Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How soon will ancients be here?
1 2
I am guessing either Sunday or Tuesday. That's usually when we get new updates. Last time, we didn't have to wait very long for Gaolers, so I'm guessing it won't be more than a week. I could be wrong, though, depending in how long the devs want to torture keep us in suspense.
I am guessing either Sunday or Tuesday. That's usually when we get new updates. Last time, we didn't have to wait very long for Gaolers, so I'm guessing it won't be more than a week. I could be wrong, though, depending in how long the devs want to torture keep us in suspense.
The Empyreal Library
[quote name="MoonlitCacti" date="2019-12-06 12:53:34" ] I’m guessing around 3 days like the last one... [/quote] If this is the case, I better start coli-grinding then. Mannn I really wanted to do nothing and be lazy this weekend.
MoonlitCacti wrote on 2019-12-06 12:53:34:
I’m guessing around 3 days like the last one...
If this is the case, I better start coli-grinding then. Mannn I really wanted to do nothing and be lazy this weekend.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
When did the teaser come out and where? I'm completely in the dark on this one.
When did the teaser come out and where? I'm completely in the dark on this one.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
i'd def imagine within the next few days!

@Spazzshadow it came out today through the site status bar! here's the thread with the image
i'd def imagine within the next few days!

@Spazzshadow it came out today through the site status bar! here's the thread with the image
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
[quote name="MoonlitCacti" date="2019-12-06 12:53:34" ] I’m guessing around 3 days like the last one... I highly doubt it will be on NotN unless it is a Nocturne prototype! [emoji=spiral star size=1] [/quote] I'm mega excited, I hope its in three days(ish) like the gaolers were! Hopefully soon, or next week maybe!
MoonlitCacti wrote on 2019-12-06 12:53:34:
I’m guessing around 3 days like the last one... I highly doubt it will be on NotN unless it is a Nocturne prototype!
I'm mega excited, I hope its in three days(ish) like the gaolers were! Hopefully soon, or next week maybe!
RYAN.png
@horrortrope Thank you! Ooooooooo!!! So mysterious.

Does anyone have the link to the Goaler teaser? I'm curious now. I think I totally missed it when it came out. xD I'm not too observant on this web site.
@horrortrope Thank you! Ooooooooo!!! So mysterious.

Does anyone have the link to the Goaler teaser? I'm curious now. I think I totally missed it when it came out. xD I'm not too observant on this web site.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
@Spazzshadow
Someone posted it here!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2786946
@Spazzshadow
Someone posted it here!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2786946
a star sign out of whack.
1 2