Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
i really will never stop trying to battle RNG...

and on the plus side, i've become more confident in my drawing and writing skills, to the point of actually starting to properly finish drawings and write out lore.
i really will never stop trying to battle RNG...

and on the plus side, i've become more confident in my drawing and writing skills, to the point of actually starting to properly finish drawings and write out lore.
i have a terrible sense of timeline of events occurring in my long term memory
i have a terrible sense of timeline of events occurring in my long term memory
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
actually it was thanks to flight rising that I learned what kinds of tasks I can do to maximize my comprehension when listening to audiobooks/lectures, which really helped me in college. I used to do a lot of coli grinding while listening, and the repetitive, non focused aspect of that was really helpful. Since the addition of bosses in most of the levels, I haven't been able to do that as much, but I still use some of the fairgrounds games that way.
actually it was thanks to flight rising that I learned what kinds of tasks I can do to maximize my comprehension when listening to audiobooks/lectures, which really helped me in college. I used to do a lot of coli grinding while listening, and the repetitive, non focused aspect of that was really helpful. Since the addition of bosses in most of the levels, I haven't been able to do that as much, but I still use some of the fairgrounds games that way.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
I have a problem with impulsive buying.

Also, I learned more about economics on this website than in school.
I have a problem with impulsive buying.

Also, I learned more about economics on this website than in school.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
how to be organized
yeah
and how to suffer???
and socializing is nice
how to be organized
yeah
and how to suffer???
and socializing is nice
I've picked up digital art again, so I've learned lots of new programs and how to use my tablet properly, which I'm very happy about. Also that all art is art, and you should not compare yourself harshly to other artist. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I've picked up digital art again, so I've learned lots of new programs and how to use my tablet properly, which I'm very happy about.

Also that all art is art, and you should not compare yourself harshly to other artist.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
I thought I like dark and mysterious diverse themes and lore... turns out I like saturated, bright, contrasting colors and one breed ...

who knew
I thought I like dark and mysterious diverse themes and lore... turns out I like saturated, bright, contrasting colors and one breed ...

who knew
A5i3AHB.png
Flight Rising taught me that it's possible for an online community to be healthy and friendly. Other sim sites I had tried were always so small and devolved into toxicity rather quickly, but here things feel so much nicer! The community is absolutely part of why I've been on the site for so long.
Flight Rising taught me that it's possible for an online community to be healthy and friendly. Other sim sites I had tried were always so small and devolved into toxicity rather quickly, but here things feel so much nicer! The community is absolutely part of why I've been on the site for so long.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
I'm better at art than I thought I was.
I'm better at art than I thought I was.
owleics.gif
I learned that games like this can actually be friendly! I used to play Sylestia, and the player base was fairly negative and a bit rude. The community here though is actually extremely kind! I've had several people compliment my dragons, and even if they do something that upset me, they eventually apologize.

I've also learned that spam is the most annoying thing on the face of the planet. Such as the pop-up attack a few months ago, and it annoyed me to no fathomable end.

And one more thing I learned is that I REALLY like listening to creepypastas while I do a mind numbing activity. Pop in a twenty minute one by Creepsmcpasta and I'll grind to no end.
I learned that games like this can actually be friendly! I used to play Sylestia, and the player base was fairly negative and a bit rude. The community here though is actually extremely kind! I've had several people compliment my dragons, and even if they do something that upset me, they eventually apologize.

I've also learned that spam is the most annoying thing on the face of the planet. Such as the pop-up attack a few months ago, and it annoyed me to no fathomable end.

And one more thing I learned is that I REALLY like listening to creepypastas while I do a mind numbing activity. Pop in a twenty minute one by Creepsmcpasta and I'll grind to no end.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20