Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Our embrace... (sound element ancient)
1 2 3 4 5 6
sound element ancient breed, anyone? i traced the notes in the image we got [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/548997806317109274/652561902588657674/music1.png[/img] theories? we have a sound tile in the matching game with the elements, so maybe song is its own magic, like bards. anywho i am excited because i super think we getting some kindof siren or whatnot, maybe a dragon changes into the breed when it can sing a magic song perfectly
sound element ancient breed, anyone? i traced the notes in the image we got
music1.png

theories? we have a sound tile in the matching game with the elements, so maybe song is its own magic, like bards. anywho i am excited because i super think we getting some kindof siren or whatnot, maybe a dragon changes into the breed when it can sing a magic song perfectly
Maybe it's for a wind ancient, with flutes and whatnot o.o I love the sound idea however it plays out
Maybe it's for a wind ancient, with flutes and whatnot o.o I love the sound idea however it plays out
I hope its a shadow ancient I love shadow
I hope its a shadow ancient I love shadow
akueye3.png
Music relates to wind and all, but I hope it's not a wind ancient. Wind already has two breeds, it's not fair to give it a third.
Music relates to wind and all, but I hope it's not a wind ancient. Wind already has two breeds, it's not fair to give it a third.
It could still be Earth! Music has been an integral part of both the transmission and recording of history throughout humanity's existence. Perhaps it's similar for dragons.
It could still be Earth! Music has been an integral part of both the transmission and recording of history throughout humanity's existence. Perhaps it's similar for dragons.
td9UiZS.png
sound/music can also be water, if there is a siren themed breed, luring in prey with song
sound/music can also be water, if there is a siren themed breed, luring in prey with song
I have literally no idea what element it could be, but I am excited!
I have literally no idea what element it could be, but I am excited!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
[quote name="@Lightningwind" date="2019-12-06 09:44:20" ] Music relates to wind and all, but I hope it's not a wind ancient. Wind already has two breeds, it's not fair to give it a third. [/quote] two?
@Lightningwind wrote on 2019-12-06 09:44:20:
two?
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
i am excite for the possible new ancient nonetheless idc
i am excite for the possible new ancient nonetheless idc
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz
spirals and Skydancers are wind babies

I hope for a water ancient personally.
@Lynz
spirals and Skydancers are wind babies

I hope for a water ancient personally.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
1 2 3 4 5 6