon the INSTANT these come out.
Ah, another person of culture, I see
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Oh, this. This is wonderful. I’d love this.
Oh, this. This is wonderful. I’d love this.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
A long lone time ago, there was the ability to like posts. There are some days I wish that feature was still here. This is one of those days.
A long lone time ago, there was the ability to like posts. There are some days I wish that feature was still here. This is one of those days.
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote name="@Snek" date="2019-12-08 03:21:17" ] Beta Flamecaller looks more like a Skydancer to me. Otherwise, I'm intrigued by this Firebird business. [/quote] Skydancers were designed by a user who bought the site's highest kickstarter bundle. So the similarities have nothing to do with the FR creators themselves. Not sure if you already knew this though and were just making a comparison ^-^
@Snek wrote on 2019-12-08 03:21:17:
Skydancers were designed by a user who bought the site's highest kickstarter bundle. So the similarities have nothing to do with the FR creators themselves.
Not sure if you already knew this though and were just making a comparison ^-^
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
And now my hopes are waaaaaaay up. Please oh please oh please be a firebird
And now my hopes are waaaaaaay up. Please oh please oh please be a firebird
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
[quote name="Chaos199" date="2019-12-08 07:52:58" ]Skydancers were designed by a user who bought the site's highest kickstarter bundle. So the similarities have nothing to do with the FR creators themselves. Not sure if you already knew this though and were just making a comparison ^-^ [/quote] I do know. Doesn't stop her looking like one. Thank you for the note, though.
Chaos199 wrote on 2019-12-08 07:52:58:
Skydancers were designed by a user who bought the site's highest kickstarter bundle. So the similarities have nothing to do with the FR creators themselves. Not sure if you already knew this though and were just making a comparison ^-^

I do know. Doesn't stop her looking like one. Thank you for the note, though.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
That would be seriously awesome *o*
That would be seriously awesome *o*
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15