Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
i didnt have as much self control as i thought i wouldve when it came to money
i didnt have as much self control as i thought i wouldve when it came to money
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I'm not super persistent.
Can't grind in coli for long, and can never have the patience to max out the Fairgrounds...look in my lair and you'll see tons of unfinished outfits
I'm not super persistent.
Can't grind in coli for long, and can never have the patience to max out the Fairgrounds...look in my lair and you'll see tons of unfinished outfits
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
I can't save money worth a darn on this website. I also have no control in terms of wanting the *expensive* genes. |

Also, I'm a really picky person who never likes dragons for more than like 3-4 months at a time. People get really excited when I do lair purges.
I can't save money worth a darn on this website. I also have no control in terms of wanting the *expensive* genes. |

Also, I'm a really picky person who never likes dragons for more than like 3-4 months at a time. People get really excited when I do lair purges.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
I have a hard time getting attached to things.
I have a hard time getting attached to things.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I honestly think I've gotten bolder and more colorful in how I dress IRL after spending so much time finding and dressing colorful dragons. Or, not exclusively more colorful, but I'm definitely more aware of and confident in my knowledge of how colors can and can't work together. And clothing layering, who woulda' thought I'd start doing that IRL too?
Another thing I've gotten more confident in is my writing. Doing a Pinkerlocke for three years will do that to you.

This site has also taught me that I don't need to get attached to every little thing that comes my way. I don't need to keep every rock, shirt, plushie, dragon, etc. that I find kind of cute, even if it's something I bought at a higher price than ""normal"". Sometimes I don't get the worth out of something that I thought I would, and if that happens it's okay to get rid of it, learn from it, and try again. Sometimes I've had something for years and am only clinging to it because it feels bad to get rid of gifts, or to get rid of something that I paid "a lot" for. I can remind myself now that it's okay to get rid of those things too.
I honestly think I've gotten bolder and more colorful in how I dress IRL after spending so much time finding and dressing colorful dragons. Or, not exclusively more colorful, but I'm definitely more aware of and confident in my knowledge of how colors can and can't work together. And clothing layering, who woulda' thought I'd start doing that IRL too?
Another thing I've gotten more confident in is my writing. Doing a Pinkerlocke for three years will do that to you.

This site has also taught me that I don't need to get attached to every little thing that comes my way. I don't need to keep every rock, shirt, plushie, dragon, etc. that I find kind of cute, even if it's something I bought at a higher price than ""normal"". Sometimes I don't get the worth out of something that I thought I would, and if that happens it's okay to get rid of it, learn from it, and try again. Sometimes I've had something for years and am only clinging to it because it feels bad to get rid of gifts, or to get rid of something that I paid "a lot" for. I can remind myself now that it's okay to get rid of those things too.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
This game has helped me learn how to visualize long-term goals and take the appropriate actions to achieve those goals. Saving up for things such as a Light Sprite may seem impossible, but as long as you take the right steps every day and practice a small amount of self-discipline anything is achievable.

I should add that this isn't something I learned exclusively from FR, but I greatly appreciate the chance to practice these skills and I believe FR has helped me hone them.
This game has helped me learn how to visualize long-term goals and take the appropriate actions to achieve those goals. Saving up for things such as a Light Sprite may seem impossible, but as long as you take the right steps every day and practice a small amount of self-discipline anything is achievable.

I should add that this isn't something I learned exclusively from FR, but I greatly appreciate the chance to practice these skills and I believe FR has helped me hone them.
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Snipe" date="2019-11-18 16:52:04" ] that I really like spreadsheets [/quote] This.
Snipe wrote on 2019-11-18 16:52:04:
that I really like spreadsheets

This.
That I have less self-control than I thought I had.

I have way too many projects and half of them are impulse buys
That I have less self-control than I thought I had.

I have way too many projects and half of them are impulse buys
watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png
  • To thank the staff for their hard work and how much I appreciate that they spend time to help contribute to helping us enjoy the game further.
  • Enjoy the little things the game has to offer.
  • Patience is key, and it is very important when coli-grinding.

A few more things, but I don't remember, it's early.
  • To thank the staff for their hard work and how much I appreciate that they spend time to help contribute to helping us enjoy the game further.
  • Enjoy the little things the game has to offer.
  • Patience is key, and it is very important when coli-grinding.

A few more things, but I don't remember, it's early.
My drawing has improved, and I've taught myself to rephrase stuff just in case it might be offending. I didn't do that often back then.

And I learned that I have a problem with apparel. I need it all.
My drawing has improved, and I've taught myself to rephrase stuff just in case it might be offending. I didn't do that often back then.

And I learned that I have a problem with apparel. I need it all.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20