Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting. Why do you do it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[quote name="fraudulentzodiac" date="2019-11-27 07:05:30" ] Money. [/quote] Also I just don't have the space to keep so many dragons. Lair slots are limited, y'know? "Why don't you sell them then?" - because no one wants to buy them, or they buy just to exalt... So might as well do it myself, right?
fraudulentzodiac wrote on 2019-11-27 07:05:30:
Money.
Also I just don't have the space to keep so many dragons. Lair slots are limited, y'know?
"Why don't you sell them then?" - because no one wants to buy them, or they buy just to exalt... So might as well do it myself, right?
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
[quote name="fraudulentzodiac" date="2019-11-27 07:05:30" ] Money. [/quote]
fraudulentzodiac wrote on 2019-11-27 07:05:30:
Money.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I don't usually have time to train/exalt dragons now, but I still breed dragons to sell with the assumption they will be exalted. So... money, haha

Money is very much the main driving factor for most people, and eventually you simply cannot keep every dragon you breed. You won't have enough room! :)
I don't usually have time to train/exalt dragons now, but I still breed dragons to sell with the assumption they will be exalted. So... money, haha

Money is very much the main driving factor for most people, and eventually you simply cannot keep every dragon you breed. You won't have enough room! :)
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
yes hello I have written a comprehensive exalt guide for people who don't get it

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2009451

Personally I do it usually because it's less effort than posting on the AH, and this way I get to maintain control over what happens to my dragons- otherwise they're out of my hands if someone buys them.
yes hello I have written a comprehensive exalt guide for people who don't get it

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2009451

Personally I do it usually because it's less effort than posting on the AH, and this way I get to maintain control over what happens to my dragons- otherwise they're out of my hands if someone buys them.
Lair space, mostly. I don't like to do it too much, but if I can't sell them or adopt them out... away they go. Some pocket change is nice, too.
Lair space, mostly. I don't like to do it too much, but if I can't sell them or adopt them out... away they go. Some pocket change is nice, too.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
This is my process of elimination---

I buy or keep (If its a dragon given to me) to breed. I aim for color(s) (combinations) that are bright, pretty, light-based, or would fit a possible future hatchery of mine.

Once the total offspring amount for a dragon is three or five+, I exalt because their genes have likely passed on to a dragon that I will keep and do the same thing with. Exceptions include dragons that I find a place for in my clan lore.

The offspring that aren't as pretty or as aesthetic as their chosen sibling(s) are then listed on the AH until they mature unless I really want them to find a home. If that happens, I list them until I give up on them.

When they mature, have had 3+ babies, or lose their charm, I train to exalt for the treasure I would have gotten if they had sold.

There is limited lair space, after all.
This is my process of elimination---

I buy or keep (If its a dragon given to me) to breed. I aim for color(s) (combinations) that are bright, pretty, light-based, or would fit a possible future hatchery of mine.

Once the total offspring amount for a dragon is three or five+, I exalt because their genes have likely passed on to a dragon that I will keep and do the same thing with. Exceptions include dragons that I find a place for in my clan lore.

The offspring that aren't as pretty or as aesthetic as their chosen sibling(s) are then listed on the AH until they mature unless I really want them to find a home. If that happens, I list them until I give up on them.

When they mature, have had 3+ babies, or lose their charm, I train to exalt for the treasure I would have gotten if they had sold.

There is limited lair space, after all.
hu72dVR.png
lair space, mostly

i'm extremely sentimental though

i exalted three dragons just a little bit ago, but i made them into OCs so they could live on

i've exalted 46 dragons, and compared to ern's 19,116 that's a small baby number

i like my pixel dragons okay
lair space, mostly

i'm extremely sentimental though

i exalted three dragons just a little bit ago, but i made them into OCs so they could live on

i've exalted 46 dragons, and compared to ern's 19,116 that's a small baby number

i like my pixel dragons okay
Exalting is really important for the site and the value of dragons :D
Lair space is finite while dragons are infinite so if no one exalted no one would ever buy your dragons because they wouldn't have space for any new ones.

Also yeah, money.
Exalting is really important for the site and the value of dragons :D
Lair space is finite while dragons are infinite so if no one exalted no one would ever buy your dragons because they wouldn't have space for any new ones.

Also yeah, money.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I don’t exalt often but when I do, I feel like I’m contributing to the flight that’s welcomed me, even if it’s a lvl 1 dragon every month, it’s still something. I like dominance from a casual standpoint so it’s fun seeing how involved ppl get and hoping I can find the time in the future to be equally as dedicated.

It’s a patriotic passion project for me lmao

I love my hatchlings but if I don’t want them to go to another flight for fodder/ dominance I’ll exalt them myself so I know they’re going to the cause I want.

Also food points. Too many dragons and they eat up my food lol
I don’t exalt often but when I do, I feel like I’m contributing to the flight that’s welcomed me, even if it’s a lvl 1 dragon every month, it’s still something. I like dominance from a casual standpoint so it’s fun seeing how involved ppl get and hoping I can find the time in the future to be equally as dedicated.

It’s a patriotic passion project for me lmao

I love my hatchlings but if I don’t want them to go to another flight for fodder/ dominance I’ll exalt them myself so I know they’re going to the cause I want.

Also food points. Too many dragons and they eat up my food lol
Untitled_Artwork.png
Not to sound like Mr. Krabs but: I like money.

Also, if you breed a dragon it can always, always be recreated. You may be deleting them but they are more than expendable.
Not to sound like Mr. Krabs but: I like money.

Also, if you breed a dragon it can always, always be recreated. You may be deleting them but they are more than expendable.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18