Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would You Trade...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Cruuxis" date="2019-11-06 21:24:29" ] Absolutely. In fact, you can even convince me to eradicate my entire lair for the low price of a second Imperial scroll. [/quote] Honestly saaaaaaame. I mean, that opinion may change upon getting some dream dragons.... but now? Take them I want the holy scroll.
Cruuxis wrote on 2019-11-06 21:24:29:
Absolutely. In fact, you can even convince me to eradicate my entire lair for the low price of a second Imperial scroll.

Honestly saaaaaaame.
I mean, that opinion may change upon getting some dream dragons.... but now? Take them I want the holy scroll.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
100% NO. I don't care about generation. I can get along just fine without an Imp scroll. But I love and enjoy each and every one of my many permas in their own way. Even the ones I've exalted for lairspace in the past, I saved their pictures/lore.
100% NO. I don't care about generation. I can get along just fine without an Imp scroll. But I love and enjoy each and every one of my many permas in their own way. Even the ones I've exalted for lairspace in the past, I saved their pictures/lore.
Dusk is worth even more than 3 Booleans to me, let alone 2 Inperial scrolls. You would have to pry her from my cold, stiff, dead hands [emoji=pearlcatcher angry size=7]
Dusk is worth even more than 3 Booleans to me, let alone 2 Inperial scrolls. You would have to pry her from my cold, stiff, dead hands
Heck no! I'd never abandon my babies!!

NEVAH! NEVAH!
Heck no! I'd never abandon my babies!!

NEVAH! NEVAH!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
It's very tempting. But if I got an Imperial scroll, I'd probably end up selling it rather than using it. I'm not sure if I could get rid of Haru, Blake and Marrok.

But I'd yeet them for ten Imperial scrolls and a corn chip.
It's very tempting. But if I got an Imperial scroll, I'd probably end up selling it rather than using it. I'm not sure if I could get rid of Haru, Blake and Marrok.

But I'd yeet them for ten Imperial scrolls and a corn chip.
2LHRMay.png
okay I included this in my original post here but are we allowed to quickly breed the dragon and then sell the children that have no mother/father, I'd keep one kid, auction off the siblings without a mother/father, then mass-breed the remaining one for more money
okay I included this in my original post here but are we allowed to quickly breed the dragon and then sell the children that have no mother/father, I'd keep one kid, auction off the siblings without a mother/father, then mass-breed the remaining one for more money
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I mean, Cthulhu is currently my fave, so yes. She was cheap as heck, and is very replaceable.
I mean, Cthulhu is currently my fave, so yes. She was cheap as heck, and is very replaceable.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11