Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How soon will ancients be here?
1 2
So, last time, goalers released pretty soon after the first pic was posted.

Should we expect the same from this ancient? Or was it just quicker last time due to it being the first release of the new system?

They'd have to release relatively soon, right? I really don't see them adding them in during NOTN. It'd be too hectic.

Or we have to wait until after NOTN, which would be terrible.
So, last time, goalers released pretty soon after the first pic was posted.

Should we expect the same from this ancient? Or was it just quicker last time due to it being the first release of the new system?

They'd have to release relatively soon, right? I really don't see them adding them in during NOTN. It'd be too hectic.

Or we have to wait until after NOTN, which would be terrible.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I’m guessing around 3 days like the last one... I highly doubt it will be on NotN unless it is a Nocturne prototype! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
I’m guessing around 3 days like the last one... I highly doubt it will be on NotN unless it is a Nocturne prototype!
Whenever it comes out, I'm excited!
Whenever it comes out, I'm excited!
1AL8WxD.jpg
i hope it'll be soon! if it is true and they're releasing a teaser tomorrow, then we'd probably see the ancient breed here in a few days!
regardless of when it is, i'm super excited! i can't wait to make a permababy out of it :D
i hope it'll be soon! if it is true and they're releasing a teaser tomorrow, then we'd probably see the ancient breed here in a few days!
regardless of when it is, i'm super excited! i can't wait to make a permababy out of it :D
Nocturne prototype would be really cool to see, and it would make sense for them to come out soon
Nocturne prototype would be really cool to see, and it would make sense for them to come out soon
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I feel like it'll come out before NOTN so everyone will be more hyped and as said, it won't be hectic during NOTN itself, plus, we always have that like 1 hour maintenance and people would complain about not being able to grind during NOTN

I hope we don't have to wait, but if it's made to release on New year I can understand that, and of course, making new breeds I probably hard, ancient or not, so I get it

I feel like it'll come out before NOTN so everyone will be more hyped and as said, it won't be hectic during NOTN itself, plus, we always have that like 1 hour maintenance and people would complain about not being able to grind during NOTN

I hope we don't have to wait, but if it's made to release on New year I can understand that, and of course, making new breeds I probably hard, ancient or not, so I get it

- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[quote name="parasites" date="2019-12-06 12:59:12" ] i can't wait to make a permababy out of it :D [/quote] id die if we got a prototype anything though, give me something original
parasites wrote on 2019-12-06 12:59:12:
i can't wait to make a permababy out of it :D
id die if we got a prototype anything though, give me something original
ttGfSL1.png
Gaolers came out three days after the first teaser, so I'd wager it'll be a similar timeframe for this.

I hope it's not a primal version of a Modern breed, though. :\ The announcement post for Ancients said to expect dragons with wildly different body types (wyverns, drakes, etc.) & even Ancients created from raw elemental magic (ie. no deity involvement), so it'd be disappointing if the second one was another primal!Modern.
Gaolers came out three days after the first teaser, so I'd wager it'll be a similar timeframe for this.

I hope it's not a primal version of a Modern breed, though. :\ The announcement post for Ancients said to expect dragons with wildly different body types (wyverns, drakes, etc.) & even Ancients created from raw elemental magic (ie. no deity involvement), so it'd be disappointing if the second one was another primal!Modern.
[quote name="Seadramon" date="2019-12-06 13:30:13" ] Gaolers came out three days after the first teaser, so I'd wager it'll be a similar timeframe for this. I hope it's not a primal version of a Modern breed, though. :\ The announcement post for Ancients said to expect dragons with wildly different body types (wyverns, drakes, etc.) & even Ancients created from raw elemental magic (ie. no deity involvement), so it'd be disappointing if the second one was another primal!Modern. [/quote] agreed - i'd really love to see something that's different and not just some modern breed variation, for sure.
Seadramon wrote on 2019-12-06 13:30:13:

agreed - i'd really love to see something that's different and not just some modern breed variation, for sure.
a star sign out of whack.
[quote name="banii" date="2019-12-06 13:21:05" ] id die if we got a prototype anything though, give me something original [/quote] exactly and notn's not for a couple weeks, this'll probably edge in before frigidfin starts... wow, staff's crowding everything in here. props to them, we've just been getting absolutely showered with everything recently.
banii wrote on 2019-12-06 13:21:05:
id die if we got a prototype anything though, give me something original
exactly

and notn's not for a couple weeks, this'll probably edge in before frigidfin starts... wow, staff's crowding everything in here.
props to them, we've just been getting absolutely showered with everything recently.
1 2