Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would You Trade...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
lol no imps suck i wouldnt touch a scroll with a stick
lol no imps suck i wouldnt touch a scroll with a stick
ttGfSL1.png
Yeah, sure. I'm not that attached to any of my dragons and an Imp Scroll would fetch a pretty penny, especially when off-site trading. I imagine I could get another Dappervolk Alpha pup for it!
Yeah, sure. I'm not that attached to any of my dragons and an Imp Scroll would fetch a pretty penny, especially when off-site trading. I imagine I could get another Dappervolk Alpha pup for it!
Yeah maybe. It wouldn't be too hard to get a similar dragon and trading it for an imp scroll would be a great deal.
Yeah maybe. It wouldn't be too hard to get a similar dragon and trading it for an imp scroll would be a great deal.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Nah, I wouldn't. I don't really care much for imperials or G1, and don't really mind that I missed out on scrolls I probably wouldn't use anyhow.
Nah, I wouldn't. I don't really care much for imperials or G1, and don't really mind that I missed out on scrolls I probably wouldn't use anyhow.
Buying Food UMAs
Hell yeah. That would be a LOT of dragon money!

I wouldn't mind breeding a new version of pretty much any of my dragons - I don't do G1s, and while I like my progens I'm honestly not that attached to them. (And they're not so good-looking that I couldn't get decent inexpensive G1 replacements and pretend they're my progens if I really wanted, lol!)

Unless we're assuming that along with the scries/outfits/etc my memory of the dragon also disappears so I can't breed a new one, but... if my memory's gone then I'm not going to care much anyway, right?
Hell yeah. That would be a LOT of dragon money!

I wouldn't mind breeding a new version of pretty much any of my dragons - I don't do G1s, and while I like my progens I'm honestly not that attached to them. (And they're not so good-looking that I couldn't get decent inexpensive G1 replacements and pretend they're my progens if I really wanted, lol!)

Unless we're assuming that along with the scries/outfits/etc my memory of the dragon also disappears so I can't breed a new one, but... if my memory's gone then I'm not going to care much anyway, right?
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52111145] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521112/52111145_350.png[/img] [/url] Hahaha- [b] No.[/b]

52111145_350.png

Hahaha-
No.
RYAN.png
I'm not that attached to any particular dragon. I'd be able to get something similar enough back with the sweet sweet cash I'd get from that scroll.

Also I don't lore so that helps :D
I'm not that attached to any particular dragon. I'd be able to get something similar enough back with the sweet sweet cash I'd get from that scroll.

Also I don't lore so that helps :D
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I'll just pretend to be attached by a dragon I don't care about and then sell the scroll.
I'll just pretend to be attached by a dragon I don't care about and then sell the scroll.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
My dream dragons don't exist so i'd do it! g1s? My custom progen is ugly. my random is babie but i'd just buy that 35kg XYY abyss/peacock unbred fully gened wc g1 with all the money I have. I'd suppose FyreWyrm would be my most sentimental dragon in that case and there are plenty of XXY fire/obsidians + i'd just buy more art! The replacement fyrewyrm would be scattersighted to primal since i'm filthy rich. She barely has any lore so its not a problem anyway
also i'd breed her before hand so I can sell my babies with 'no mother' for more money.

in a nutshell? Best deal I've ever heard.
My dream dragons don't exist so i'd do it! g1s? My custom progen is ugly. my random is babie but i'd just buy that 35kg XYY abyss/peacock unbred fully gened wc g1 with all the money I have. I'd suppose FyreWyrm would be my most sentimental dragon in that case and there are plenty of XXY fire/obsidians + i'd just buy more art! The replacement fyrewyrm would be scattersighted to primal since i'm filthy rich. She barely has any lore so its not a problem anyway
also i'd breed her before hand so I can sell my babies with 'no mother' for more money.

in a nutshell? Best deal I've ever heard.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
i.. uhhhh thats a tough one. my lore revolves around my progen and i love her to death even though i didnt even spend that much on her. if i can sell the scroll then maybe. if i cant, absolutely not
i.. uhhhh thats a tough one. my lore revolves around my progen and i love her to death even though i didnt even spend that much on her. if i can sell the scroll then maybe. if i cant, absolutely not
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11