Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mass Hatch/Lore Idea?
Hey all!! I've been thinking about NotN recently and was thinking, since I've got a nice coli team and am approaching level 16 brewing, what if I tried out a mass hatch? However, to make it fun, I might try to make it a lore event? Each hatch would be accompanied by a small bit of writing (like my current [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2777455]random progen's scatterquest[/url], but without such an overarching story), and I'd either sell the hatches right there, later on in my rescue, or I'd keep 'em if I liked them. The lore would revolve around these two Gaolers of mine: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55397311][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/553974/55397311p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55452583][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/554526/55452583p.png[/img][/url][/center] They're two wives who own a theater, absolutely adore celebrating NotN, and love kids. The "plot" would be the two hosting a sort of party for tons of the parentless hatchlings left over from NotN, giving them a chance to sort of have more fun after the holiday before winding down (these two have two adopted now-grown kids in lore, so they'd love to help even more hatchlings out). In the plot, the hatchlings would be up for adoption into new families, hence why some are going to new homes. Would anyone be interested in this? You wouldn't have to engage with the lore to get a hatchling, I'd likely do sales completely OOC along with commentary on colors and stuff. I could also set up a pinglist if anyone would like to be pinged if I start it.
Hey all!! I've been thinking about NotN recently and was thinking, since I've got a nice coli team and am approaching level 16 brewing, what if I tried out a mass hatch?

However, to make it fun, I might try to make it a lore event? Each hatch would be accompanied by a small bit of writing (like my current random progen's scatterquest, but without such an overarching story), and I'd either sell the hatches right there, later on in my rescue, or I'd keep 'em if I liked them.

The lore would revolve around these two Gaolers of mine:
55397311p.png55452583p.png
They're two wives who own a theater, absolutely adore celebrating NotN, and love kids. The "plot" would be the two hosting a sort of party for tons of the parentless hatchlings left over from NotN, giving them a chance to sort of have more fun after the holiday before winding down (these two have two adopted now-grown kids in lore, so they'd love to help even more hatchlings out). In the plot, the hatchlings would be up for adoption into new families, hence why some are going to new homes.

Would anyone be interested in this? You wouldn't have to engage with the lore to get a hatchling, I'd likely do sales completely OOC along with commentary on colors and stuff. I could also set up a pinglist if anyone would like to be pinged if I start it.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
That might be interisting, but I'm kinda out of room right now. Sorry
That might be interisting, but I'm kinda out of room right now. Sorry
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
...Unless you get one that looks like it's from pern.
...Unless you get one that looks like it's from pern.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
I think this is adorable and would like to be pinged when you start.
I think this is adorable and would like to be pinged when you start.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
I'm so on board with this! Having a little story for the hatching sounds like a fun idea to me! NotN loving gaoler wives is such a great concept.

Id definitely love to be pinged if you go through with it ^^
I'm so on board with this! Having a little story for the hatching sounds like a fun idea to me! NotN loving gaoler wives is such a great concept.

Id definitely love to be pinged if you go through with it ^^
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
please ping me! i adore this idea!
please ping me! i adore this idea!
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
I would love this and to participate in lore! Please ping me when you do this <3
I would love this and to participate in lore! Please ping me when you do this <3
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@LogrithmGames Maybe you can just check in while it's floating around dragon share in a few weeks [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] maybe there'll be something too good to pass up! @Shegrasi @pheelthemoment @cvthedral @Aterna Thank you all for showing interest, I'll go through with it!! I'll add you all to the pinglist, and then you can just be taken off for individual hatches later if you want. (also, if any of you would be interested in something similar in the meantime, I'll just plug my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2777455]scatterquest[/url] again... it's already started, and probably gonna outlast the mass hatch tbh!)
@LogrithmGames Maybe you can just check in while it's floating around dragon share in a few weeks maybe there'll be something too good to pass up!

@Shegrasi @pheelthemoment @cvthedral @Aterna
Thank you all for showing interest, I'll go through with it!! I'll add you all to the pinglist, and then you can just be taken off for individual hatches later if you want.
(also, if any of you would be interested in something similar in the meantime, I'll just plug my scatterquest again... it's already started, and probably gonna outlast the mass hatch tbh!)
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!