Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Our embrace... (sound element ancient)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'd love Earth to finally get a breed people actually care about, but tbh at this point I'd rather this next one be Water. They've had to deal with Tidelord missing for so long. I hope he comes back with these.
I'd love Earth to finally get a breed people actually care about, but tbh at this point I'd rather this next one be Water. They've had to deal with Tidelord missing for so long. I hope he comes back with these.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="@LeafeonWarrior" date="2019-12-06 09:47:56" ] sound/music can also be water, if there is a siren themed breed, luring in prey with song [/quote] But traditional Sirens were bird women! Another point for wind~
@LeafeonWarrior wrote on 2019-12-06 09:47:56:
sound/music can also be water, if there is a siren themed breed, luring in prey with song

But traditional Sirens were bird women! Another point for wind~
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
The notes are E G... egg? Babe? Will we have egg ancients?

I'd say Wind has a strong musical theme (Twisting Crescendo, Cloudsong, Windsinger), but the cave aesthetic... hmmm.

Also I agree with the sentiment of a third Wind breed being excessive. I'm hoping it's Earth.
The notes are E G... egg? Babe? Will we have egg ancients?

I'd say Wind has a strong musical theme (Twisting Crescendo, Cloudsong, Windsinger), but the cave aesthetic... hmmm.

Also I agree with the sentiment of a third Wind breed being excessive. I'm hoping it's Earth.
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
The image having both wind and earth themes makes my immediate thought a species created by Earthshaker and Windsinger together. Whatever it ends up being at least it looks like we'll be getting a new ancient soon [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [s]Or maybe it has nothing to do with an ancient and we're all crazy[/s]
The image having both wind and earth themes makes my immediate thought a species created by Earthshaker and Windsinger together. Whatever it ends up being at least it looks like we'll be getting a new ancient soon

Or maybe it has nothing to do with an ancient and we're all crazy
[quote name="Snek" date="2019-12-06 09:58:52" ] I'd love Earth to finally get a breed people actually care about, but tbh at this point I'd rather this next one be Water. They've had to deal with Tidelord missing for so long. I hope he comes back with these. [/quote] Both of these.
Snek wrote on 2019-12-06 09:58:52:

Both of these.
Y3kY2LN.png
I kinda think it might be an earth ancient though with that background? Like maybe some sorta huge scary snapper?
Omg I really want our wind ancient sooner rather then latter though holly HECK
Maybe something that both skydancers and spirals could be related to?
I kinda think it might be an earth ancient though with that background? Like maybe some sorta huge scary snapper?
Omg I really want our wind ancient sooner rather then latter though holly HECK
Maybe something that both skydancers and spirals could be related to?
24002659_oFj.png
I thought it looked a bit like music notes too. They DID mention dragons that didn't fit the other flights..
Probably is wind (or possibly earth, fire, or arcane)

EDIT: Oh also the siren thing could be linked to water, so maybe Tidelord is finally returning :o
I thought it looked a bit like music notes too. They DID mention dragons that didn't fit the other flights..
Probably is wind (or possibly earth, fire, or arcane)

EDIT: Oh also the siren thing could be linked to water, so maybe Tidelord is finally returning :o
furry_fiddle.png
[quote name="Shian" date="2019-12-06 10:22:29" ] [quote name="Snek" date="2019-12-06 09:58:52" ] I'd love Earth to finally get a breed people actually care about, but tbh at this point I'd rather this next one be Water. They've had to deal with Tidelord missing for so long. I hope he comes back with these. [/quote] Both of these. [/quote] imagine if that missing pearlcatcher baby from the stories comes back as an ancient id freak out
Shian wrote on 2019-12-06 10:22:29:
Snek wrote on 2019-12-06 09:58:52:

Both of these.
imagine if that missing pearlcatcher baby from the stories comes back as an ancient id freak out
ttGfSL1.png
Fire perhaps? There is one species known to make homes/work in caves (albeit very deep and very hot) that also has a language that is very musical.
Fire perhaps? There is one species known to make homes/work in caves (albeit very deep and very hot) that also has a language that is very musical.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Winddd yessss please
Winddd yessss please
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6