Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Our embrace... (sound element ancient)
1 2 3 4 5 6
What about an ancient made by Windsinger, Tidelord, and Earthshaker? :shrug:
What about an ancient made by Windsinger, Tidelord, and Earthshaker? :shrug:
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
[quote name="LeafeonWarrior" date="2019-12-06 09:47:56" ] sound/music can also be water, if there is a siren themed breed, luring in prey with song [/quote] I love this idea! Poor Tidelord, though...
LeafeonWarrior wrote on 2019-12-06 09:47:56:
sound/music can also be water, if there is a siren themed breed, luring in prey with song

I love this idea! Poor Tidelord, though...
The Empyreal Library
Okay, so here's what I think:

Based on the musical-looking notes, I think that it would either be a water siren (which would be an interesting take on the water flight) or it could be a dragon of the wind flight. Either way, they'd be something like bards, singin' it up 'round your lair and making things all happy and jolly with their little dances and songs. With NotN coming around, and Aeroquin's post about Nocturnes, I definitely think it'll be something rather mysterious, which hints at the siren theory; I also think it'd be water because of the roughed-up look of the paper and how it seemed to have been found sort of washed-up in a cave.

Any thoughts?
Okay, so here's what I think:

Based on the musical-looking notes, I think that it would either be a water siren (which would be an interesting take on the water flight) or it could be a dragon of the wind flight. Either way, they'd be something like bards, singin' it up 'round your lair and making things all happy and jolly with their little dances and songs. With NotN coming around, and Aeroquin's post about Nocturnes, I definitely think it'll be something rather mysterious, which hints at the siren theory; I also think it'd be water because of the roughed-up look of the paper and how it seemed to have been found sort of washed-up in a cave.

Any thoughts?
I hope it's a neutral/elementless Ancient, not gonna lie
I hope it's a neutral/elementless Ancient, not gonna lie
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Might be a wind dragon but it's surrounded by stone. Earth?

My theory:

Click here for the forum

The Icewarden said hinted about the dragons that he hid. This turned out to be a Gaoler. This might be the same since if it is the Windsinger or the Earthshaker.

"As I listen in the dark, something stirs in the stone. I am no longer alone."

Earthshaker

What does this mean? Is he alone joined by an ancient breed?

"East to west or west to east, there's an exciting journey to be had!"

Windsinger

What does this mean? Is this dragon fit for a journey? What does this mean. To make matters worse, it says to be continued. Why? Are they releasing a breed for every flight? Also, the Tidelord did not post here? Why? Is he gone?
Might be a wind dragon but it's surrounded by stone. Earth?

My theory:

Click here for the forum

The Icewarden said hinted about the dragons that he hid. This turned out to be a Gaoler. This might be the same since if it is the Windsinger or the Earthshaker.

"As I listen in the dark, something stirs in the stone. I am no longer alone."

Earthshaker

What does this mean? Is he alone joined by an ancient breed?

"East to west or west to east, there's an exciting journey to be had!"

Windsinger

What does this mean? Is this dragon fit for a journey? What does this mean. To make matters worse, it says to be continued. Why? Are they releasing a breed for every flight? Also, the Tidelord did not post here? Why? Is he gone?
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
I hope it's fire and coatl related. But also an earth ancient that plays bones like a xylophone would also be slappin
I also like the idea of being not related to any flights at all.
I hope it's fire and coatl related. But also an earth ancient that plays bones like a xylophone would also be slappin
I also like the idea of being not related to any flights at all.

bannerart_2021.png
I still don't understand where people are getting wind from. Music? Wind doesn't have a monopoly on music. Water has more of a history with transmission through sound than they do, and Fire has a breed whose native language is singing. We have music themes, an eerie message of embrace (which points to earth's BOTE to me), and scattered rocks/gembond.

I would seriously hope staff is fair enough to give other flights even twos before going back to Wind and Light. Wind has two very popular breeds. Earth has one very unpopular breed. Or really, I'd be happy to see something for any of the one-breed flights. Water's been missing their deity for, what, almost three years now? I know people are excited for their flight, or flights whose lore they like more, but it's nice to remember the rest of the playerbase too.
I still don't understand where people are getting wind from. Music? Wind doesn't have a monopoly on music. Water has more of a history with transmission through sound than they do, and Fire has a breed whose native language is singing. We have music themes, an eerie message of embrace (which points to earth's BOTE to me), and scattered rocks/gembond.

I would seriously hope staff is fair enough to give other flights even twos before going back to Wind and Light. Wind has two very popular breeds. Earth has one very unpopular breed. Or really, I'd be happy to see something for any of the one-breed flights. Water's been missing their deity for, what, almost three years now? I know people are excited for their flight, or flights whose lore they like more, but it's nice to remember the rest of the playerbase too.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
and the earthshaker also has a pic of the tidelord!
and the earthshaker also has a pic of the tidelord!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Woah!! I didn't realize the Tidelord was MISSING. Perhaps it ties in with both Earth and the Water flight? This raises another theory or two I have!!

1) Okay, so my first theory is that Tidelord's disappearance is caused by some rebels within the water flight (not anyone in the player base, obviously) more like some underground organization that happened to be fed up with Tidelord, and as such tried to overthrow them.

2) We could be getting a boney boy! I think it'd look something like a fossil, and as someone in the Earth flight, getting an Earth ancient is really exciting, especially since this flight isn't that popular! I think it'd resemble something like a fish, dinosaur, or bird fossil, or both; maybe something like a Wildclaw, but with a twist?
Woah!! I didn't realize the Tidelord was MISSING. Perhaps it ties in with both Earth and the Water flight? This raises another theory or two I have!!

1) Okay, so my first theory is that Tidelord's disappearance is caused by some rebels within the water flight (not anyone in the player base, obviously) more like some underground organization that happened to be fed up with Tidelord, and as such tried to overthrow them.

2) We could be getting a boney boy! I think it'd look something like a fossil, and as someone in the Earth flight, getting an Earth ancient is really exciting, especially since this flight isn't that popular! I think it'd resemble something like a fish, dinosaur, or bird fossil, or both; maybe something like a Wildclaw, but with a twist?
My guess is either Shadow or Earth. Hoping it's Shadow.
My guess is either Shadow or Earth. Hoping it's Shadow.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6