Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting. Why do you do it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I need funds

Cancelling dragons to my boss is how i get money
I need funds

Cancelling dragons to my boss is how i get money
[quote name="fraudulentzodiac" date="2019-11-27 07:05:30" ] Money. [/quote]
fraudulentzodiac wrote on 2019-11-27 07:05:30:
Money.
7puflDG.png
Charjabug.gif
7puflDG.png im jamie
any pronouns
+0 fr time
Money.

Also, you'd only be "deleting" a dragon if the system was closed. It is not, therefore, no dragon can ever be truly "deleted". At least in terms of genes, breed, colors, and gender. You can rebreed for that dragon at anytime, nothing is stopping you. Odds are that dragon will exist again at some point, as there is an infinite supply of dragons.
Money.

Also, you'd only be "deleting" a dragon if the system was closed. It is not, therefore, no dragon can ever be truly "deleted". At least in terms of genes, breed, colors, and gender. You can rebreed for that dragon at anytime, nothing is stopping you. Odds are that dragon will exist again at some point, as there is an infinite supply of dragons.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
[quote name="ArisMagenta" date="2019-11-27 07:43:52" ] 1. Money 2. Dominance 3. Lair space [/quote] I am also primarily a gen 1 lair, so if it's not a gen 1 or an Imp its dime-a-dozen fodder.
ArisMagenta wrote on 2019-11-27 07:43:52:
1. Money

2. Dominance

3. Lair space

I am also primarily a gen 1 lair, so if it's not a gen 1 or an Imp its dime-a-dozen fodder.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Money.

That said, it's also built into my lore: my main clan operates (among other things) a training school where dragons can come to gain the skills to be worthy of going off to serve the Plaguebringer.
Money.

That said, it's also built into my lore: my main clan operates (among other things) a training school where dragons can come to gain the skills to be worthy of going off to serve the Plaguebringer.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
There's also an upside for breeders to the cycle of exalting that's rarely talked about, I think.

If profit exalting weren't common, far fewer dragons would be bred in the first place - you wouldn't want to risk clogging up your lair with a dragon you'd never be able to sell unless the parents could predictably pass on very high-value traits to their offspring.

However, as it stands, many players are motivated to throw as many dragons on nests as possible because selling those dragons turns a reliable profit from exalt buyers.

Since those dragons aren't being bred with any goal beyond exaltation, the parents are less likely to be perfectly-designed breeding pairs - just any two random RTB dragons that player happens to own or have access to.

And what THAT leads to is a bunch of unconventional XYZ combos that very few people would ever breed for deliberately.

If you're doing a breeding project with the goal of a combo like that, it's basically one of your only avenues for obtaining breeding stock.
There's also an upside for breeders to the cycle of exalting that's rarely talked about, I think.

If profit exalting weren't common, far fewer dragons would be bred in the first place - you wouldn't want to risk clogging up your lair with a dragon you'd never be able to sell unless the parents could predictably pass on very high-value traits to their offspring.

However, as it stands, many players are motivated to throw as many dragons on nests as possible because selling those dragons turns a reliable profit from exalt buyers.

Since those dragons aren't being bred with any goal beyond exaltation, the parents are less likely to be perfectly-designed breeding pairs - just any two random RTB dragons that player happens to own or have access to.

And what THAT leads to is a bunch of unconventional XYZ combos that very few people would ever breed for deliberately.

If you're doing a breeding project with the goal of a combo like that, it's basically one of your only avenues for obtaining breeding stock.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
do you realize hundreds of dragons are hatched every day?

we get over saturated with dragons, the player needs an incentive to keep breeding and rotating money. IT IS a good thing, this coming from a non exalt lair.
do you realize hundreds of dragons are hatched every day?

we get over saturated with dragons, the player needs an incentive to keep breeding and rotating money. IT IS a good thing, this coming from a non exalt lair.
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
money
money
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
There are too many dragons
There are too many dragons
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e6a6dbf55475a16b511169d340f0b47e/tumblr_n5915kQrcT1tx0ev4o1_400.gif[/img]
tumblr_n5915kQrcT1tx0ev4o1_400.gif
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18