Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Our embrace... (sound element ancient)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="StealYourDojutsu" date="2019-12-06 14:50:33" ] 2) We could be getting a boney boy! I think it'd look something like a fossil, and as someone in the Earth flight, getting an Earth ancient is really exciting, especially since this flight isn't that popular! I think it'd resemble something like a fish, dinosaur, or bird fossil, or both; maybe something like a Wildclaw, but with a twist? [/quote] I want a mega rock worm with a fossil like carapace that swims through the earth and makes whale music in the deep caverns, which is what the music sheet is about. They were trying to interpret the 'whale song' echoing in the vast caverns and then it swallowed them.
StealYourDojutsu wrote on 2019-12-06 14:50:33:
2) We could be getting a boney boy! I think it'd look something like a fossil, and as someone in the Earth flight, getting an Earth ancient is really exciting, especially since this flight isn't that popular! I think it'd resemble something like a fish, dinosaur, or bird fossil, or both; maybe something like a Wildclaw, but with a twist?

I want a mega rock worm with a fossil like carapace that swims through the earth and makes whale music in the deep caverns, which is what the music sheet is about. They were trying to interpret the 'whale song' echoing in the vast caverns and then it swallowed them.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2019-12-06 14:55:46" ] [quote name="StealYourDojutsu" date="2019-12-06 14:50:33" ] 2) We could be getting a boney boy! I think it'd look something like a fossil, and as someone in the Earth flight, getting an Earth ancient is really exciting, especially since this flight isn't that popular! I think it'd resemble something like a fish, dinosaur, or bird fossil, or both; maybe something like a Wildclaw, but with a twist? [/quote] I want a mega rock worm with a fossil like carapace that swims through the earth and makes whale music in the deep caverns, which is what the music sheet is about. They were trying to interpret the 'whale song' echoing in the vast caverns and then it swallowed them. [/quote] I had that idea too, lol! But I thought a boney kid would be more likely, since that'd just be creating songs in the form of earthquakes. Thats a really cool idea though!! I totally want an earth worm ancient in the future who creates earthquakes whenever they get close to the surface.
Reilata wrote on 2019-12-06 14:55:46:
StealYourDojutsu wrote on 2019-12-06 14:50:33:
2) We could be getting a boney boy! I think it'd look something like a fossil, and as someone in the Earth flight, getting an Earth ancient is really exciting, especially since this flight isn't that popular! I think it'd resemble something like a fish, dinosaur, or bird fossil, or both; maybe something like a Wildclaw, but with a twist?

I want a mega rock worm with a fossil like carapace that swims through the earth and makes whale music in the deep caverns, which is what the music sheet is about. They were trying to interpret the 'whale song' echoing in the vast caverns and then it swallowed them.

I had that idea too, lol! But I thought a boney kid would be more likely, since that'd just be creating songs in the form of earthquakes. Thats a really cool idea though!! I totally want an earth worm ancient in the future who creates earthquakes whenever they get close to the surface.
Count me in for rock whale hype. Leviathans moving through the deep earth that have finally breached the surface layers once move. The BOTE story did mention earthquakes...
Count me in for rock whale hype. Leviathans moving through the deep earth that have finally breached the surface layers once move. The BOTE story did mention earthquakes...
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I would like to point out that we shouldn’t count on the earthy rockiness of the image to hint at anything. The gaoler image also featured rocks and a cave like setting, and those turned out to be ice aligned.

It could literally be anything.

(I’d love a boney boi though, not gonna lie.)
I would like to point out that we shouldn’t count on the earthy rockiness of the image to hint at anything. The gaoler image also featured rocks and a cave like setting, and those turned out to be ice aligned.

It could literally be anything.

(I’d love a boney boi though, not gonna lie.)
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-12-06 15:03:49" ] Count me in for rock whale hype. Leviathans moving through the deep earth that have finally breached the surface layers once move. The BOTE story did mention earthquakes... [/quote] Whats BOTE?
Laluzi wrote on 2019-12-06 15:03:49:

Whats BOTE?
Sign me up for a giant a** bone wyrm that sings whale songs and makes the ground quake.
Sign me up for a giant a** bone wyrm that sings whale songs and makes the ground quake.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
[quote name="@StealYourDojutsu" date="2019-12-06 15:06:50" ] Whats BOTE? [/quote] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=105]Bounty of the Elements[/url] The lore stories that told the first hint of ancient dragons, amongst other things.
@StealYourDojutsu wrote on 2019-12-06 15:06:50:
Whats BOTE?

Bounty of the Elements

The lore stories that told the first hint of ancient dragons, amongst other things.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2019-12-06 15:12:58" ] [quote name="@StealYourDojutsu" date="2019-12-06 15:06:50" ] Whats BOTE? [/quote] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=105]Bounty of the Elements[/url] The lore stories that told the first hint of ancient dragons, amongst other things. [/quote] Thank you!!
Reilata wrote on 2019-12-06 15:12:58:
@StealYourDojutsu wrote on 2019-12-06 15:06:50:
Whats BOTE?

Bounty of the Elements

The lore stories that told the first hint of ancient dragons, amongst other things.

Thank you!!
Water or Earth ancient possibly. o=
Water or Earth ancient possibly. o=
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
My theory is we're getting either a Wind or Water ancient.
That is definately music. The two flights I feel connect to music the most are these.
Water does have the sea shanty and sea siren connection, but of course Wind has a more site lore connection.
My theory is we're getting either a Wind or Water ancient.
That is definately music. The two flights I feel connect to music the most are these.
Water does have the sea shanty and sea siren connection, but of course Wind has a more site lore connection.
Mqw5b1R.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6